Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,060 members, 7,821,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Gov. Okorocha, Northern Youths And Idleness. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Okorocha, Northern Youths And Idleness. (684 Views)

"FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum / Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths / El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Okorocha, Northern Youths And Idleness. by UzuegbuProsper(m): 7:14am On Aug 25, 2016
Emeka Ahaneku succinctly wrote:

While the northern youths are busy battling the economic recession by taking to agriculture, some of our youths lazy around the social media just to blackmail, criticize and malign people, as well as, go as far as wishing them death and still complain and cry about hunger and the economy.

I usually don't like giving credibility to anger and hate inspired posts like the one wishing the Imo state Governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha death....but sincerely, the new trend where some of our youths find wishing people death as pastime on the social media platforms is the highest low some of youths can get.

Welcome back Owelle Ndi Igbo. Umunnem, if you can't beat them, please join them.

Re: Gov. Okorocha, Northern Youths And Idleness. by immortalcrown(m): 7:20am On Aug 25, 2016
Please, who can upload for me here that comic picture on which a guy reading a newspaper shouted "Kikiki, Omo see news o!"?

I sincerely need that picture.

Note: I don't mean to mock this topic. Just that there is no other way to make my request known.
The only way is to always make this request my own comment on every topic.
Re: Gov. Okorocha, Northern Youths And Idleness. by anungangampu: 8:40am On Aug 25, 2016
Northern youths are on Rampage killing innocent non muslim and the south is condemning their own for aligning with evil propaganda... I Pray your parents and children be a victims of Owelle Bad leadership in Imo State....

Onye ri juo afo okpo nna ya iyi
Re: Gov. Okorocha, Northern Youths And Idleness. by excellencyabia1: 9:14am On Aug 25, 2016
So to you op people should not cry when beaten or the state of imo state is good to you? Or are you among the people the bad leadership benefits(okenye arurala)
Re: Gov. Okorocha, Northern Youths And Idleness. by excellencyabia1: 9:16am On Aug 25, 2016
So to you op people should not cry when beaten or the state of imo state is good to you? Or are you among the people the bad leadership benefits(okenye arurala) the truth is that any one that don't want to do good should visit our ancestors besides what happened to him is not normal meaning that there is a case to answer

(1) (Reply)

The Motive Behind Buhari's Emergency Economic Power / Which Way Nigeria??? Unbelievable / One Of The Reasons Nigeria Is In Recession Is Wrong Portfolio.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.