Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,196 members, 7,860,291 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:00 AM

How I Took Money To Shema In Cash – Ex-sure-p Boss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Took Money To Shema In Cash – Ex-sure-p Boss (921 Views)

Shema Shed Tears After EFCC Re-Arrest / N74Billion Fraud: Ibrahim Shema In Court Today (Photos) / EFCC Seizes Ibrahim Shema's Houses (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Took Money To Shema In Cash – Ex-sure-p Boss by agwom(m): 6:29am On Aug 25, 2016
The former Special Adviser in charge of Katsina SURE-P fund, Nasiru Ingawa, yesterday told the state’s commission of enquiry that he delivered various sums of money in cash to former governor Ibrahim Shema.
Speaking before the commission, Ingawa said since his swearing in as pioneer adviser on SURE-P, the former governor ordered him that the SURE-P funds are to be used for empowerment programs and political activities.

“Shema told me in his office that all activities of the SURE-P are to be executed through direct purchase and in cash,” Ingawa said.
According to him, Shema had at one time queried him when the then permanent secretary (Government House) suggested that due process of tenders board be followed in purchasing some vehicles.
Ingawa said many projects under the SURE-P were not executed and that funds from such projects were remitted to Shema at a designated place on his (Shema’s) orders.
Meanwhile, at continuation of hearing yesterday, the special adviser to Governor Aminu Bello Masari on Budget, Abdullahi Imam told the commission that the former governor left about N4 billion in the SURE-P account.
He said the closing balance as at 1st June, 2016 were made up of N302 million and N3.5 billion at the local government and state SURE-P accounts.
In his cross examination, the Director of Finance and Accounts at the SURE-P, Abdullahi Shinkafi admitted to making several cash withdrawal on the eve of handing over date.
During the sitting, the chairman of the commission, Justice Muhammad Siraj, said from available records about 88 cash withdrawals were made in a single day from two banks namely Sterling and Fidelity.
Read more at http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/how-i-took-money-to-shema-in-cash-ex-sure-p-boss/160198.html

2 Likes

Re: How I Took Money To Shema In Cash – Ex-sure-p Boss by Qmerit(m): 6:32am On Aug 25, 2016
Ordinarily when you see them you think they can't hurt a fly... for where.
No region is free from this public fund siphoning.

2 Likes

Re: How I Took Money To Shema In Cash – Ex-sure-p Boss by chriskosherbal(m): 6:32am On Aug 25, 2016
OK I see
Re: How I Took Money To Shema In Cash – Ex-sure-p Boss by justhelp(m): 7:13am On Aug 25, 2016
In GEJ voice: Sure p is stealing not corruption.

1 Like

Re: How I Took Money To Shema In Cash – Ex-sure-p Boss by GoldenJAT(m): 7:17am On Aug 25, 2016
and this happened before this tenure!
Re: How I Took Money To Shema In Cash – Ex-sure-p Boss by NigerDeltan(m): 7:21am On Aug 25, 2016
The man even left 4bn for them to re-loot, ask Amaechi how much was in Rivers state account when he left.
Re: How I Took Money To Shema In Cash – Ex-sure-p Boss by alizma: 8:15am On Aug 25, 2016
k
Re: How I Took Money To Shema In Cash – Ex-sure-p Boss by 989900: 8:51am On Aug 25, 2016
We were just sitting on a keg of gun powder; now it has exploded.

(1) (Reply)

Fuel At N145/liter No Longer Sustainable, NNPC Says / PHOTO: Tinubu, Atiku And Peter Obi At Investiture Ceremony Of President Of CIS / Is It Illegal For The DSS To Arrest Judges?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.