Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,370 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

We Have Video And Pictures Of Soldiers Engaged In Oil Bunkering — Avengers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Video And Pictures Of Soldiers Engaged In Oil Bunkering — Avengers (18068 Views)

Market Women In Owerri, Others On The Run Because Of Soldiers (Video) / Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' / Two Soldiers Wounded As Troops Raid Oil Bunkering Site In Rivers State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Video And Pictures Of Soldiers Engaged In Oil Bunkering — Avengers by maclatunji: 9:20am On Aug 25, 2016
harvtech:

believe it or not, in my area here in warri , it has become a normal sight, where you will see fully loaded helux from 1 up to 10 comprises army , mopol, regular police all at once in a cooperating mood collecting money from dealers.
Every 15 to 30 mins you see 3 to 5 helux patrolling the whole arena 24/7
the worst part is that you can not report the matter to the police etc. because your life / lives would be in danger, if do, meaning you are exposing yourself to the perpetrators,

Again most these trailers are the ones buying the illegal products with those big extra tanks under them.

From my observation in this country is that wherever crimes and illegalities are flourishing there is always the presence of the arm forces

Sad but largely true.

2 Likes

Re: We Have Video And Pictures Of Soldiers Engaged In Oil Bunkering — Avengers by Guyman02: 9:23am On Aug 25, 2016
HtwoOw:
Who is to say they aren't avengers in military outfit ??

Show us their cars, their convoy , their names and numbers , if they wear it on their uniforms
and make sure the video is dated , so you won't go an record a new video and claim it's soldiers
and if it's real soldiers too , let them be judged accordingly but i doubt that
heheheheheh Avengers froming Cleaners , that's what happens when you hear your president just acquired jets and napalm bombs

Mr Afonjanus, there cannot be successful bunkering in the Niger Delta without the involvement of security agents, some of us have friends in the military who lobbied to be posted to 'Escravos' because of the money they make.
Before a barge can deliver a consignment to the mother ship in the high sea all relevant security agencies are informed to stay off the route and pretend that the barge was not seen.

1 Like

Re: We Have Video And Pictures Of Soldiers Engaged In Oil Bunkering — Avengers by Jackrich: 9:30am On Aug 25, 2016
midolian:
Hahahaha..Yam don dey hunt Goat. This naija na funny nation

Its not impossible.. But let us see the video clearly showing they are our soldiers and not some oyel drunk fools in camouflage doing the thing.
So you have no idea that the Nigerian military operatives are the real forerunners of oil bunkering and arm running in that region with some local people acting as middle men and partners crime ? smh

Little wonder you were so carried away by Aisha's plate of rice in exchange for a fake change.

1 Like

Re: We Have Video And Pictures Of Soldiers Engaged In Oil Bunkering — Avengers by IBROHIM: 9:41am On Aug 25, 2016
Oxenomy:
This is not secret na.. I have a friend in the military, a major posted to Niger Delta area since 2012.. This guy is very rich to the extent that he is just building houses here and there.. One day when he came back home, I asked him how he makes his money because I know that military profession is not that lucrative in terms of their salaries and other allowances, he told me that he can't just go to Niger Delta and die for nothing. He said that all the military officers in Niger Delta can do anything to make sure they are retained there. And for you to be posted there, you must be highly connected in the military. I asked him to tell me exactly how they make money there.. He was just being diplomatic grin grin . He told me that whatever is happening in Niger Delta in terms or oil bunkering, everybody has a stake in it.. From the military, politicians, government officials to the common thug in the creek so, it's natural that you utilize your stake while carrying out your job diligently. He said that everybody there is doing it, from the commander JTF to the soldier sent to the creeks..
I believe you so much because high level corruption is happening as far as crude oil theft is concerned!
Re: We Have Video And Pictures Of Soldiers Engaged In Oil Bunkering — Avengers by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:46am On Aug 25, 2016
It is very true... Soldiers collect 500 naira for every drum of illegal kerosene in the riverine area even i can testify to that..... Imagine a big boat carrying up to 500 drums....
Re: We Have Video And Pictures Of Soldiers Engaged In Oil Bunkering — Avengers by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:51am On Aug 25, 2016
As a matter of fact i know this oil bunkering Job like i know the back of my finger..... Soldiers are 100% involved in it... You must settle them or else theyll gun down your boat......
Re: We Have Video And Pictures Of Soldiers Engaged In Oil Bunkering — Avengers by HtwoOw: 10:22am On Aug 25, 2016
grin and you are proud of yourself? Your friends actively involved in corruption, later now you'll e screaming no money in circulation and Buhari being a tyrant shame on you
Guyman02:

Mr Afonjanus, there cannot be successful bunkering in the Niger Delta without the involvement of security agents, some of us have friends in the military who lobbied to be posted to 'Escravos' because of the money they make.
Before a barge can deliver a consignment to the mother ship in the high sea all relevant security agencies are informed to stay off the route and pretend that the barge was not seen.
Re: We Have Video And Pictures Of Soldiers Engaged In Oil Bunkering — Avengers by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 25, 2016
Agunna1:
If you have been to the creeks, you will know that some of the bunkering is done by military personnel, which most atimes they use as a form of settlement from bunkerers.

