Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,580 members, 7,847,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:39 PM

'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says (35298 Views)

11 African Presidents Who Handed Over Power Peacefully / I Didn't Hand Over A Collapsed Nation To Buhari - GEJ / 'i Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - Gej Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by EzehV(m): 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2016
omofunaab:
So making dangote rich is also an achievement.he also handed over a corrupt Nigeria to buhari . .well Jonathan tried in the rail sector and also agriculture but education, health, power, infrastructures etc na zero .. I still don't regret voting him out and if buhari should continue like this too, he will surely be voted out in 2019 .

With the rate at which Nigeria is being dragged backwards to the Era of uncivilization and autocratic rule, I hope you are really sure your votes will count in 2019 assuming you want to throw him out.
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by Apoztl3(m): 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2016
temishola:
. U try, fools like u will believe dat!
Chibok Alert ⚠ :Lost but found
Hope you have alerted the security agents
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by Apoztl3(m): 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2016
989900:
Hide your head in shame Dr. Jonathan.
And what will you god(pmb) do? Raise his head in honour, sogbo!
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by talk2dmc(m): 12:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
Let PMB give us his own version of the country he inherited and he has fared so far period . And let we the mass be the unpire .

1 Like

Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by userplainly(m): 12:51pm On Aug 26, 2016
nuttieskillz:

upcoming clown. bleep is another meaning for fxck. you are the 1 that need to open your eyes to the real truth. i never said GEJ wasnt a good president. i only said he fxcked up. He had a good plan for Nigeria but his administration was bad.
Tell me one standard structure he laid down in south south and in his hometown precisely rather than enriching the already rich southerns
Open your eyes brother, do you think Buhari isnt doing anything for his people right now?. Buhari is enriching his people secretly. he is awarding scholarships to the northerns and so on.

u funny die.... u tlk abt the south south.. Na Warri I dey.. 9 deh born me, 9 I grow... so wen u talk of south, I be 100% south... noh know WHR u come from... we knw say e noh do anything fo us.. buh e gt good plan fo the country.... the other sides noh see am like DAT....
yes I 1st blame am..buh later I realize say e noh go there fo jus us.. He go there to help Nigerians... Guy the country b abt one tribe or religion.... Buhari na waste
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2016
userplainly you will get your bag of rice through text message but firstly, stop making gej look clueless and weak except thats what you are implying.there is no defense for him as he stayed to complete his tenure and even tried to go for another.obviously, he enjoyed his stay in office and he had an enabling environment because you dont spend a fortune and go through so much stress to get back in an unfavourable position so his failure is his to bear largely alone.Nigeria as a country( country not nation) as a plethora of problems that we may not be able to discuss now but none is an excuse for such a colossal failure.regrettably,pmb is going down the same road though in a different vehicle: gej went down the road in a vehicle of intimidation,cowardice and avarice while pmb is riding down the dirty road in a cart of ethnic/religious biase and obstinacy pulled by stubborn fulani cattle.

1 Like

Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by nuttieskillz(m): 1:03pm On Aug 26, 2016
userplainly:

u funny die.... u tlk abt the south south.. Na Warri I dey.. 9 deh born me, 9 I grow... so wen u talk of south, I be 100% south... noh know WHR u come from... we knw say e noh do anything fo us.. buh e gt good plan fo the country.... the other sides noh see am like DAT....
yes I 1st blame am..buh later I realize say e noh go there fo jus us.. He go there to help Nigerians... Guy the country b abt one tribe or religion.... Buhari na waste
LMAO. 10k God you know that he didnt do anytin for you guys. you make a big mistake by tinking that there is one Nigeria. its the same mistake GEJ made. When you say he had good plans for Nigeria, he should have started from this side (South South, "Charity begins at home"wink. Know the truth now. There is no One Nigeria. The northerners want the power all for themselves. Did you ever ask yourself why there was no other presidency aspirant from the north in other political parties apart from Buhari. the northerners are more united than the west, east and south combined together.
i want you to accept that fact that there is no One Nigeria
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by 99100(m): 1:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
Sir the house that took u six years to build hs been destroyed in less than two years.

Gej is a clear example why democracy is not the best system of government, once the majority got it wrong everyone suffer.
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by Peterosky(m): 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
emmalezy:

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/08/i-handed-over-best-nigerian-government.html

.Sir no need 2 xplain,even d zombies r aware n r currently regretting their actions.My problem is dat even wailers like me r also suffering dis scam called change.
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by Lezzlie(m): 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
iAmCharis:
That's what ludicrous propaganda traded by desperate power hungry wolves can do. The true apostle of change Nigerians ought to have been patient with was GEJ but no, majority were self deluded and thought an illiterate Fulani who loves cows more than humans will like Joshua, bring them to the promise land.
So you can slam like this? Looooooooolz!
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by Peterosky(m): 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
Funlordjnr:
undecided

