Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,276 members, 7,867,722 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:26 PM

Who Is Your Role Model In Life-miremoses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is Your Role Model In Life-miremoses (428 Views)

Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot / Man That Took Hushpuppi As His Role Model (Photo) / Christy Daniels, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria International Stuns In New Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Your Role Model In Life-miremoses by miremoses(m): 2:03pm On Aug 25, 2016
It Is normal for us as human to have someone we look up to.do I will like us to talk a little about the person we really want to be like in nearest future,be it a celebrity,policitian,scholar,military personnel, athlete,business mogul etc.I know most of us will say they look up to their parents,yes I know,we all look up to our parents but they are not the role models I want us to say,aside family,let's mention people who are not related to us we would like to be like.

For me BRAD PITT has always being an inspiration to me,starting from the way he acts,his life style and his charity works.he is an easy going actor and film producer,he is one of the most attractive men in the world.despite bringing up to six children with partner Angelina jolie,Brad Pitt still finds time to support 33 different charities and assist with humanitarian crisis around the world. Lemme not continue course if I do I won't stop,for those that don't no him(I doubt)his pics are below.
OK guys its your turn,tell us who your role model is,also drop a pic/s of him/her and tell us in a summary why you chose him/her as your role model.let's keep this thread alive and fun.

(1) (Reply)

Simi Says She Wants To Keep Her Relationship Private And Nurture It. / This Is The Major Reason You Are Broke And Life Is Rough-riding You.. / Name The Nigerian Artists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.