Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Man Gets 40 Years Prison Sentence For Pouring Boiling Water On Gay Men - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Gets 40 Years Prison Sentence For Pouring Boiling Water On Gay Men (25434 Views)

5 Gay Men Fighting After Infecting Each Other With HIV Arrested In Lagos / Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) / Woman Pours Boiling Water On A Girl In Imo, Flees With Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gets 40 Years Prison Sentence For Pouring Boiling Water On Gay Men by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 26, 2016
dominique:
He has no right to inflict such harm on them, they could have died from the injuries sustained. That 40 year jail term is a bit too much though

Would the 40 years jail term be too much if the victims were straight?
Re: Man Gets 40 Years Prison Sentence For Pouring Boiling Water On Gay Men by drealnamdy(m): 7:36am On Aug 26, 2016
If I was there with the man... I wld hv helped him to pour Cameroonian pepper inside the hot water before splashing it on their sorry a$$
Re: Man Gets 40 Years Prison Sentence For Pouring Boiling Water On Gay Men by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 26, 2016
NgcoboP:
that's why Trump must win the American presidency!

And what will happen if he wins?

Keep dreaming if you think he's gonna change the gay law.
Re: Man Gets 40 Years Prison Sentence For Pouring Boiling Water On Gay Men by Anabel(f): 7:39am On Aug 26, 2016
ginggerxy:
anabel this your name angry is it my own anabel

Who is your anabel?
Re: Man Gets 40 Years Prison Sentence For Pouring Boiling Water On Gay Men by MisterKings(m): 8:00am On Aug 26, 2016
If thats the man in the picture then that means he will probably die in prison. 40yrs is too harsh, don't be surprised the color of his skin follow add to the years he will spend in prison.

USA wey people dey look up to might soon come to an end as world power just like Rome and the rest if this continues. Gay people sef be human being true but supporting their disgusting lifestyle is repulsive.

No wonder God dey punish them with all kinds of diseases plus natural disasters. Cos this people feel they dont need God and can do whatever they like.

Later una sai baba go dey sympathize with them to gain favour leaving his own people. Mtcheeeeww

Re: Man Gets 40 Years Prison Sentence For Pouring Boiling Water On Gay Men by Chuksemi(m): 8:05am On Aug 26, 2016
masonkz:

Yet all country fellows want to run to sams US.
Hypocrites
Long time. Back from U.K?
Re: Man Gets 40 Years Prison Sentence For Pouring Boiling Water On Gay Men by dominique(f): 8:30am On Aug 26, 2016
Ayatullah:

People who do abnormal things deserve abnormal treatment.

If the Almighty God could send His wrath directly from heaven on gays as the Bible and Qur'an teache us, that shows they deserve no mercy from fellow humans (including Nairaland Moderators). They deserve to be sent out of the world by any means that is necessary.

America is reviving and supporting all the evils God has warned mankind of in the Bible and the Qur'an, yet they say: "In God we Trust" What an irony!

May God be kind to the man who treated them with the boiling water as he goes to jail.

God did not give you the right to inflict harm on people because they're comittng sin or you don't like y their lifestyle. If you're in a place guided by laws, and you go ahead to break laws, be ready to face the music

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets 40 Years Prison Sentence For Pouring Boiling Water On Gay Men by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 26, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
usa support gay cople which is very wrong... that long sentence is too much ... angry angry angry angry
why is being gay wrong?
Re: Man Gets 40 Years Prison Sentence For Pouring Boiling Water On Gay Men by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 26, 2016
MisterKings:
If thats the man in the picture then that means he will probably die in prison. 40yrs is too harsh, don't be surprised the color of his skin follow add to the years he will spend in prison.

USA wey people dey look up to might soon come to an end as world power just like Rome and the rest if this continues. Gay people sef be human being true but supporting their disgusting lifestyle is repulsive.

No wonder God dey punish them with all kinds of diseases plus natural disasters. Cos this people feel they dont need God and can do whatever they like.

Later una sai baba go dey sympathize with them to gain favour leaving his own people. Mtcheeeeww

Why so much ignorance

1 Like

Re: Man Gets 40 Years Prison Sentence For Pouring Boiling Water On Gay Men by ginggerxy: 8:43am On Aug 26, 2016
Anabel:

Who is your anabel?
I have one so am asking if she is the one or another. But I don't mind adding more cheesy
Re: Man Gets 40 Years Prison Sentence For Pouring Boiling Water On Gay Men by hariorh: 9:06am On Aug 26, 2016
Big mistake...

