Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,016 members, 7,835,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

I Killed To Avenge Friend’s Death - Eiye Hitman - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed To Avenge Friend’s Death - Eiye Hitman (33732 Views)

Policemen Avenge Death Of Officer Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Aba. Photo / Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) / Eiye Cult Leader Killed In Ipaja Cultism Clash - Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed To Avenge Friend’s Death - Eiye Hitman by Cigo1(m): 9:59am On Aug 25, 2016
undecidedNCAN
Just here for the names tho...
Re: I Killed To Avenge Friend’s Death - Eiye Hitman by wizard007(m): 10:02am On Aug 25, 2016
I doubt the authenticity of this news, that guy is a member of team Lagos, in fact one of the leaders. If you know what that means, as long as politics thrive in this country that dude will walk and trample on the law.

He's more calm now, probably old age and having moved with the top shots in the government. Trust me he can't be arrested unless, I repeat unless we go back to the Military regime.
Re: I Killed To Avenge Friend’s Death - Eiye Hitman by DatCalabarB(m): 10:17am On Aug 25, 2016
Mynd44:

Yes. Everyone in the Mushin, Bariga, Shomolu axis knows him na

I grew up in Adeboye street, Ilaje- Bariga. I left the area in 1999 we all grow up together. I am Very surprise he had turn to Monster.
Re: I Killed To Avenge Friend’s Death - Eiye Hitman by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 25, 2016
Vengeance is God's and never urs Mr killer.
anyway, u never knew that cos u are yet to accept His Son as ur Lord and personal Saviour
repent before it will be too late
Re: I Killed To Avenge Friend’s Death - Eiye Hitman by mployer(m): 10:45am On Aug 25, 2016
I googled it and found out the person arrested Is 'small jpron' not jpron himself

2 Likes

Re: I Killed To Avenge Friend’s Death - Eiye Hitman by babaireti(m): 10:45am On Aug 25, 2016
What of KB and others? the guy na Waya
Re: I Killed To Avenge Friend’s Death - Eiye Hitman by BIM4ME: 10:48am On Aug 25, 2016
An Eye for an Eye!....Imagine, fraternity is only peculiar to the tertiary institutions but not on the street. This criminal allegedly killed five (5) which i dont believe anyway. Let the blood of those that he killed fight him to HELL FIRE!
Re: I Killed To Avenge Friend’s Death - Eiye Hitman by gaventa: 10:49am On Aug 25, 2016
Emo101:
Is Dat D Ja-pron Wey Dey Do Agbero For Lagos?....Omo D Guy Go Tey For Jail Ooo
. Quite different

1 Like

Re: I Killed To Avenge Friend’s Death - Eiye Hitman by gaventa: 10:51am On Aug 25, 2016
wizard007:
I doubt the authenticity of this news, that guy is a member of team Lagos, in fact one of the leaders. If you know what that means, as long as politics thrive in this country that dude will walk and trample on the law.

He's more calm now, probably old age and having moved with the top shots in the government. Trust me he can't be arrested unless, I repeat unless we go back to the Military regime.
very correct,
Re: I Killed To Avenge Friend’s Death - Eiye Hitman by MrGerald(m): 10:53am On Aug 25, 2016
Yes 100 days for the thief, 99 days for the... hmmm...how do they say it sef? sombori should epp me!
Re: I Killed To Avenge Friend’s Death - Eiye Hitman by Tripleoluwa(m): 10:55am On Aug 25, 2016
This guy is a TERROR!! I just hope the police won't be bribed and free him. I've heard of his many atrocities. He has been arrested many times but regained freedom- how he does that, I don't know.

The police are the ones aiding and abetting this miscreants. The same way the police paraded some boys that committed arson in Bariga, that killed one mrs Adefuye. One of the boys(Abayomi Richard), as I was told, is now walking free in Bariga.

In Bariga: Ladi Lak, Shomolu, abule Oja, Abule Ijesha, Morocco, especially is Ilaje Bariga, they re there. With their dark or ashen-grey face, one would not mistake them. They re easy to identify. Stupid boys

That's his pic below:

Re: I Killed To Avenge Friend’s Death - Eiye Hitman by skywalker001(m): 10:58am On Aug 25, 2016
Mynd44:
J-Pron has been arrested? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Wow
u knw him Or u'r jst being happy cuz he's a rival gang Abeg no ban me o cuz na only questn I ask
Re: I Killed To Avenge Friend’s Death - Eiye Hitman by skywalker001(m): 11:01am On Aug 25, 2016
Yomieluv:
I know this bastard, very deadly.

thank God he's caught.