Abeg wetin dis buffoon dey talk again?
.He is saying dat ur Presidiot is working well dat is y Nigeria is now d fastest growing economy in d world

1 Like

Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by userplainly(m): 1:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
nuttieskillz:

LMAO. 10k God you know that he didnt do anytin for you guys. you make a big mistake by tinking that there is one Nigeria. its the same mistake GEJ made. When you say he had good plans for Nigeria, he should have started from this side (South South, "Charity begins at home"wink. Know the truth now. There is no One Nigeria. The northerners want the power all for themselves. Did you ever ask yourself why there was no other presidency aspirant from the north in other political parties apart from Buhari. the northerners are more united than the west, east and south combined together.
i want you to accept that fact that there is no One Nigeria

buh... guy.. seriously we r the future of this country... should we allow dia old n wack mentality affect us?..... I do not see anybody by religion or tribe.. I see u by who u r, character n all... WE SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT... cos if we don't, our generation will follow suit on this Madness...
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by chi4ik4(m): 1:28pm On Aug 26, 2016
omofunaab:
So making dangote rich is also an achievement.he also handed over a corrupt Nigeria to buhari . .well Jonathan tried in the rail sector and also agriculture but education, health, power, infrastructures etc na zero .. I still don't regret voting him out and if buhari should continue like this too, he will surely be voted out in 2019 .
guy pls don't take style and wail na, if you wanna wail, wail honorably..
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by Alaanyihaji(m): 1:31pm On Aug 26, 2016
The problem of the PMB is the fear of loyalty and being boxed into an enclave of his tribesmen in the guise of 'those I can trust'. He must rise to a desire to succeed with the help of whoever has the expertise on what's required. He must handover Nigerian economic management to experts and not surrogates of political profiteers.
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by nuttieskillz(m): 1:31pm On Aug 26, 2016
userplainly:

buh... guy.. seriously we r the future of this country... should we allow dia old n wack mentality affect us?..... I do not see anybody by religion or tribe.. I see u by who u r, character n all... WE SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT... cos if we don't, our generation will follow suit on this Madness...
Somethings are hard to change or cant be changed. i am not pessimistic but if something has to be done. the west, east and south have to unite and put an end to it
the west has always been a slave to the north
the east are the ones that are equal to fight the north one it but they are more divided than ever. they know how to betray each other
the south do not know how to comply with the east
so you see the problem we have
Also bear it in mind that the British handed power over to the northerners and not Nigeria
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by Carter4luv(m): 1:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
when a real icon speaks u will knw the father of democracy, a mentor to nigerians. sir u dnt nid to xplain how u took naija forward. i will always pray for u my hero Gej
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lezzlie:
So you can slam like this? Looooooooolz!
I no sabi o. I be apprentice. grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by 9inches(m): 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2016
userplainly:

Good way to think. But do you think the hausas/fulanis are being taught and programmed to think that way too?
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by babapressy(m): 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
May God help us all.....
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by omofunaab(m): 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
iAmCharis:
That's what ludicrous propaganda traded by desperate power hungry wolves can do. The true apostle of change Nigerians ought to have been patient with was GEJ but no, majority were self deluded and thought an illiterate Fulani who loves cows more than humans will like Joshua, bring them to the promise land.

I don't understand the meaning of patience again.. .you mean after two years as vice president and six years as president isn't that patience.. Nigerians voted Jonathan in 2011 because of the belief things will get better
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2016
legaxi:

Your mother and sister/s if you have any because clearly you are a product of baby factory are advised by their so called men of God to walk around unclad (nicked) to please the so called pastors eyes, come to church and romance each other in the name of dancing and singing meanwhile one innocent boy will be there sampling @sses and boobis all in the name of stupid religious worship that has no restriction to decency and uncladness torning ladies to sex symbols just your eyes and joysticks in the churches and everywhere else. The Muslima body is not a public property her body is a temple a pride a jewel and indeed her private space which must be respected by all. If a Christian lady is allowed to walk half unclad or full unclad while will a Muslim lady not be allowed to cover herself.
muslim ladies covering there body with overall hijab is not my business but don't use that excuse to hide bomb period.
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
legaxi:

Your mother and sister/s if you have any because clearly you are a product of baby factory are advised by their so called men of God to walk around unclad (nicked) to please the so called pastors eyes, come to church and romance each other in the name of dancing and singing meanwhile one innocent boy will be there sampling @sses and boobis all in the name of stupid religious worship that has no restriction to decency and uncladness torning ladies to sex symbols just your eyes and joysticks in the churches and everywhere else. The Muslima body is not a public property her body is a temple a pride a jewel and indeed her private space which must be respected by all. If a Christian lady is allowed to walk half unclad or full unclad while will a Muslim lady not be allowed to cover herself.
muslim ladies covering there body with overall hijab is not my business but don't use that excuse to hide bomb period. oga abeg travel go Czech Republic with that dress code make there citizen term you as a potential terrorist .
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by omofunaab(m): 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
chi4ik4:
guy pls don't take style and wail na, if you wanna wail, wail honorably..

