Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Why We Did Not March With Oby & Bbog Group To The Villa---chibok Parents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Did Not March With Oby & Bbog Group To The Villa---chibok Parents (16019 Views)

Fayose To March With Tuface, Others In Nationwide Protest. / BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ / Rescued Girl, Serah Luka, Not On Our List – Chibok Parents (punch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Did Not March With Oby & Bbog Group To The Villa---chibok Parents by ejilife: 5:34am On Aug 25, 2016
CHIBOK PARENTS NOW TAKES OBY EZEKWESILI & HER BBOG GROUP FOR A FOOL.

Why we did not March with BBOG Group to Presidential Villa – Chibok Parents

By NAN

Parents of the missing Chibok girls have explained why they did not join the protest march that took place on Monday in Abuja.

Yakubu Nkeki, the leader of the missing girls’ parents who lives in Chibok, told NAN in a telephone interview that parents of the abducted girls based in Chibok held a meeting last week during which they decided they would not attend.

“All we want is our missing daughters and we are willing to work with anybody who will help us find our daughters,” he said, explaining that they did not want to antagonise the government which is in the best position to help them find their missing daughters.

“We do not want to do anything that the government will not be happy about,” said the women leader of the group, Yana Galang.

“We are not after any organisation that is against any party or religion, and we are supporting the federal government to help us release our girls,” he added.

The parents described the unpleasant experience they had during their last protest march in Abuja, when angry comments made by some of the activists who accompanied them to see the president irritated President Muhammadu Buhari to the point where he spoke sharply and dropped his microphone.

“Our own is that we want our daughters,” said Zannah Lawan, the secretary of the parents association.

“Anyone who has the ability to help us to find our daughters is the person we will work with,” Lawan added.

https://www.bellanaija.com/2016/08/why-we-did-not-march-with-bbog-group-to-presidential-villa-chibok-parents/

1 Like

Re: Why We Did Not March With Oby & Bbog Group To The Villa---chibok Parents by Oldlayez: 5:36am On Aug 25, 2016
Ok.

1 Like

Re: Why We Did Not March With Oby & Bbog Group To The Villa---chibok Parents by metalDETECTED(m): 5:39am On Aug 25, 2016
Fear of the tyrant

73 Likes

Re: Why We Did Not March With Oby & Bbog Group To The Villa---chibok Parents by Nobody: 5:40am On Aug 25, 2016
And are you not supposed to register that through protest?...

You could as well kiss your daughters good night if you cant fight and register it to govt that they are still missing...

Do you think if not for the escalated media advantage on the kidnap.. that govt cares...

Its acts like these that make people feel the chibok thing was a scam.. dont give up, there is hope.

Retracted:... they might just have understood that one of them has gotten an appointment and left.. while oby is waiting for hers also.. thereby no one really cares..

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Did Not March With Oby & Bbog Group To The Villa---chibok Parents by agwom(m): 5:41am On Aug 25, 2016
ok cry

1 Like

Re: Why We Did Not March With Oby & Bbog Group To The Villa---chibok Parents by AroOkigbo(m): 5:43am On Aug 25, 2016
Knowing well that a "tie-rrant" is in power!

Won't be surprised if another separatist group pops up tomorrow saying all the girls have been found and reunited with their families since.

R-BBOG
Reformed- Bring Back Our Girls

APC and Propaganda be like...

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why We Did Not March With Oby & Bbog Group To The Villa---chibok Parents by Qmerit(m): 5:45am On Aug 25, 2016
But i read on the forum last week where they said you said PMB WAS CLUELESS THAN JONATHAN.
Any way i hardly believe anything here to be truth, even this one i just read.

1 Like

Re: Why We Did Not March With Oby & Bbog Group To The Villa---chibok Parents by Nobody: 5:46am On Aug 25, 2016
God bless GEJ

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why We Did Not March With Oby & Bbog Group To The Villa---chibok Parents by madone: 5:47am On Aug 25, 2016
niaja is a crazy country sha...it needs a mad leader to pilot its affairs.if i am voted in 2019 i promise to walk bare footed into all the states selecting my cabinet crew who ll inturn serve this nation wit me in all sincerity.my campaign just started. pls i need a team. 2019 our nigeria our life.,thank u

4 Likes

Re: Why We Did Not March With Oby & Bbog Group To The Villa---chibok Parents by cktheluckyman: 5:48am On Aug 25, 2016
Chai!!! So even the chibok parents have also used and dumped Oby EzekweSILLY!! This one Na original use and dumpoo

37 Likes

Re: Why We Did Not March With Oby & Bbog Group To The Villa---chibok Parents by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:54am On Aug 25, 2016
Used diaper & Oby ezekwesili now

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why We Did Not March With Oby & Bbog Group To The Villa---chibok Parents by ejilife: 6:04am On Aug 25, 2016
...In the voice of Nnamdi Kanu. ****serve niGERia and come back in disgrace*** The public disgrace of Oby EzekweSILLY after jumping up and down in the name of activism just got 'anointed'. Those she has being fighting for are now accusing her of crying more than the bereaved. *

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why We Did Not March With Oby & Bbog Group To The Villa---chibok Parents by kenny987(f): 6:11am On Aug 25, 2016
Oby Ezekwesilly ....ntooooor! Foolish woman! Who send you and who your yeye epp?

