Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Seminarian In Atakwu, Enugu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Seminarian In Atakwu, Enugu (19672 Views)

Father Of Seminarian Killed By Fulani In Enugu Dies, Both Buried Same Day / Ugwuanyi Visits Ndiagu Attakwu Where Fulani Herdsmen Killed A Seminarian / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Seminarian In Atakwu, Enugu by DonCortino: 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
joe4real12:
Why can't all these Governors learn from Fayose? You don't need to pretend that your enemies are your friends. Your enemies can and will never be your friend.

A word is enough for the wise.
Enugu get governor?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Seminarian In Atakwu, Enugu by Zedoo(m): 2:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
Bygones cant be bygones....na to buy gun... Period....al this online complain no go change one thing...i wonder when the Igbo man became a coward..... Divide this country once and for all...let everybody go back to where he/she came frm.....those who want to travel must have a pass..... Why does the northern element always breed violence...why
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Seminarian In Atakwu, Enugu by totit: 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
grin

It's time, enugu, imugu people to declare another round of 70days fasting and prayer abeg lipsrsealed
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Seminarian In Atakwu, Enugu by Deadlytruth(m): 2:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
There is a kind of mistake which if deliberately and knowingly made, the repercussions last so long that many innocent generations after will suffer the consequences. This is the result of the "One-Nigeria" Igbos preached and worked for at a time it was clear that Nigeria was not really one and might never really become one. Optimism is good but when it begins to conflict with the stark realities on ground a wise people would re-examine their hopes and adjust their fantasies. But this was never to be as the more the negative reality stared their fore bearers in the face the more optimistic they became. The result is here with them today.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Seminarian In Atakwu, Enugu by chuose: 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
divide9ja:
[size=14pt]GOD WILL PUNISH ADEBOYE FOR MAKING US VOTE FOR BUHARI[/size]

We all knew that Buhari was an Islamist and no normal Christian will vote for him.

Then Adeboye sold us out to Islam by giving Buhari his blessings.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/12/17/buhari-calls-pastor-adeboye-seek-his-blessing-announcing-osinbajo-running-mate

The bible is clear we should not be unequally unyoked with the unbeliever
2 Corinthians 6:14
Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness?
and what communion hath light with darkness?

For Adeboye to give Buhari who is a known Islamist his blessings,
shows that Adeboye is not of God.

Notice that the Kaduna Pastor killed over the weekend Adeboye has not condemned the killings nor
visited the family.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/22/armed-herdsmen-kill-redeemed-church-pastor-kaduna/

If he were a true prophet of God, why has he not given warnings?
Prophets warned about impending killings and were specific,
unlike Adeboye in order not to be caught out is never specific

2 Kings 6
8 Then the king of Syria warred against Israel, and took counsel with his servants, saying, In such and such a place shall be my camp.

9 And the man of God sent unto the king of Israel, saying, Beware that thou pass not such a place; for thither the Syrians are come down.

10 And the king of Israel sent to the place which the man of God told him and warned him of, and saved himself there, not once nor twice.

11 Therefore the heart of the king of Syria was sore troubled for this thing; and he called his servants, and said unto them, Will ye not shew me which of us is for the king of Israel?

12 And one of his servants said, None, my lord, O king: but Elisha, the prophet that is in Israel, telleth the king of Israel the words that thou speakest in thy bedchamber.

[size=14pt]
Thunder will fire anybody that dares say's Adeboye hears from God. angry
No true prophet will bless an Islamist jihad minded person.

[/size]

I don talk before Adeboye no be am! angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Seminarian In Atakwu, Enugu by DandyWalker(m): 2:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
it's high time we stopped tribalism. let's all southerners unite against this evil and bring it to a halt. the igbos calling Yorubas all sorts of names and the yorubas replying in similarly disparaging ways won't help matters. I'm Yoruba and I stay in the west but my heart bleeds when I hear stories like this from any part of the country. This evil must be stopped and the time is now!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Seminarian In Atakwu, Enugu by fortunateice(m): 2:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
Hired men
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Seminarian In Atakwu, Enugu by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
All these willful killings in Enugu started when Mbaka was relocated from his original location, thats just a reprisal enforcement by Buhari and apc over Mbaka's removal and Mbaka is yet to voice on any of the killins. too bad!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Seminarian In Atakwu, Enugu by Chigold101(m): 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
RevengeReloaded:
Please give us more info so that we get our fuel ready because is fire for fire, Akokwa_Imo treatment loading, just give us details lets go to work.
someone should please tell FATHER MBAKA about this.
He knows what to do.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Seminarian In Atakwu, Enugu by billyG(m): 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
Pidggin:
Buhari's tribesmen
Ehhhn!I thought Buhari is frm Bayelsa state.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Seminarian In Atakwu, Enugu by lordkhalifa(m): 3:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
I said it earlier that catholic priest that dine and wined with those Fulani murderers need to strip off his rob and castrate in public... u cant tame wild cats... dis Fulani people are evil and we need to rebuke them...

