Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Adviced Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adviced Needed (604 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adviced Needed by manmustwac(m): 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2009
My babe just called me from Bayelsa and told me about me about a good biz investment in oil and gas. She said that if i bring £2'000 (N500'000 naira) that i will make 40% of my initial investment in 5 weeks. That all i need is an account in nigeria to do it. Not that am planning try it but i just want to know from u guys if there is any business like that there. smiley
Re: Adviced Needed by janeobi2: 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2009
500K is not something to throw away like that because a friend said that, You need to first understand the business of oil and gas by making inquiries from some people you know that are into it. How real is the business? Ever biz carries risk, so what level of risk are u exposing ur money to? Do the cost and benefit analysis of the investmeent. Check this blog for more knowledge http://anentrepreneurguide..com/2009/05/how-to-carry-feasibility-study.html

Dont rush into any biz because of the 40% Roi because u may end up with -100%. After inquiries, analysis, proper understanding of the biz and you find the investment worth it, plan on good biz strategy to use to maximize your capital returns. Don't trust your money blindly to anyone but be realistic and make judicious use of it.

(1) (Reply)

Hardcharcoal Needed For Export Urgently! / Agro Commodity Farmer Needed / Hi Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.