Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Did You Know That Nollywood Actress, Ini Edo, Has Left Her Husband And Is Now Re - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Did You Know That Nollywood Actress, Ini Edo, Has Left Her Husband And Is Now Re (2306 Views)

7 Men Ini Edo Has Dated And Slept With / Korede Bello Reacts To Reports That He Has Left Mavin Records, Fans Cheer Up / Nollywood Actress, Ini Edo Stuns In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know That Nollywood Actress, Ini Edo, Has Left Her Husband And Is Now Re by getallnews: 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
I got married 5 years ago and wore my wedding dress then. Most people get to wear a wedding dress once in their lives.
But as an actress,
read more >>>>>>>> http://getallnews.com/2016/08/25/nollywood-actress-ini-edo-weds-again-fotos/

(1) (Reply)

People Say Rihanna Looks Like Me – Lagos Bread Seller Turned Model, Olajumoke / 10 Famous Nigerian Actors And Actresss In Illuminati / See Viral Whatsapp Chats Of A Girl Offering Unlimited Sex For Iphone 8-PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.