Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Corper Stacy Nwokocha Buried In Her Uniform (Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Stacy Nwokocha Buried In Her Uniform (Photos) (43682 Views)

See How This Female Corper Rocked Her Uniform (Pictured) / Ilechukwu Onyinye Rocks Her NYSC Uniform (Photos) / NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Stacy Nwokocha Buried In Her Uniform (Photos) by konklud22(m): 3:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
Re: Corper Stacy Nwokocha Buried In Her Uniform (Photos) by Herbephe1(m): 3:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
Rip autopsy should have been carrier out may almighty Allah give her family to bear d lost
Re: Corper Stacy Nwokocha Buried In Her Uniform (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
lordkit2:
I don’t know what led to her death, but beautiful Stacy Nwokocha has been receiving condolence messages from friends and loved ones on her facebook page.

Late Stacy is a serving youth corp member.

She celebrated her birthday just two months ago.

May she rest in peace.

See more photos below;

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/25/photos-beautiful-serving-youth-corper-buried-in-her-uniform/

RIP To her

What a beauty to behold

This life ehhhh
Re: Corper Stacy Nwokocha Buried In Her Uniform (Photos) by knightsson: 3:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
Olukat:

You have a serious problem angry angry
You re my mentor in everything, including having serious problems.
Re: Corper Stacy Nwokocha Buried In Her Uniform (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 3:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
Why was she buried in that cloth na?is her fathetr the DG of NYSC?her family no try at all
Re: Corper Stacy Nwokocha Buried In Her Uniform (Photos) by knightsson: 3:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
Odeyinigbin:

Vagabond like u.
Very heartless being!!!
Kai,I pity ur future.

You just broke rule number 2, and trust me, I won't spare you. See you when you return from ban.
Re: Corper Stacy Nwokocha Buried In Her Uniform (Photos) by stanisbaratheon: 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
uploading the corpse here is not necessary
Re: Corper Stacy Nwokocha Buried In Her Uniform (Photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
rip
Re: Corper Stacy Nwokocha Buried In Her Uniform (Photos) by NameChecker: 3:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
knightsson:
Nigerians with over sabi.
will the corper uniform make her resurrect after 3 days,like Jesus?

She died during service, hence the reason.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Stacy Nwokocha Buried In Her Uniform (Photos) by hedocharles(m): 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
knightsson:
u re very stupid 4 dis comment

2 Likes

Re: Corper Stacy Nwokocha Buried In Her Uniform (Photos) by akeemakinremi(m): 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
I heard 4rm her immediate younger sister who is a fb friend, she had a headache & died after some hours
Re: Corper Stacy Nwokocha Buried In Her Uniform (Photos) by toboski1(m): 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
mujybee:
y wl dey bury wit dat....it doesn't make alot of sence...wl dat make her enter heaven
RIP tho

Ode
Re: Corper Stacy Nwokocha Buried In Her Uniform (Photos) by hedocharles(m): 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace, Amen!
(sober)
Re: Corper Stacy Nwokocha Buried In Her Uniform (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
So sad, R.I.P
Re: Corper Stacy Nwokocha Buried In Her Uniform (Photos) by Rapmoney(m): 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
knightsson:
Whoever you are, please, get sense!!! You are too old for this!!! angry You nor be better person angry
Re: Corper Stacy Nwokocha Buried In Her Uniform (Photos) by onyedika946(m): 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
knightsson:
Nonsense, you for borrow them ur own cloth.
Re: Corper Stacy Nwokocha Buried In Her Uniform (Photos) by Sammiel: 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2016
Aristotle96:
But which kind man be this? undecided
The Dude is jealous probably because he could not wear the uniform due to persistent failure in jamb.
RIP to the dead. This life is nothing, Everybody should strive to live a righteous life because no one knows who is next. God forbid that we die young!

1 Like

Re: Corper Stacy Nwokocha Buried In Her Uniform (Photos) by perfectcato(m): 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
Rip
Re: Corper Stacy Nwokocha Buried In Her Uniform (Photos) by columbus007(m): 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
Macclane:
If you fit get am, I go happy!
me too,i go happy too bros,I go join u follow am happy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Corper Stacy Nwokocha Buried In Her Uniform (Photos) by columbus007(m): 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
Life is a bitcch its fuccks everyone shocked
Re: Corper Stacy Nwokocha Buried In Her Uniform (Photos) by DAramis: 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity.
Re: Corper Stacy Nwokocha Buried In Her Uniform (Photos) by Aristotle96(m): 4:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
knightsson:

The kind your sister would pray and wish to spend the rest of her life with.
that would have been if I had a sis, but even if I had one... Instead of she to rest her life with u she doesn't marry at all oh, I wouldn't decide for her oh, but she will have brains to know that for ur own matter nothing come out cheesy grin
As u dy find talk, go ask military men why dem dy bury with dia uniform and flag with boot and cap undecided
Re: Corper Stacy Nwokocha Buried In Her Uniform (Photos) by Oyindaberry(f): 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4153825_20160825142633_png5bf00b52143e4a20ded36c0883af924f

Very Sweet Girl..

All Corpers go to heaven..

Rest Easy Girl..

Really they do??
Re: Corper Stacy Nwokocha Buried In Her Uniform (Photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
knightsson:

It won't be better for the person who did u this!
Re: Corper Stacy Nwokocha Buried In Her Uniform (Photos) by MadCow1: 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
Oyindaberry:

Really they do??

Yup!!

Ask Jesus..
Re: Corper Stacy Nwokocha Buried In Her Uniform (Photos) by Juliaann(f): 4:49pm On Aug 25, 2016
knightsson:

Baby, how re you?

Have missed you on the other side.
Me?
Re: Corper Stacy Nwokocha Buried In Her Uniform (Photos) by seenter84: 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
Rip

Ogbanje
Re: Corper Stacy Nwokocha Buried In Her Uniform (Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
Keneking:
RIP - but what could have killed her?
Any autopsy?
they said twas Fever
Re: Corper Stacy Nwokocha Buried In Her Uniform (Photos) by IceDude(m): 5:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
Death why? Why did u decide to take the life of this pretty lady? Why didnt u take one of those useless polithiefcians instead?....RIP sweetie embarassed
Re: Corper Stacy Nwokocha Buried In Her Uniform (Photos) by Abiagirl777(f): 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2016
Oyindaberry:

Really they do??

You have asked the minister of info on heaven matters[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Starboy Charging Centre Spotted In Ondo State Orientation Camp Today. Photos / 10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp - Meme Collection / Condom Scarcity At NYSC Orientation Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.