Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Does She Really Look Like Nicki Minaj? Check Out This Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Does She Really Look Like Nicki Minaj? Check Out This Photo (2003 Views)

19-year-old Model Spends $50k On Plastic Surgery To Look Like Nicki Minaj / Brazilian Model Spends $50k On Plastic Surgery To Look Like Nicki Minaj (photos) / _ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does She Really Look Like Nicki Minaj? Check Out This Photo by Kenekingz: 7:17am On Aug 25, 2016
Saw this picture somewhere and decided to share.. ...

Http://keneking.com

Re: Does She Really Look Like Nicki Minaj? Check Out This Photo by immortalcrown(m): 7:17am On Aug 25, 2016
Please, who can upload for me here that comic picture on which a guy reading a newspaper shouted "Kikiki, Omo see news o!"?

I sincerely need that picture.

Note: I don't mean to mock this topic. Just that there is no other way to make my request known.
The only way is to always make this request my own comment on every topic.
Re: Does She Really Look Like Nicki Minaj? Check Out This Photo by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 25, 2016
Yes, she does.

3 Likes

Re: Does She Really Look Like Nicki Minaj? Check Out This Photo by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 25, 2016
Yeah she looks like Nicki Minaj facially, but I don't think she has all those big big booty and booby bouncing up and down like Nicki Minaj grin
Re: Does She Really Look Like Nicki Minaj? Check Out This Photo by dannyben5: 7:22am On Aug 25, 2016
Oya next....

Re: Does She Really Look Like Nicki Minaj? Check Out This Photo by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 25, 2016
Nicki from Ibadan
Re: Does She Really Look Like Nicki Minaj? Check Out This Photo by finalboss(m): 7:34am On Aug 25, 2016
yea ...
Re: Does She Really Look Like Nicki Minaj? Check Out This Photo by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 25, 2016
Lemme see the backside to decide. grin
Re: Does She Really Look Like Nicki Minaj? Check Out This Photo by thesicilian: 7:39am On Aug 25, 2016
lofty900:
Yeah she looks like Nicki Minaj facially, but I don't think she has all those big big booty and booby bouncing up and down like Nicki Minaj grin
Agreed.
So she should show us the rest of the pics, if possible in latex or tight fitting jeans instead of buba & wrapper.
Re: Does She Really Look Like Nicki Minaj? Check Out This Photo by finalboss(m): 7:42am On Aug 25, 2016
rokiatu:
Lemme see the backside to decide. grin
rokiatu you self noh bahd o..you are burriful (no offeense)

1 Like

Re: Does She Really Look Like Nicki Minaj? Check Out This Photo by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 25, 2016
finalboss:
rokiatu you self noh bahd o..you are burriful (no offeense)
ok thanks. smiley
Re: Does She Really Look Like Nicki Minaj? Check Out This Photo by MDsambo: 9:09am On Aug 25, 2016
The Nigerian version grin

(1) (Reply)

Toyo Baby Appears Without Wig / Pasuma And Small Doctor Become Eco Bet Ambassadors [PICS] / Wizkid,2face,annie Idibia,tiwa Savage Fly Private Jet Together On Christmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.