Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Pr!vate Photos Of Female Nigerian Banker Who Uses Her B0dy To Satisfy Customers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pr!vate Photos Of Female Nigerian Banker Who Uses Her B0dy To Satisfy Customers (1381 Views)

#bbnaija2018: Watch As Alex Shows Off Her Pr*vate Part Whilst Wearing Her P@nt / Pr!vate Photos Of Female Nigerian Banker Who Uses Her B0dy To Satisfy Customers / Pr!vate Photos Of F3male Nigerian Banker Who Uses Her B0dy To Satisfy Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pr!vate Photos Of Female Nigerian Banker Who Uses Her B0dy To Satisfy Customers by celebrityvoic2: 7:16am On Aug 25, 2016
Yoruba Lady
When will ladies learn to desist from this attitude? Let me sound this as warning, 'Any man that requests to either take private photos of you or asks you to send your private photos has no regards and respect for you'.
This young female banker who needs to meet her target at all cost innocently sent her private photos to one of her prospective customers and along the line, things went bad between them and the guy released those photos online.
For the security of the under aged blog users, cl!ck l!nk bel0w t0 see the photos and v!deo

Source: http://celebrityvoic..com.ng/2016/08/omg-prvate-photos-of-female-nigerian.html
Re: Pr!vate Photos Of Female Nigerian Banker Who Uses Her B0dy To Satisfy Customers by immortalcrown(m): 7:18am On Aug 25, 2016
Please, who can upload for me here that comic picture on which a guy reading a newspaper shouted "Kikiki, Omo see news o!"?

I sincerely need that picture.

Note: I don't mean to mock this topic. Just that there is no other way to make my request known.
The only way is to always make this request my own comment on every topic.
Re: Pr!vate Photos Of Female Nigerian Banker Who Uses Her B0dy To Satisfy Customers by dannyben5: 7:25am On Aug 25, 2016
Op my mama say make i no click....

3 Likes

Re: Pr!vate Photos Of Female Nigerian Banker Who Uses Her B0dy To Satisfy Customers by justhelp(m): 7:31am On Aug 25, 2016
La click la beat u op.

(1) (Reply)

Teacher Facing Jail Term For Sending Seductive Pic For 17 Year Old Boy Student / Amazing Facts About Ijebu / Nudity In Music Videos Is Not Wrong- Iyanya Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.