Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,463 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Pls, This Is An Emergency PC (HP 655) Problem. All Helps Are Most Appreciated - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls, This Is An Emergency PC (HP 655) Problem. All Helps Are Most Appreciated (884 Views)

Hp 655 Sold sold sold!!!!!! / HP 655 15inch Laptop For Sale @ 45k / Hp 655 For Sale @affordable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, This Is An Emergency PC (HP 655) Problem. All Helps Are Most Appreciated by Segmilz: 10:01am On Aug 25, 2016
whatsapp no: 08185100494
2 nights ago, i pickup my system (HP 655) to class to do some research and getting there, I tried unlocking my system password with the same password I've been using since about 32 months ago but it was responding "password error" allthrough the number of times I tried. I used the on-screen keyboard to inpute the same password and I had access.
I used Microsoft word to test all the keys on the keyboard and discovered that key "B,G,H, and N" was mal-inputing.
key G - displaying on screen as "GB"
key N - displaying on screen as "nn"
key B - displaying on screen as "BH"
and so as key "H" malfunctioning with the cursor moving itself sometimes.
I took the system for keyboard servicing and it was serviced but inspite, this particular problem persisted.
I changed the keyboard with new 3 different keyboards but in-spite, the problem persisted.
I used my keyboard on another system of my own model and it worked PERFECTLY.

Pls, what could be the problem or cause?
what should I do next?
Re: Pls, This Is An Emergency PC (HP 655) Problem. All Helps Are Most Appreciated by Aminu212: 11:11am On Aug 25, 2016
Segmilz:
whatsapp no: 08185100494
2 nights ago, i pickup my system (HP 655) to class to do some research and getting there, I tried unlocking my system password with the same password I've been using since about 32 months ago but it was responding "password error" allthrough the number of times I tried. I used the on-screen keyboard to inpute the same password and I had access.
I used Microsoft word to test all the keys on the keyboard and discovered that key "B,G,H, and N" was mal-inputing.
key G - displaying on screen as "GB"
key N - displaying on screen as "nn"
key B - displaying on screen as "BH"
and so as key "H" malfunctioning with the cursor moving itself sometimes.
I took the system for keyboard servicing and it was serviced but inspite, this particular problem persisted.
I changed the keyboard with new 3 different keyboards but in-spite, the problem persisted.
I used my keyboard on another system of my own model and it worked PERFECTLY.

Pls, what could be the problem or cause?
what should I do next?
format it.
Re: Pls, This Is An Emergency PC (HP 655) Problem. All Helps Are Most Appreciated by Segmilz: 11:16am On Aug 25, 2016
I should format the system?
Re: Pls, This Is An Emergency PC (HP 655) Problem. All Helps Are Most Appreciated by AKBliv010(m): 8:19am On Aug 26, 2016
Try a USB keyboard plugged to the laptop.

(1) (Reply)

Alienware Launches New Gaming Notebooks / Integrating Photovoltaic Systems As An Alternative Energy Supply In Nigeria / Help,my Wi Fi Keeps Showing Limited Connectivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.