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Seminarian In Atakwu, Enugu by Killurself: 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Seminarian In Atakwu, Enugu by cheruv: 3:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ihere mégbúo ndi Enugwu angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Seminarian In Atakwu, Enugu by Killurself: 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
[quote author=dadaha post=48789738] undecided[/quote what dis one saying, don't bring issues of religion into d mata. And if it Yoruba now you people will be calling coward, now what should we call d Easterners brave by running. well let forget abt tribalism and religions, call a spade a spade Fulani's herdsmen re more dangerous dan bokoharam. pls dnt accept there community in ur area or village. we dnt need cow meet we should develop our local goat in replacement of cow.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Seminarian In Atakwu, Enugu by Omonigeriarere: 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
[s]
divide9ja:

We all knew that Buhari was an Islamist and no normal Christian will vote for him.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/12/17/buhari-calls-pastor-adeboye-seek-his-blessing-announcing-osinbajo-running-mate

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness?

Notice that the Kaduna Pastor killed over the weekend Adeboye has not condemned the killings nor
visited the family.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/22/armed-herdsmen-kill-redeemed-church-pastor-kaduna/

2 Kings 6
8 Then the king of Syria warred against Israel, and took counsel with his servants, saying, In such and such a place shall be my camp.

9 And the man of God sent unto the king of Israel, saying, Beware that thou pass not such a place; for thither the Syrians are come down.

10 And the king of Israel sent to the place which the man of God told him and warned him of, and saved himself there, not once nor twice.

11 Therefore the heart of the king of Syria was sore troubled for this thing; and he called his servants, and said unto them, Will ye not shew me which of us is for the king of Israel?

12 And one of his servants said, None, my lord, O king: but Elisha, the prophet that is in Israel, telleth the king of Israel the words that thou speakest in thy bedchamber.

[size=14pt]

[/size]

[/s]

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Seminarian In Atakwu, Enugu by mikolo80: 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
urbanmonk:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/25/breaking-seminarian-others-feared-dead-fulani-herdsmen-attack-enugu-community/

Once again, fulani herdsmen has exhibited their barbarism - attacking and killing a priest, wounding several others in Atakwu Village, Akegbe ugwu Nkanu West LGA Enugu State while the quiet village was asleep on the wee hours of thursday morning(25/08/2016).

When will this senseless attacks stop.

when ppl start defending themselves
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Seminarian In Atakwu, Enugu by ibadanfinest(m): 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
tobimillar:
if this is true,then it's a shame. On their home front (anywhere in the north) , this marauder oppress the south , they still bring the fight to us down south, and we do nothing but bicker online, then it is a real shame.

I won't be surprised to see my yoruba brothers laughing at this incident. There is an urgent need for the south to unite against this evil. Can't we see, this fulani marauders are thriving on our silence and disunity.

Bros stop spewing trash here. There is a Yoruba adage that says ' ki a maja ko kin se bi kaku' meaning we may have issues with Igbo but we don't wish them death at all.

I will advise the community protect themselves and most importantly fish out the traitor amongst them. Someone must be feeding this people with information.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Seminarian In Atakwu, Enugu by coolscott(m): 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
[size=13pt]And Buhari implicated himself by saying they were Libyans. Who is going to believe he does not somehow know what is going on behind the scenes after honestly considering that analysis from him?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Seminarian In Atakwu, Enugu by rhektor(m): 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
divide9ja:

visited the family.

2 Kings 6

[size=14pt]

[/size]

Adeboye forced you to vote right? Shifting blames is the reason why you never grew beyond your nose. When will you start taking responsibility for your own actions? if you actually voted for Buhari's, which I doubt, it is purely out of your own volition nobody pushed, coaxed, or made you do.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Seminarian In Atakwu, Enugu by tartar9(m): 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
Where are the ipob cowards...it took their entire community to attack innocent defenseless Hausa men the other time,while they keep evacuating their entire villages from their real attackers.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Seminarian In Atakwu, Enugu by divide9ja: 4:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
rhektor:

Adeboye forced you to vote right? Shifting blames is the reason why you never grew beyond your nose. When will you start taking responsibility for your own actions? if you actually voted for Buhari's, which I doubt, it is purely out of your own volition nobody pushed, coaxed, or made you do.

Why did Adeboye go against the bible that clearly states

If he is a prophet as he likes to make everybody think,
Why did he not warns us?
why did he not know?

Why did he denounce the person that warned us?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Seminarian In Atakwu, Enugu by rhektor(m): 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2016
divide9ja:

Why did Adeboye go against the bible that clearly states

If he is a prophet as he likes to make everybody think,
Why did he not warns us?
why did he not know?

Why did he denounce the person that warned us?

