Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,385 members, 7,954,559 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

Nysc : Corps Member Raped To Death In Bornu State. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nysc : Corps Member Raped To Death In Bornu State. (1152 Views)

Photo Of Corps Member Raped And Murdered Two Weeks To Wedding / Corps Member Raped, Murdered Two Weeks To Wedding / Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc : Corps Member Raped To Death In Bornu State. by SwaggaCob(m): 6:03pm On Sep 30, 2009
Re: Nysc : Corps Member Raped To Death In Bornu State. by MrCrackles(m): 6:06pm On Sep 30, 2009
sad
Re: Nysc : Corps Member Raped To Death In Bornu State. by asha80(m): 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2009
Men lipsrsealed
Re: Nysc : Corps Member Raped To Death In Bornu State. by bawomolo(m): 6:09pm On Sep 30, 2009
This country repeats the same mistakes over and over again.

Why don't corpers have adequate protection? This would become a cold forgotten case after a while.
Re: Nysc : Corps Member Raped To Death In Bornu State. by desgiezd(m): 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2009
Too bad if this is what one gets in serving one's fatherland.
Re: Nysc : Corps Member Raped To Death In Bornu State. by chic2pimp(m): 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2009
BUNCHA BLOODY BASTARDS angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nysc : Corps Member Raped To Death In Bornu State. by Beaf: 6:27pm On Sep 30, 2009
I only hope the criminals will be caught, so they can face the full wrath of the law.
Imagine cutting someone down in her prime; it is going to be a heavy loss for her parents and siblings.
Re: Nysc : Corps Member Raped To Death In Bornu State. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 30, 2009
this is not the first

There is a very hot chick I know who had her private part cut off last year in the North.

We also had the Yoruba boy who got killed in Jos as a result of religous war

if the FG can no longer guarantee the security of coppers then the scheme should be reviewed.

I think the Nigerian Army should launch a man hunt for those responsible for this act, afterall the NYSC DG is a Brigadier General.
Re: Nysc : Corps Member Raped To Death In Bornu State. by bibiking1(m): 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2009
vile!!!
Re: Nysc : Corps Member Raped To Death In Bornu State. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2009
Beaf:

I only hope the criminals will be caught, so they can face the full wrath of the law.

you know that won,t happen, beaf, common!!
Re: Nysc : Corps Member Raped To Death In Bornu State. by Nobody: 2:00am On Oct 01, 2009
I dont realy know why nysc has not been scrapped,
Re: Nysc : Corps Member Raped To Death In Bornu State. by bibiking1(m): 2:08am On Oct 01, 2009
this programme should be scrapped!
Re: Nysc : Corps Member Raped To Death In Bornu State. by back2back(f): 8:01am On Oct 01, 2009
The programe should not be scrapped but the killer(s) found and sentence to death as lesson to other would be rapist.

Since she was raped, there would be sperm, this could be use for DNA testing.

All adult male in that vicinity should be questioned and DNA checked.

But alas this is Nigeria. Hell on earth!
Re: Nysc : Corps Member Raped To Death In Bornu State. by kosovo(m): 9:30am On Oct 01, 2009
meh, what can i say? speechless angry
Re: Nysc : Corps Member Raped To Death In Bornu State. by Nigerd(m): 10:13am On Oct 01, 2009
Let this NYSC thing stop for once and LET Nigerians be,

total madness
Re: Nysc : Corps Member Raped To Death In Bornu State. by lexandra(f): 4:25pm On Oct 02, 2009
Very sad.
Re: Nysc : Corps Member Raped To Death In Bornu State. by rasputinn(m): 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2009
Niger_d:

Let this NYSC thing stop for once and LET Nigerians be,

total madness

Seconded.I'm happy none of my younger siblings have any interest in the NYSCshit.We'll work around that obstacle

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Fake Senior Advocate (picture) / End Result Of Homosexual / Two Nigerians Arrested At The JKIA ,KENYA With Cocaine Worth Sh18m=(usd )209,668

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.