Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Mofe Duncan & Wife Celebrate Ist Wedding Anniversary. She Admits They Fight - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mofe Duncan & Wife Celebrate Ist Wedding Anniversary. She Admits They Fight (42903 Views)

Kanayo O. Kanayo And Richard Mofe-damijo At GLO 2017 Laftafest In Port Harcourt / Richard Mofe-Damijo Goes Bike Riding. Fans Go Gaga (Photos) / Leaked Chats Of Mofe Duncan Flirting With Side Chick On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mofe Duncan & Wife Celebrate Ist Wedding Anniversary. She Admits They Fight by Jay542(m): 1:56am On Aug 26, 2016
mikolo80:
what is stress what is hard work
Why not just choose the right partner in the first place
Stress and hardwork mean 2 different things. Check your dictionary
Re: Mofe Duncan & Wife Celebrate Ist Wedding Anniversary. She Admits They Fight by mikolo80: 2:14am On Aug 26, 2016
Jay542:

Stress and hardwork mean 2 different things. Check your dictionary
both mean bad marriage
Re: Mofe Duncan & Wife Celebrate Ist Wedding Anniversary. She Admits They Fight by Jay542(m): 2:24am On Aug 26, 2016
mikolo80:
both mean bad marriage
Hardwork is a good marriage. Stress is bad marriage. Try to understand both meanings well.
Re: Mofe Duncan & Wife Celebrate Ist Wedding Anniversary. She Admits They Fight by mikolo80: 2:44am On Aug 26, 2016
Jay542:

Hardwork is a good marriage. Stress is bad marriage. Try to understand both meanings well.
choose the right partner and it will be easy work
Re: Mofe Duncan & Wife Celebrate Ist Wedding Anniversary. She Admits They Fight by Jay542(m): 2:53am On Aug 26, 2016
mikolo80:
choose the right partner and it will be easy work
Even living with the right patner is hardwork. People from different backgrounds coming together. You guys would have to tolerate each other bad habits cos nobody is perfect. That's hardwork.
Re: Mofe Duncan & Wife Celebrate Ist Wedding Anniversary. She Admits They Fight by mikolo80: 2:55am On Aug 26, 2016
Jay542:

Even living with the right patner is hardwork. People from different backgrounds coming together. You guys would have to tolerate each other bad habits cos nobody is perfect. That's hardwork.
you should realise this during courtship. If you can't tolerate each other you have very little biz getting married
Re: Mofe Duncan & Wife Celebrate Ist Wedding Anniversary. She Admits They Fight by mikron(m): 2:57am On Aug 26, 2016
so how is this news? just check out the dub topic "Mofe Duncan & Wife Celebrate Ist Wedding Anniversary. She Admits They Fight " which couple dont fight?
Re: Mofe Duncan & Wife Celebrate Ist Wedding Anniversary. She Admits They Fight by Jay542(m): 2:59am On Aug 26, 2016
mikolo80:
you should realise this during courtship. If you can't tolerate each other you have very little biz getting married
We're humans. We still have to. Okay what if your wife's mum or siblings spend like a week in your home. They'll definitely do things you wouldnt like and you can't chase them away. That's still tolerance. Still hardwork
Re: Mofe Duncan & Wife Celebrate Ist Wedding Anniversary. She Admits They Fight by mikolo80: 3:13am On Aug 26, 2016
Jay542:

We're humans. We still have to. Okay what if your wife's mum or siblings spend like a week in your home. They'll definitely do things you wouldnt like and you can't chase them away. That's still tolerance. Still hardwork
trust me if I can't tolerate a single aspect of you I will not marry you. Tolerate I said, not like
Re: Mofe Duncan & Wife Celebrate Ist Wedding Anniversary. She Admits They Fight by peeparty(m): 9:08am On Aug 26, 2016
baddestchic:

i did
Okies..good morning
Re: Mofe Duncan & Wife Celebrate Ist Wedding Anniversary. She Admits They Fight by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 26, 2016
peeparty:

Okies..good morning

good morning

1 Like

Re: Mofe Duncan & Wife Celebrate Ist Wedding Anniversary. She Admits They Fight by nuelyoyo(m): 8:40am On Aug 27, 2016
deb303:
that the reason why marriage is not just for anybody....think twice before saying I do and ofcos ask yourself those essential questions
pls debby, what are those essential questions ??
Re: Mofe Duncan & Wife Celebrate Ist Wedding Anniversary. She Admits They Fight by nuelyoyo(m): 8:45am On Aug 27, 2016
deb303:
that the reason why marriage is not just for anybody....think twice before saying I do and ofcos ask yourself those essential questions
pls debby, what are those essential questions ??
Re: Mofe Duncan & Wife Celebrate Ist Wedding Anniversary. She Admits They Fight by misscabby: 8:40am On Aug 30, 2016
lol i didnt know u fool gat no brain to think talkless of knowing what to type, fool
johnstar:
i ws refering to 'nigerain celebrity'
U need to take ur medication u frustrated maggot undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uduaghan: Bovi Threatens To Beat I Go Dye Over Online Beef / ''Skye Is My Twin'' Lola Rae Shares Adorable Grown Up Photos Of Her Daughter / Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.