Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,776 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

A Newbie Blogger Need Clarification.... Please Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Newbie Blogger Need Clarification.... Please Help (392 Views)

Its Urgent! Blogger Need To Manage This Entertainment Blog / Neweie Blogger Need Some Help From You Pros / Five Things Every Intending Blogger Need's To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Newbie Blogger Need Clarification.... Please Help by waali(m): 10:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
Good day webmasters in the house.... Please, I need clarification on how long it takes a new blog to show up on the first page of Google and start getting good amount of traffic...........

My blog is just 2 months, 3 weeks old and my posts are found only on the 3rd page upward of Google SERPS even when the other posts out ranking mine are not optimised and not even related to the topic.

Personal experience would clarification things more..... Please
Re: A Newbie Blogger Need Clarification.... Please Help by bnanzip(m): 11:13am On Aug 25, 2016
Haha. It seems you are new to this. First of all do not expect much for now please. You are just starting out, it may take time before you start seeing results of what you added.

Secondly, It will take roughly 6 months for your blog to star getting organic traffic (search engine traffic- either google or yahoo/bing)
Thirdly, make sure you add a site map to your Webmasters Console in your google account.
Fourth, you have to write something completely differently. (There are people that copy one line of text from one blog and another sentence from another blog and join them and thinks it is unique.) That is pure foolishness. If you doing it, you will not get one single traffic.
Fifth, Write on things that are not common.

There are so many things you need to do but the important is writing something no one has written on.
I hope this helps.
Re: A Newbie Blogger Need Clarification.... Please Help by waali(m): 11:18am On Aug 25, 2016
bnanzip:
Haha. It seems you are new to this. First of all do not expect much for now please. You are just starting out, it may take time before you start seeing results of what you added.

Secondly, It will take roughly 6 months for your blog to star getting organic traffic (search engine traffic- either google or yahoo/bing)
Thirdly, make sure you add a site map to your Webmasters Console in your google account.
Fourth, you have to write something completely differently. (There are people that copy one line of text from one blog and another sentence from another blog and join them and thinks it is unique.) That is pure foolishness. If you doing it, you will not get one single traffic.
Fifth, Write on things that are not common.

There are so many things you need to do but the important is writing something no one has written on.
I hope this helps.

Yes ooo... Am new, talking of adding a sitemap, I have already.

That you very much.... I think my problem is expecting too much early

(1) (Reply)

Payoneer Fund For Sale / Domain Name For Sale / Large Facebook Groups For Sale At Give Away Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.