Our problem in Nigeria is people like you who believe we have to be either side zombie or hailing.. ..why not concentrate ur efforts on requesting for good governance instead of wailing without sense
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by Splashme: 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
Davash222:
My Hero, please you don't need to explain.
We already know that you handed over the best Government to an efulefu.

Please find a place in your heart to forgive Nigerians.
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by nkemdave(m): 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2016
DonXavi:
Anyone who's truthful will agree with all the facts GEJ stated here.

It's only a zombie that'll disagree.

My dear, I agree with you.
The fall of Nigeria began when GEJ handed over.
Missing a great leader.
Wish him well wink
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by aiikman(m): 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
Sir, you dont need to state that obvious fact again...its clear to us all....
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by Adminisher: 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
midolian:
The hatman is obviously high on dry gin and cameroun pepper again

The man is playing on the ignorance and intellectual deficiencies of Nigerians. This is how to understand economic and social cycles;
1. It takes 5 years to build a refinery, a factory or any average size economy impacting infrastructure project. So all the credit the man is claiming are OBJs
If GEJ started any economy impacting project or his policies led to any during his admin , they should be up and running now and we should be seeing them whether government owned or private.
2. Agricultural production improvement is faster to realise - typically 1year. So we should also have been seeing rice farms, oil palm plantations to do effective import substitution. We still imported palm oil in his last year in office.
3. The highest improvement possible are HDI ones- education , health , arts, culture , innovation. This sometimes takes ten years sometimes a generation.
If you look at cultism, runs- girlism, kidnapping, armed robbery existing now you would know exactly how very bad the administration of Jonathan was.
Even Boko Haram is at least 50% Jonathan's fault although if you are self deceiving or afraid of the truth you would reach for the lazy excuse" northern elders"

Jonathan is actually a very big disappointment in many respects. He is a waster, a visionless guy bern credited witj qualities he does not even know of not to talk of possesing.
I believe the man's supporters already know this. That is why there is so much revisionism.

1 Like

Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by cleoblizz332(f): 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
[quote author=omofunaab post=48777957]So making dangote rich is also an achievement.he also handed over a corrupt Nigeria to buhari . .well Jonathan tried in the rail sector and also agriculture but education, health, power, infrastructures etc na zero .. I still don't regret voting him out and if buhari should continue like this too, he will surely be voted out in 2019 .[/quote. ok na enjoy corrupt free nation I hope u will be strong enough to go to the voting unit
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by Abagworo(m): 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
Mr Jonathan should be ashamed of ever making a statement in Nigeria again. He and Yar'Adua mismanaged a well structured progress started by Obasanjo and handed over to Buhari a disorganized, raped and corruption infected system. That oil prices were high during much of Jonathan/Yar'Adua tenures should not be misunderstood one bit as achievement because even a 9 year old boy can oversee such looting and his eyes will only clear when the money is exhausted. Here are the reasons I adjudge Jonathan/Yar'Adua a wasted opportunity.

1 They inflated the subsidy regime and made us lose so much money which entered into few of their cronies hands creating their so called billionaires and raping Nigeria.

2 They revoked our already sold refineries on unjustifiable grounds and still could not bring them to functional state untill May 2015

3 The power situation remained same despite promise of improvement. The Buhari government came on biard and made some gains which were sabotaged by Avengers.

4 The Boko Haram crisis could have been quenched at early stage by Yar'Adua but he made mistake to underrate the terrorists. Jonathan continued playing politics with it until they grew and started taking territories. Till this day the biggest anti corruption case is the Dasuki gate which involved diversion of defence funds to sponsor political campaign.

5 There was no infrastructural development in the Southeast including an unfulfilled 2nd Niger bridge.

6 Government officials were openly involved in tribalism and preaching of religious hate.

7 Rotimi Amaechi was declared enemy for requesting special attention on East/West Road which was then under Orubebe's Niger Delta ministry. They created and armed all these youths terrorizing Rivers State today because they wanted to fight Amaechi. God will not forgive them for ruining innocent teenagers just because they hate Amaechi.

I will give another 7 later. Let this one digest.
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by fidkaitoo: 3:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
Really

989900:
Hide your head in shame Dr. Jonathan.
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by petchi: 4:29pm On Aug 26, 2016
omofunaab:

Has corruption stopped under Buhari
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by ofem89(m): 4:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
the BIBLE says dont curse ur leader but always pray for them.if u r there u will still make dat mistake, it takes d grace of God to have shod fearing leader.comeon pray dat things should get better.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead / Throwback Photo Of Tinubu With BBOG Placard / Diezani Alison-Madueke Charged With Bribery By UK Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.