Don't Bleep with gays in the USA embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Gets 40 Years Prison Sentence For Pouring Boiling Water On Gay Men by subterfuge: 9:24am On Aug 26, 2016
Who is he to murder another human being created by God.He
Re: Man Gets 40 Years Prison Sentence For Pouring Boiling Water On Gay Men by MisterKings(m): 10:03am On Aug 26, 2016
Lennycool:

Why so much ignorance

Referred to?
Re: Man Gets 40 Years Prison Sentence For Pouring Boiling Water On Gay Men by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 26, 2016
He should have just killed both of them, that way they wouldn't have been able to report him...learn from his experience.
Re: Man Gets 40 Years Prison Sentence For Pouring Boiling Water On Gay Men by grodt999: 11:12am On Aug 26, 2016
America likes keeping blacks in prison forever, this is Aggravated Assault and carries up to twenty years in prison.
A white guy would have got less for sure!
Re: Man Gets 40 Years Prison Sentence For Pouring Boiling Water On Gay Men by Anabel(f): 11:19am On Aug 26, 2016
ginggerxy:
I have one so am asking if she is the one or another. But I don't mind adding more cheesy

Oh my!! See you o. I'm not available to be added. Thanks grin
Re: Man Gets 40 Years Prison Sentence For Pouring Boiling Water On Gay Men by ginggerxy: 12:07pm On Aug 26, 2016
Anabel:

Oh my!! See you o. I'm not available to be added. Thanks grin
don't be like na there is always a room for more sad
Re: Man Gets 40 Years Prison Sentence For Pouring Boiling Water On Gay Men by sleeksamurai(f): 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
blackbreed25:
So what happed to the useless gay people

Read thru slowly. They just got home after an over night shift and were sleeping. On the same bed. SLEEPING not having SEX.

whats the justice in that
Re: Man Gets 40 Years Prison Sentence For Pouring Boiling Water On Gay Men by sleeksamurai(f): 5:47pm On Aug 28, 2016
monsurufatai:

Would the 40 years jail term too much if the victims were straight?

Dude they were straight.

You and that asshole have the same mentality.

What if that was you, or your brother
Re: Man Gets 40 Years Prison Sentence For Pouring Boiling Water On Gay Men by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 28, 2016
sleeksamurai:

Dude they were straight.

You and that asshole have the same mentality.

What if that was you, or your brother

What the feck is this one talking about?
What if who was my brother? The idiot deserved the sentence he got.
Re: Man Gets 40 Years Prison Sentence For Pouring Boiling Water On Gay Men by bantudra: 5:08pm On Aug 29, 2016
Anabel:
Anyway, I'm not surprised. Gay relationships are accepted where this sh*t happened. They won't dare to get caught in Nigeria cos na tyre and petrol peeps go empty for their head

they will try it..and black-mail the nigeria-police...

1 Like

Re: Man Gets 40 Years Prison Sentence For Pouring Boiling Water On Gay Men by bantudra: 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
40years??...hääääääää!?..this is serious matter....
Re: Man Gets 40 Years Prison Sentence For Pouring Boiling Water On Gay Men by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 26, 2016
Chuksemi:

Long time. Back from U.K?

Yes boss wink. Sorry for the late reply.
Re: Man Gets 40 Years Prison Sentence For Pouring Boiling Water On Gay Men by Chuksemi(m): 2:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
masonkz:

Yes boss wink. Sorry for the late reply.

You are welcome bro.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets 40 Years Prison Sentence For Pouring Boiling Water On Gay Men by Lawly: 12:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
Anabel:
Anyway, I'm not surprised. Gay relationships are accepted where this sh*t happened. They won't dare to get caught in Nigeria cos na tyre and petrol peeps go empty for their head

Yeah the same Nigeria where old men rape children of their great grand daughters age
Same Nigeria where people are kidnapped on daily basis for ritual and money making,
Same Nigeria where human lives have no value and people re killed in mass just for the fun of it,
Same Nigeria where men sleep with hundred women even to the knowledge of their wives but the woman ll be beaten heavily in public, in some Northern states even sentenced to death in sharia law,
Same Nigeria where people just wake up to wipe out families just to pounce on the wealth they ve no freaking idea how much suffering, sweat and blood that the owners spent to acquire them!
Same Nigeria people don't love and respect the parents any longer, but rather accuse them of witchcraft and make life living hell as if it were an offence that their parents has both to them
Same Nigeria where married men sleep with young boys in hotels and come in the open to look for and attack other gay boys in their community just to show the world that they re straight. Some Nigerian men even in the political class kidnap young boys and rape them yet come out in public to make laws prohibiting Gaysm simply bcs they know that the Nigerian laws only have powers over the defenceless poor.
Same Nigeria where people steal public money and then invest it in foreign countries to the detriment of the country while people dies everyday of poverty. Same Nigeria where pastors and imams use fetish and demonic powers on their followers and use their members to commit attrocities in the name of the Holy God.

The truth?: Nigerians are the worst hypocrites. All what we complain about white people, re things Nigerians have long been practicing & of recent I'm beginning to imagine if we are the ones that even exported these cultures to the whites. Just like we re doing in South Africa and they re resisting by killing our people. Nonsense country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Decomposing Beheaded Body Of A Missing Man Found In Warri River (Photos) / Man Who Raped 9-Year-Old Girl In Ondo Cries As He Is Taken To Court / Army Officer Shot Dead For Taking New Wife By His Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.