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Did Not March With Oby & Bbog Group To The Villa---chibok Parents by amicableSavage: 7:01am On Aug 25, 2016
scammers, they're just using this poor gurls to recuperate funds for themselves.

i feel their hussle, its real

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Did Not March With Oby & Bbog Group To The Villa---chibok Parents by jom28gy(m): 8:35am On Aug 25, 2016
chibok girls a scam

25 Likes

Re: Why We Did Not March With Oby & Bbog Group To The Villa---chibok Parents by tigerclaws: 9:05am On Aug 25, 2016
AroOkigbo:
Knowing well that a "tie-rrant" is in power!

Won't be surprised if another separatist group pops up tomorrow saying all the girls have been found and reunited with their families since.

R-BBOG
Reformed- Bring Back Our Girls

APC and Propaganda be like...

you want my garri to choke me out of laughter?
grin
next they're start burning BBOG protest banners and placards grin
Buhari is as dumb as his female cow grin
cc
Omenka modath

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Did Not March With Oby & Bbog Group To The Villa---chibok Parents by tigerclaws: 9:08am On Aug 25, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Chai!!! So even the chibok parents have also used and dumped Oby EzekweSILLY!! This one Na original use and dumpoo

just like pad and pampers

cc
modath

they don even get secretary, president, etc

7 Likes

Re: Why We Did Not March With Oby & Bbog Group To The Villa---chibok Parents by Pidggin(f): 9:10am On Aug 25, 2016
grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Did Not March With Oby & Bbog Group To The Villa---chibok Parents by PFRB: 9:54am On Aug 25, 2016
COME HOME OBY. THE PEOPLE YOU ARE WITH HAVE TURNED BACK.

18 Likes

Re: Why We Did Not March With Oby & Bbog Group To The Villa---chibok Parents by Biafman: 9:56am On Aug 25, 2016
cktheluckyman:
That woman is a proper Dumbo. Imagine this quote by this same ficticious parents organisation.
“We are not after any organisation that is against any party or religion"
This simply implies that the Dumb ugly woman Obiageri's BBOG is against APC and Islam. Read in-between the lines to understand. Yet this accusation will not stop the useful idiot madam Obiageri from staging another of her useless BBOG protests.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why We Did Not March With Oby & Bbog Group To The Villa---chibok Parents by achyc2002(m): 10:24am On Aug 25, 2016
If you think you're bored, just sit down and watch a movie titled NIGERIA and thank me later.

This movie is in episode, if you think you've had it all, watch out for the next episode.

BBOG kor BBOG ni. Shioooooorrrrrrrrrr.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Did Not March With Oby & Bbog Group To The Villa---chibok Parents by TippyTop(m): 10:25am On Aug 25, 2016
We do not want to do anything that the government will not be happy about,” said the women leader of the group, Yana Galang.

But during the last administration you didn't mind if the govt was happy or not.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why We Did Not March With Oby & Bbog Group To The Villa---chibok Parents by mrslemoo: 10:25am On Aug 25, 2016
Still
Re: Why We Did Not March With Oby & Bbog Group To The Villa---chibok Parents by NameChecker: 10:27am On Aug 25, 2016
It's obvious there is no name to check

Re: Why We Did Not March With Oby & Bbog Group To The Villa---chibok Parents by Olukat(m): 10:28am On Aug 25, 2016
APC media gun discharges with no direction
Most times they end up killing their friends grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Why We Did Not March With Oby & Bbog Group To The Villa---chibok Parents by Gkemz: 10:28am On Aug 25, 2016
Onye a na-eduga n'ama na ebu uzo. Though they supposed to be at the forefront but if that would limit their chances of getting assistance from the federal government, i think they did the right thing. The same government that promised to rescue chibok girls after much politics have realized its not an easy task.

1 Like

Re: Why We Did Not March With Oby & Bbog Group To The Villa---chibok Parents by Skipuru(m): 10:29am On Aug 25, 2016
Episode 2

4 Likes

Re: Why We Did Not March With Oby & Bbog Group To The Villa---chibok Parents by exceltech: 10:30am On Aug 25, 2016
We do not want to do anything that the government will not be happy about,”
said the women leader of the group, Yana Galang.

I don't want to believe that a parent whose daughter is missing said these words.

14 Likes

Re: Why We Did Not March With Oby & Bbog Group To The Villa---chibok Parents by oluwaVaz(m): 10:30am On Aug 25, 2016
Oby ezekwesili and Chibok girls

4 Likes

Re: Why We Did Not March With Oby & Bbog Group To The Villa---chibok Parents by Thisis2raw(m): 10:31am On Aug 25, 2016
They are not ready to get their daughter back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Did Not March With Oby & Bbog Group To The Villa---chibok Parents by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 25, 2016
Chibok kidnap.. an elite scam gone wrong..
They northern elites all know what went wrong..and you won't hear them discuss chibok.
Now the chibok parents are getting to know..they r desperate..and they know all this noise won't bring the kids back..they v que, won't want to offend the elites..
Oby and hadiza were used,hadiza v been settle.. Oby is just pressing for hers.
Maybe never dumbed..

6 Likes

Re: Why We Did Not March With Oby & Bbog Group To The Villa---chibok Parents by olami100(m): 10:31am On Aug 25, 2016
these chibok girls parent are not serious.. even if the president says he want to meet them .. they will object and wouldn't come out.. this chibok girls movie, I will watch where it will end .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Malabu Scandal: Ex-minister Of Petroleum, 12 Others Face Jail Terms In Italy.. / Jones Abiri Freed After Two Years In Detention / Buhari: I Have No Interest In Who Becomes APC Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.