Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Coach Consulting - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Coach Consulting (420 Views)

Need A Coach For Stocks (stock market) / Management Consulting Company Which Specializes In HR Solutions, Procurement Etc / Ask E-coach On Any Internet Business Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coach Consulting by Reff(f): 1:05am On Aug 25, 2016
You can get people to make business plans for you, but won't you love it better you had someone to walk through it with you, give you insights and come up with strategies till your startup takes shape?
That's the job of a coach consultant... And I do that for startups and small businesses. Let's work together to think outside the box at a feasible price and I'll be at your service for a year!

Interested? Let me know and I'll email you.

(1) (Reply)

Dangote’s Networth Slips / Verified Nigerian Adsense Account With $96 / The Analysis Below Is True.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.