Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Our Daily Manna For Today 25/8/2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna For Today 25/8/2016 (728 Views)

CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 25/8/17 Who Counsels You? / Our Daily Manna For Today 24/8/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Daily Manna For Today 25/8/2016 by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 25, 2016
TOPIC. BE HARD! BE RUGGED!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 112: 1-10
Most Americans who lived during the Second World War still remember hearing daily on radio the words of a man whose dictionary did not contain of the words: "Surrender", "Depression", "Giving Up" etc. Remember that when Winston Churchill addressed the House Of Commons on May 13th 1940, he said, " I have nothing to offer but blood, and toil." After he captured a city called Dunkirk, he addressed the nation again: " We shall not surrender or fail. We shall go unto the end. We shall fight in France; we shall fight on the seas, oceans and the air. We shall fight on landing grounds, we shall fight in the hills, but we shall not surrender." Amazing determination! Again on July 14th 1941, he wrote to Adolph Hitler and his Nazi Forces: " We will have no agreement with you. You do your worst and we will do our best. We shall never turn from our purpose however somber (difficult) the road, however grievous (painful) the cist." And indeed, he conquered and conquered! This was an ordinary man like you. He was not an angel and those were hard times! And like David said today in Psalm 112:7, In your trials, hard times, and difficulties, let your heart be FIXED (not shaking), trusting in the Lord. The tomorrow I see concerning you and your family is God-arranged and colourful. In this third quarter of 2016, your enemies will hide and bow in shame and disgrace if you determine to FIX your heart, trust God and like your great grand-father king David or this past rugged man, General Winston Churchill, do not surrender! Always remember that freedom is never free! You can be more determined than Winston Churchill! Be hard about life! No matter how your life or the year is going, always remember that God has not finished with you! You are WORK-IN-PROGRESS! You are finished ONLY WHEN YOU CEASE TO EXIST! Forget that delay, past error or mistake! March on and receive this prophetic word now: Your time to shine is near! Pray now! Be at the LAGOS ANOINTING SERVICE of this SUNDAY, titled: " Lord, CHANGE THE RULE FOR MY SAKE." Come with your prayer points and 12 mantles of January.
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Blessed assurance...
1. In your own words, pray about today's WORD as led.
2. I break myself loose from the spirit of discouragement.
3. Let the thunder of God strike all demonic plans of discouragement or depression! Pray about today!
4. Lord, expose and disappoint every UNFRIENDLY FRIEND and BREAK EVERY PROTOCOL FOR ME!
5. Pray about today!
Re: Our Daily Manna For Today 25/8/2016 by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 25, 2016
Yes.

(1) (Reply)

Devotion To The Blessed Virgin Mary (A Catholic Thread) / Re: / Whats Going On In This Pic? I Need An Explanation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.