Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,426 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

No Other Earthly Power Is More Powerful: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Other Earthly Power Is More Powerful: (858 Views)

Heavenly Reward Vs Earthly Reward: Hilarious Photo / Why Doesn't God Answer Mankind Like Earthly Fathers / What Are The Earthly Advantages Or Benefits Of Being A Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Other Earthly Power Is More Powerful: by Bobbyaf(m): 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2009
“Then the Bible that serpent which with head erect and eyes flashing threatens us with its venom while it trails along the ground, shall be changed into a rod as soon as we are able to seize it.”Hector Macpherson, The Jesuits in History, Ozark Book Publishers, 1997, appendix.

Protestants be on the look out. If you're a firm believer in sacred scriptures as being the only rule of faith and practise, then open your eyes to the stark reality that is about to pounce on you like a Puma in all its wrath.

Here is an organization, the Jesuit order, that is bent on destroying anything that shows up the true color of the Roman catholic organization, and its plan to control the world using religion as a guise. Listen to this quote as put out by the Jesuit order:

I do further promise and declare, that I will have no opinion or will of my own, or any mental reservation whatever, even as a corpse or cadaver, but will unhesitatingly obey each and every command that I may receive from my superiors in the Militia of the Pope… I furthermore promise and declare that I will, when opportunity presents, make and wage relentless war, secretly or openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Liberals, as I am directed to do, to extirpate and exterminate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex or condition; and that I will hang, burn, waste, boil, flay, strangle and bury alive these infamous heretics, rip up the stomachs and the wombs of their women and crush their infants heads against the walls, in order to annihilate forever their execrable race. That when the same cannot be done openly, I will secretly use the poisoned cup, the strangulating cord, the steel of the poniard or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honor, rank, dignity, or authority of the person or persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agent of the Pope or Superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Faith, of the Society of Jesus."" — Edwin A. Sherman, The Engineer Corps of Hell; or Rome’s Sapper’s and Miners, Private Subscription, 1883, pp. 118-124.

To think that a person would concur with such an abominable oath defies reason. One could not even imagine a more despicable oath. The word heretic in the above quote refers to anyone who disagrees with the pope.

Recall in previous threads that Papal Rome in accordance with bible prophecy must have global control, until it is destroyed by the very earthly kingdoms it seeks to control.

If ever there was a time for Christians to open their eyes and see whats coming its now. The lawn mower is coming singing hymns.
Re: No Other Earthly Power Is More Powerful: by MrCrackles(m): 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2009
Topic
Ok. . .
Re: No Other Earthly Power Is More Powerful: by Bobbyaf(m): 4:45pm On Sep 30, 2009
Each time I read that oath I am led to really wonder if those people aren't possessed. If God has sent His Son to grant us freedom, who are they to stop those who desire freedom in Jesus Christ? And you know what alarms me, is that mainstream Christianity is playing into the hands of catholicism.

Mainstream Christianity is not reading the moves of the Catholic church for religious unity correctly. From ever since the Council of Trent, which was started to counter the reformation, the Jesuit order's one goal and mission was to destroy any attempt to neutralize papal power.

In 1798 when Napolean abolished papal power, albeit temporarily, plans were afoot to regain power by the insiders, but in a not so obvious manner. Hence the Jesuit order was strengthened since its inception in the 1500s, to once again continue its role as that body that would seek to function as the Pope's militia.

Are we really looking at a church, or are we looking at an organization posing as a church with ulterior motives to control the globe, and who will do anything to maintain global control now that they are on the rise again?

Christians wake up!
Re: No Other Earthly Power Is More Powerful: by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2009
bobby!! bobby!!bobby!

back to business,anti -catholic bashing is ur pasttime ,I actually expected u to resume long ago ,welcome back after the long break.

unfortunately for you ,the records are easily available,no other christian organisation has contributed to christian evangelisation than the jesuit order.

I actually xpected you to be preaching the sabath,here instead of ur normal catholic bashing since a greater number of christians are "endangered"
Re: No Other Earthly Power Is More Powerful: by Bobbyaf(m): 6:02pm On Sep 30, 2009
bobby!! bobby!!bobby!

back to business,anti -catholic bashing is your pasttime ,I actually expected u to resume long ago ,welcome back after the long break.

unfortunately for you ,the records are easily available,no other christian organisation has contributed to christian evangelisation than the jesuit order.

I actually xpected you to be preaching the sabath,here instead of your normal catholic bashing since a greater number of christians are "endangered"

Sound nervous Chukky!  grin

How do you explain the Jesuit oath, and how do you reconcile that oath with the good of which you speak of the Jesuit order? Can good people make such satanic agreements?

(1) (Reply)

KAG WHERE ARE YOU? / Destiny: A Force Or An Action? Inevitable Or Avoidable? / Women And Bad Luck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.