Ogbo, yours is coming soon.
rememba his gangs are also on nairaland so mind wat u say bout him to avoid story that touch
Re: I Killed To Avenge Friend’s Death - Eiye Hitman by skywalker001(m): 11:06am On Aug 25, 2016
figure007:
series of means pple defraud pple nowadayd...ahnah...orisirisi saa.... alot of pple we see as gentle and easy going when you hear what dey do for a living you go fear .... fraudsters everywhere.... and as for cultism,pls if ibmay ask what exactly do you gain from it ?can someine just answer cos have been in areas full of cultst activites but they cant sleep wit 2 eyes closed and not secure ...why not accept Jesus into your life and be secured forever .... i pray God opens your eyes saa
being a cultist mean u sacrifice ursef 4 ur brothers wch is d greatest love...
Even ur pastor cannot sacrifice his money for u talk of his life
Re: I Killed To Avenge Friend’s Death - Eiye Hitman by monex(m): 11:09am On Aug 25, 2016
Nateben:
Not surprised, that's their handiwork, brown roof Republic..... Headquarter of thugs.....
Anyway.... NCAN, Reporting live from Wuse 2 Abuja...
Peace I'm out.

I hope you see how your tribalism was ignored. I laugh at how you missed the Kidnap syndicate who are obviously Igbo in your NCAN hogwash.

i am not yoruba (nor Igbo) but I cant understand the e-fights you lots do on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: I Killed To Avenge Friend’s Death - Eiye Hitman by Situation001(m): 11:21am On Aug 25, 2016
Mynd44:

Not the jaypron dat u think..

Femi J-pron the real Jaypron gangan is with the jagaban currently dining with him..

dont get things twisted..

1 Like

Re: I Killed To Avenge Friend’s Death - Eiye Hitman by BIM4ME: 11:26am On Aug 25, 2016
N22 million suit: Clergy calls Lawyer Gold-Digger over broken teeth
A clergy, Rev. Dr. Chris Kwakpovwe, has asked Mr. Justice Samuel Candid-Johnson off a Lagos High Court, Igbosere to dismiss a N22 million suit brought by a lawyer, Miss Tamara Egbedi, over her broken teeth, stating that she is a gold digger.
Miss Egbedi, a lawyer in the Aelex law firm, Ikoyi Lagos had instituted the suit No. LD/359/2011 and joined the Registered Trustees of the Chapel of Liberty also known as the Voice of Liberty Ministries with the clergy who is also the publisher of Our Daily Manna, as defendants.
She asked the court to award damages for the teeth injury sustained by her during a fast anointing service organized by the church at the National Stadium in the following sum: N1, 454, 000 being special damages, N20, 000, 000 being general damages and N1, 000, 000 being the cost of completing her medical treatment when she fell into a gutter during the programme.
However, at the resumed hearing of the matter, Dr. Kwakpovwe, a trained pharmacist, led by his lawyer, Anthony Mukoro, adopted his sworn statement of defence and told Justice Candid-Johnson under cross-examination that the claimant might have conspired with others to obtain money from him taking advantage of the benevolence of the church towards act of charity.
He said about 12,000-15, 000 people came for the crusade programme which was held at the Indoor Sports Hall of the National Stadium for the first time and that there was arrangement for controlled outside sittings such as nursing mothers, the sick and it was well organized.
According to him: “As the service ended, she came to me and said she must see me or else she will die as people were trying to stop her from reaching me, I asked them to allow her come and as I was going to lay my hands on her to pray with her, she said: “don’t touch me, I didn’t come for prayer, I want you to see my mouth. I have a matter I want you to settle, my lawyers are waiting, don’t touch me.”
He said he was told then that she had injury but quickly added that it was possible that she came from a night club called OJ club which was in the radius of the stadium where there was a fight that night.
The claimant in her statement stated that sometime in December 2009, she purchased a copy of the January-March 2010 edition of Our Daily Manna and in the said publication, the defendants informed readers that they were organizing a 21-day fast for the new year commencing on January 2, 2010 and ending on January 22, 2010. At page 35 of the publication, readers were invited by the defendants to attend the end of fast anointing service scheduled to hold at the National Stadium Complex, Surulere, Lagos on January 22, 2010.
Based on the aforementioned invitation, she attended the end of fast anointing service in the company of her sister, Miss Ebiere Egbedi and her cousin, Miss Bomiya Clark.
Meanwhile the court has adjourned the matter till October 17, 2016 after counsel in the matter told the court that final written addresses have been filed in accordance with rule of court.
Re: I Killed To Avenge Friend’s Death - Eiye Hitman by osinachijude: 11:26am On Aug 25, 2016
This is not the very popular "Femi Jpron" of Fadeyi that is well known, this is Ibro jpron, AKA "Small Jpron" of Bariga. The one we all knw is no a senior Political thug....
Mynd44:

