Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,619 members, 7,823,709 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

See Photos Of Osun State Winners Of The 2016 Spelling Bee Competition - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Photos Of Osun State Winners Of The 2016 Spelling Bee Competition (801 Views)

Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate / 11-yr-old Wins 16th Spelling Bee Competition / Photos Of Osun Students In Church Garments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of Osun State Winners Of The 2016 Spelling Bee Competition by Aminat508(f): 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
The President, Sheri care Foundation Mrs Sherifat Aregbesola 0rganised the 2016 Osun Spelling Bee competition for middle school students in osun state.

The 1st winner of the competition was awarded to a 12 year old girl, Olawale zainab from Unity Middle school, Osogbo.

Salawu Ameerat from Unity Middle school took the 2nd place in the Spelling Bee tournament while the 3rd position was awarded to Oladeji Damilare of L.A Middle School Modakeke.

Zainab who came first in the competition won expense paid trip to the United States of America, a medal and was a guest at the Scripps National Spelling Bee in Washington DC, USA.

She also won a scholarship courtesy of the First Lady of Osun State, Alhaja Serifat Aregbesola, a laptop from Rlg and a cash Prize of #250,000.

The competition improves the contestants spelling skills, development of poise, increase there vocabulary, pronunciation and accurate word usages.

Source : http://www.amiloaded.com/2016/08/see-photos-of-osun-state-winners-of.html

2 Shares

Re: See Photos Of Osun State Winners Of The 2016 Spelling Bee Competition by MrOlihilistic: 2:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
I love the brains behind those children.
I can see they put a smile on the faces of their parents.
Put happiness on their hearts.
congratulations
Re: See Photos Of Osun State Winners Of The 2016 Spelling Bee Competition by Funjosh(m): 2:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
better pikins cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

980 Students Fail Nigerian Law School Exams / Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria 39th Convocation Date Fixed / I Don't Want To Continue My Career At Polytechnic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.