How about romans 13:1
very soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

Probably you wanted Adeboye to be rebellious which he didn't do. lemme ask you what did you do to avert the situation? nothing I guess so that you can blame someone for you inaction read Hebrew 13,and 1 Peter 2:13-17.
God bless your soul
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Seminarian In Atakwu, Enugu by divide9ja: 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
rhektor:

How about romans 13:1
very soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

Probably you wanted Adeboye to be rebellious which he didn't do. lemme ask you what did you do to avert the situation? nothing I guess so that you can blame someone for you inaction read Hebrew 13,and 1 Peter 2:13-17.
God bless your soul

But the bible is clear not to have anything to do with unbelievers.

When Buhari came he was seeking Christian votes and not a power at that time.

See how these confused Redeemers twist the bible grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Seminarian In Atakwu, Enugu by giles14(m): 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
were is Mbaka

hope he is happy.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Seminarian In Atakwu, Enugu by rhektor(m): 5:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
divide9ja:

But the bible is clear not to have anything to do with unbelievers.

When Buhari came he was seeking Christian votes and not a power at that time.

See how these confused Redeemers twist the bible grin

How about loving your enemies? How about praying for those that hates you? My man you need to learn more about christian walk. Even the disciples of Christ wanted him to call fire like Elijah did but he rebuked them saying you don't know the spirit that is in you. Luke 9:54-55

Shalom
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Seminarian In Atakwu, Enugu by Herodaniel8: 5:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
Most businesses/brands owners think online identity is ONLY flourishing through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ etc and then ask, 'do we still need a website'? Capital YES!

Click to read '7 Reasons Why Your Business/Brand Needs A Professional Website NOW!' http://ultramediasolution.com/7-reasons-business-website/

Without a proper online presence, you would be loosing out on wonderful opportunities to connect with your audience/potential customers/market.

To make your brand stand out of the crowd with a professional identity, you definitely need to invest in getting yourself a true gift of online promotion — in the form of a website

We implement advanced web solutions without burning your pocket

UMS Web Solutions | Web Design | Web Development | Web Maintenance | SEO | e-commerce | Mobile Apps | +2347038974135, +2348187428339, +2348187434413 | web@ultramediasolution.com l BBM: 23B0B71 , 59161980 l Website : ultramediasolution.com/web | BBM Channel
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Seminarian In Atakwu, Enugu by divide9ja: 5:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
rhektor:

How about loving your enemies? How about praying for those that hates you? My man you need to learn more about christian walk. Even the disciples of Christ wanted him to call fire like Elijah did but he rebuked them saying you don't know the spirit that is in you. Luke 9:54-55

Shalom

Loving ur enemy is not getting him into power to persecute Christians.
Nobody said to hate buhari

Nobody said to call down fire but God will punish Adeboye

2 Thessalonians 1:6
Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;

Your bible interpretations are twisted as you try to support Adeboye. angry
You must be one of those deceiving us

But God has revealed him this year grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Seminarian In Atakwu, Enugu by rhektor(m): 6:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
divide9ja:

Loving ur enemy is not getting him into power to persecute Christians.
Nobody said to hate buhari

Nobody said to call down fire but God will punish Adeboye

2 Thessalonians 1:6
Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;

Your bible interpretations are twisted as you try to support Adeboye. angry
You must be one of those deceiving us

But God has revealed him this year grin

Vengeance is mine says the Lord, "I will recompensaate"

That is what God promised us as Christians unless you are not a christian you are free to fight your enemies by yourself. how did u twist the Bible? Is it because I did not say what you wanted? sorry brother I am a christian and I don't shift blames on people. If I have voted in the last election it would never have been for APC however, that will not make me say someone pushed me to vote. How could a grown up adult like you say you were asked to vote against your wish? It shows that you are only grown up in age not in mind.
Maranatha
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Seminarian In Atakwu, Enugu by Kdon2: 9:37pm On Aug 25, 2016
urbanmonk:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/25/breaking-seminarian-others-feared-dead-fulani-herdsmen-attack-enugu-community/

Once again, fulani herdsmen has exhibited their barbarism - attacking and killing a priest, wounding several others in Atakwu Village, Akegbe ugwu Nkanu West LGA Enugu State while the quiet village was asleep on the wee hours of thursday morning(25/08/2016).

When will this senseless attacks stop.

Are ibo too cowards again?? Nigeria is I deep trouble now.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Seminarian In Atakwu, Enugu by opribo(m): 2:51am On Aug 26, 2016
Anybody who thinks all these so called fulani herdmen attacks are mere coincidences should think again. First of all all of them seem to be without full arrest and prosecution. In my opinion they are been used to support their own.

They are not ordinary herdsmen as they are usually fully armed to the teeth which gives credence that they are terrorist.
The government should check themselves well why these so called herdsmen are targeting the southern states.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Restructuring: Kano, Katsina Kick Against Devolution Of Power / Fayemi Pays Ekiti Workers Salary Arrears Owed By Fayose / Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpeyong Welcome Their First Child, Alexandra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.