Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,489 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) (21128 Views)

Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn / Fulani Herdsman Kills His Brother In Nasarawa Over Missing Cow (Photo) / Fulani Herdsman Kills A Man In Benue, Tries To Throw The Body In River (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by dre11(m): 6:31am On Aug 25, 2016
Success Nwogu, Ilorin

A Fulani herdsman, Abubakar Usman, has been arrested for allegedly killing his 65-year-old mother, Khadijat, and his brother’s wife, Ramatu Shagari, aged 35.

The 25-year-old suspect was paraded on Wednesday at the state police command’s headquaters in Ilorin along with other suspects – Yahaya Umar and Abubakar Saletu – who were reportedly caught with a human head.

Usman, who lived in the Patigi area of the state, told PUNCH Metro that he could not explain what pushed him to the crime. He, however, alleged that his father might have charmed him, adding that he regretted his action.

He said, “I am into cattle rearing. On that day when I woke up, I took N1,000 from my room and took my cows out for grazing. Suddenly, I discovered that the cattle were running away and I followed them. On getting back home, something came over me and I used a knife to stab my mother. I also stabbed my brother’s wife. I believe that my father charmed me. I do not have mental disorder.”

One of the two suspects arrested with a human head, Umar, also confessed to the crime, saying that there had been a quarrel between him and the victim. He added that he colluded with Saletu to behead the victim in a bush.

He said, “There was a conflict among us. We tricked him into the bush and killed him. While we were trying to run away, the police caught us.”

The Kwara State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Olusola Amore, who paraded the suspects, said the crimes were reported to the police by one Abdullahi Adamu of Mamba Fulani Camp, Patigi.

The CP said, “On August 8, at about 1.20pm, information received from Kosubosu Police Division revealed that Umar and Saletu, both of Wobe Fulani Camp, were found in possession of a bag. On interrogation, the bag was found to contain a human head, among other items.

“Further interrogations revealed that the suspects took the head to one Alhaji Kuranga of Muhat Company to buy. The said Alhaji refused and raised the alarm. A search in the bush led to the discovery of a headless body. The victim had been declared missing earlier and the suspects confessed to the crime. The cutlass used in the killing and the human head have already been recovered.”

Amore added that the suspects would be arraigned after investigation.

Meanwhile, the CP has inaugurated the Eminent Persons Forum to assist in fighting crime in the state.

“The forum is aimed at filling the gap and building the capacity, which at all times, will be prepared to join the police in fashioning out ways to confront security challenges in the state,” the CP added.

http://punchng.com/herdsman-kills-mother-brothers-wife-kwara/

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by midolian(m): 6:37am On Aug 25, 2016
..And so much must have been wasted to bring this beast up...Only to pay his parents back with this.

He has done a thing even the cows they rear won't do....not even a mad one...

If we say make dem kill am now, dem go shout jungle justice.....Ok make dem keep am. angry

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by BUHARImyDOG: 6:40am On Aug 25, 2016
WATCHING MY DOG FROM A FAR DISTANCE

NO HE WON'T TAKE ANY ACTION AGAINST HIS BLOOD BROTHERS

IF IT WHERE PEACEFUL NDA OR BIAFRA AGITATORS

HIS OLD DICKK WILL RISE.........

mods nawa 4 una

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by mhisbliss(f): 6:41am On Aug 25, 2016
with the depraved look he has am not suprised, he should be called fulani beheadsman

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by muller101(m): 6:48am On Aug 25, 2016
Mentally unstable scalllywag.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by midolian(m): 6:49am On Aug 25, 2016
BUHARImyDOG:
WATCHING MY DOG FROM A FAR DISTANCE

NO HE WON'T TAKE ANY ACTION AGAINST HIS BLOOD BROTHERS

IF IT WHERE PEACEFUL NDA OR BIAFRA AGITATORS

HIS OLD DICKK WILL RISE.........
now, where is the sense in your post? angry angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by Deapexboy(m): 6:57am On Aug 25, 2016
Who we go blame? Abi na GEJ. But op na those suspect(herdsmen) speak those clean english for ur report?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by dannyben5: 6:57am On Aug 25, 2016
Am not suprise....

10 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 25, 2016
abokis on the move....na dem dem
War Lords

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by Addicted2Women: 8:39am On Aug 25, 2016
Buhari's brother

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by thundabot(f): 8:39am On Aug 25, 2016
LOOK AT HIS FACE.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by justicejay(m): 8:39am On Aug 25, 2016
I said they were animals.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by azimibraun: 8:40am On Aug 25, 2016
dannyben5:
Am not suprise....
Suprised!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by benueguy(m): 8:40am On Aug 25, 2016
Good, he didn't kill or cut any reverend's hands like the two topics on my profile.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by MadCow1: 8:40am On Aug 25, 2016

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by smogup: 8:40am On Aug 25, 2016
Fulani herdsmen and killing

28 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by macaranta(m): 8:42am On Aug 25, 2016
Too bad

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by free2ryhme: 8:42am On Aug 25, 2016
They have stop killing other people and have now turned against their own

Father, help your children

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 25, 2016
It seems these fulani herdsmen are cursed with killing.
See d fool face sef

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by Echo50(m): 8:43am On Aug 25, 2016
It is a pity cos he does not know the value of a mother.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by Proffdada: 8:43am On Aug 25, 2016
I pray that charm spreads across his clan, let them hurt themselves and not innocent people grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by awa(m): 8:43am On Aug 25, 2016
Relax... they would soon free him to continue the proper fight against their sworn Enemies.
Arresting him was a mistake.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 25, 2016
This one na herdsman, abi na cultist?
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by ileogbenfidel(m): 8:43am On Aug 25, 2016
Herdsmen is a menace

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by Femich18(m): 8:44am On Aug 25, 2016
Heartless Being...

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by satik: 8:45am On Aug 25, 2016
Killing everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by kaen1317: 8:45am On Aug 25, 2016
Killer's...bloodsuckers...why do we have to share the same country?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by omaiyale: 8:46am On Aug 25, 2016
It runs in their blood, am I surprised ? No

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by kaen1317: 8:47am On Aug 25, 2016
He's young, he's handsome, but he's a devil!
Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by Lilimax(f): 8:47am On Aug 25, 2016
He said, “I am into cattle rearing. On that day when I woke up, I took N1,000 from my room and took my cows out for grazing. Suddenly, I discovered that the cattle were running away and I followed them. On getting back home, something came over me and I used a knife to stab my mother. I also stabbed my brother’s wife. I believe that my father charmed me. I do not have mental disorder.”

That blood thirsty spirit just came over him. shocked No body charmed you Mr man.
You just need to accept Jesus into your life embarassed

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsman Kills His Mother In Kwara & Brother’s Wife (photo) by kennyjodeci(m): 8:47am On Aug 25, 2016
And I'm living in the same country with these senseless people? Taking someone's life is nothing to these animals? I don't even have the heart to kill ordinary rat but these imbeciles have the heart to kill a fellow human being.....shame to these parasites

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bribe-seeking Police In Lagos Instigate Mob To Beat Motorcyclist To Coma (pics) / Nigerian Man Lands Lady In Prison After Being Caught With Cocaine In Zambia. / Taiwo Oreagba, Naira Marley’s Former Lawyer Bags 2-Year Jail Term For Bribery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.