Re: I Killed To Avenge Friend’s Death - Eiye Hitman by lukasmuyiwa(m): 11:53am On Aug 25, 2016
for the supremos eiye confraternity!!! attah

1 Like

Re: I Killed To Avenge Friend’s Death - Eiye Hitman by ericmor: 11:55am On Aug 25, 2016
Mynd44:

Is Ibrahim small japron and not Femi japron himself. And is 30 and not 35yrs
Re: I Killed To Avenge Friend’s Death - Eiye Hitman by kenchop: 11:57am On Aug 25, 2016
WHAT ARE THEIR NAMES AGAIN? cryWHAT ARE THEIR NAMES AGAIN?
Re: I Killed To Avenge Friend’s Death - Eiye Hitman by jay7(m): 12:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
God of vengeance is at work
Re: I Killed To Avenge Friend’s Death - Eiye Hitman by Surestdick(m): 12:37pm On Aug 25, 2016
y

1 Like

Re: I Killed To Avenge Friend’s Death - Eiye Hitman by Surestdick(m): 12:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
i
Re: I Killed To Avenge Friend’s Death - Eiye Hitman by ihimiray(m): 12:54pm On Aug 25, 2016
Lusola15:

i don't think its j pron the age doesn't tally, growing up i have alway heard his name , that like 23year ago in fadeyi area. am above 35 this is just the fall guy. plus can count more than10 people that lost their lives at the hands of this guy

this is not the one in fadeyi. He is small jpron... From bariga
Re: I Killed To Avenge Friend’s Death - Eiye Hitman by Funlordjnr: 1:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
grin

Not suprised at all! Eiye boys have always been an embarrassment to the establishment!

_Fuck j-pron!!!
Re: I Killed To Avenge Friend’s Death - Eiye Hitman by figure007(m): 1:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
skywalker001:
being a cultist mean u sacrifice ursef 4 ur brothers wch is d greatest love...
Even ur pastor cannot sacrifice his money for u talk of his life
really....are you telling me you can sacrifice ur life your cult brothers? and whenever the Sars or rival cultist run after you,you go hiding? or whenever anyone knock on ur gate bang bang bang very hard in the middle of the night or early morning you get scared and think ur rivals are at the gate? or you walk in public with fear of not been attacjed...... my brother cultism is called unnecessary enemity of peace....i was once in their environment,so i knowbwat am saying...ya need Jesus
Re: I Killed To Avenge Friend’s Death - Eiye Hitman by osita456(m): 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
mployer:
I googled it and found out the person arrested Is 'small jpron' not jpron himself
ehen i knew it can't be jplon of fadeyi.
Re: I Killed To Avenge Friend’s Death - Eiye Hitman by osita456(m): 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
Tripleoluwa:
This guy is a TERROR!! I just hope the police won't be bribed and free him. I've heard of his many atrocities. He has been arrested many times but regained freedom- how he does that, I don't know.

The police are the ones aiding and abetting this miscreants. The same way the police paraded some boys that committed arson in Bariga, that killed one mrs Adefuye. One of the boys(Abayomi Richard), as I was told, is now walking free in Bariga.

In Bariga: Ladi Lak, Shomolu, abule Oja, Abule Ijesha, Morocco, especially is Ilaje Bariga, they re there. With their dark or ashen-grey face, one would not mistake them. They re easy to identify. Stupid boys

That's his pic below:
this small japron have been arrested several times and released after.
Re: I Killed To Avenge Friend’s Death - Eiye Hitman by skywalker001(m): 2:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
figure007:

really....are you telling me you can sacrifice ur life your cult brothers? and whenever the Sars or rival cultist run after you,you go hiding? or whenever anyone knock on ur gate bang bang bang very hard in the middle of the night or early morning you get scared and think ur rivals are at the gate? or you walk in public with fear of not been attacjed...... my brother cultism is called unnecessary enemity of peace....i was once in their environment,so i knowbwat am saying...ya need Jesus
Who is Jesus ?
U mean yeshua ? yaweh(satan) son ?
Re: I Killed To Avenge Friend’s Death - Eiye Hitman by izzy4shizzy(m): 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
adaksbullet:
U ar kill ur broda because off 50# Who his yelled u too joined ceret colt? undecided

what exactly are u saying?
Re: I Killed To Avenge Friend’s Death - Eiye Hitman by figure007(m): 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
skywalker001:
Who is Jesus ?
U mean yeshua ? yaweh(satan) son ?
my humble prayer for you is that may Hod forgive you and deliver you ""Amen"" its well with your siul

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) / Police Officer Shot Emmanuel Ukpong Dickson To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics) / Young Boy Abandoned By His Parents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.