In the last administration, the then Sagir Musa was posted to Niger Delta to head "Operation Pulo Shield" from Borno state and within few weeks of assuming office, the 'Ogwu Azu' Sagir Musa turned to 'Orobo' man because he was fully involved in the bunkering thing and was eating fat. Few weeks after he acquired hectares of land in different parts of South-South and even heard he built a masion in Abuja. Don't ask me because I know what I'm saying.

I believe this militants 100% because we know how some of the bad ones work. To all our gallant men genuinely fighting BH and militants, I say, Kudos and more bullets to your magazines.

I believe and I agree with you 100%.

some oil bunkers are retired military men as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Video And Pictures Of Soldiers Engaged In Oil Bunkering — Avengers by Kassidy90(m): 11:09am On Aug 25, 2016
HtwoOw:
Who is to say they aren't avengers in military outfit ??

Show us their cars, their convoy , their names and numbers , if they wear it on their uniforms

and make sure the video is dated , so you won't go an record a new video and claim it's soldiers

and if it's real soldiers too , let them be judged accordingly but i doubt that

heheheheheh Avengers froming Cleaners , that's what happens when you hear your president just acquired jets and napalm bombs
E fit be true ooo, coz nothing dey make sense for dis country again....
Re: We Have Video And Pictures Of Soldiers Engaged In Oil Bunkering — Avengers by okutade: 11:31am On Aug 25, 2016
It fun but we can't rule it out we have many security officer engage in crime everywhere so it not new and we can't blam them because our government too is not sincere with them how much is they salary is it even regular no so what are we talking about
Re: We Have Video And Pictures Of Soldiers Engaged In Oil Bunkering — Avengers by serenegroup(m): 11:40am On Aug 25, 2016
Agunna1:
If you have been to the creeks, you will know that some of the bunkering is done by military personnel, which most atimes they use as a form of settlement from bunkerers.

In the last administration, the then Sagir Musa was posted to Niger Delta to head "Operation Pulo Shield" from Borno state and within few weeks of assuming office, the 'Ogwu Azu' Sagir Musa turned to 'Orobo' man because he was fully involved in the bunkering thing and was eating fat. Few weeks after he acquired hectares of land in different parts of South-South and even heard he built a masion in Abuja. Don't ask me because I know what I'm saying.

I believe this militants 100% because we know how some of the bad ones work. To all our gallant men genuinely fighting BH and militants, I say, Kudos and more bullets to your magazines.
I have been saying this things to those around me after I spent a year in the creeks during my NYSC. I interviewed most of the locals living in the creeks and they made me understand that its the soilders are the ones that provides security for the oil thieves and they themselves also participate in it I believe the militants 110%because only a thief can actually know one.
Re: We Have Video And Pictures Of Soldiers Engaged In Oil Bunkering — Avengers by amp01(m): 11:45am On Aug 25, 2016
midolian:

Its not impossible.. But let us see the video clearly showing they are our soldiers and not some oyel drunk fools in camouflage doing the thing.

You are not from Niger delta;oil bunkering without the help of the military is not possible.They are involve 100%,I was there.
Re: We Have Video And Pictures Of Soldiers Engaged In Oil Bunkering — Avengers by nams77: 11:51am On Aug 25, 2016
To those people who think the NDA are telling lies, I truly pity Ur ignorance. All the different sections of armed force is involved in bunkering business. I am not a force man but I ve been to different locations in the creeks on assignments and I have seen things. I won't say more than this....I don't want trouble. Kwantinue in Ur ignorance
Re: We Have Video And Pictures Of Soldiers Engaged In Oil Bunkering — Avengers by Mylove55(f): 12:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
omaiyale:
are you saying is not possible or what ? f soldiers can be used to rig election anything is possible
it can only happen or possible in the era of ineffectual buffoonism, or it happen before may 29 last year.
Re: We Have Video And Pictures Of Soldiers Engaged In Oil Bunkering — Avengers by Doghari: 12:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
We all know why military men and navy officers beg to be posted to the niger delta. The money they make from oil bunkery in a day is far more than the salaries paid them in 6 months. We all know that but yoruba muslims like Midolideen are allowed to deceive themselves here. cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Have Video And Pictures Of Soldiers Engaged In Oil Bunkering — Avengers by Bgorgeous: 12:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
This is pure truth. Once they are sent to those places they join the boys
Re: We Have Video And Pictures Of Soldiers Engaged In Oil Bunkering — Avengers by tomakint: 12:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
Finally somebody got the ballz to state the TRUTH. This to me is an old news because oil bunkering and security operatives are like bread and butter.
Re: We Have Video And Pictures Of Soldiers Engaged In Oil Bunkering — Avengers by fmlala: 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
They should upload the video on you-tube and let the whole world see it or, I don't belief their story
Re: We Have Video And Pictures Of Soldiers Engaged In Oil Bunkering — Avengers by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
I tend to agree with NDA. Corruption is darn too much in Nigeria.
Re: We Have Video And Pictures Of Soldiers Engaged In Oil Bunkering — Avengers by CashVessel(m): 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
midolian:

I AM WRITING THIS IN UPPER CASE FOR Y'ALL TO KNOW THAT MILITARY MEN ARE VERY INVOLVED IN THIS. INFACT YOU CANNOT RUN A SUCCESSFUL BUNKERY OUTFIT WITHOUT MILITARY CORROBORATION. THIS IS PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE DOWN SOUTH.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos PDP Chairman, Salvador Defects To APC / Ministerial Appointments: Pastor Bakare Tells Buhari What To Do / Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.