Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,394 members, 7,826,531 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Cctv Installation Training Of Btw 3 Or 5 Days Is Simply A Crash Programme - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Cctv Installation Training Of Btw 3 Or 5 Days Is Simply A Crash Programme (406 Views)

Btw 10k To 25k Off!!( Iphone Deals)...FREE SHIPPING!!!(sold out) / Infinix Note 3 Or Samsung Note 4 Needed Today Asap / Need A Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Or 5 Uk Used,from A Reliable Dealer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cctv Installation Training Of Btw 3 Or 5 Days Is Simply A Crash Programme by tangolistic(m): 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Hello my fellow Nairalanders, I am not here to spoil anybody's business on CCTV Training but I have purposely come to enlighten people going for the training to carefully choose which company or training school they choose to have their programme done.

They should not go for a crash or peripheral programme as many callous companies are outside now organizing this so called CCTV Installation Training for 3, 4 , 5 or 7 days in order to siphon the innocent Nigerians their hard-earned money simply because Nigeria is going harder in the economy.

The truth of the matter is you can't really learn the in-depth of CCTV Installation in just 3 or 7 days. Just imagine you finished in tertiary institution as a biologist and you are now asked to come and configure Cisco management switch for VLAN in the I.T sector without any background knowledge of Networking or in I.T, you can now see that before you can be able to configure VLAN on Cisco management switch, you surely need to undergo the prerequisite which could take days.

CCTV Installation is not so difficult though but at the same time, it is not so easy to damble into without having a requirement.

Like I have said earlier, I am not here to discourage you, try to go for the training that has duration of atleast 1month even though you need like 3 months to be a true professional.

CCTV Installation is a branch of Information Technology

First thing you learn is the terms and definitions/meanings which could also take atleast 2-3 days to be able to cover the indepth.

After that you go into all the tools that are being used in the installation and maintenance and it must be hand on, now imagine the trainee are 30 numbers, will you be able to finish this in 3 days? because you must know how to use all tools which means you must lay your hand on all the tools.

You are expected to know the concept of camera image sensor and lenses because that is what you will be working with most of the time

You must have in-dept knowledge on Analog CCTV, AHD, HD-SDI, HD-CVI, HD-TVI and I.P Camera system

I.P Camera demands more time and concentrations as it deals with TCP/IP as a backbone to work meaning that you must be familiar with computer networking, and the knowledge of VLAN will be required if you are deploying the solution on an existing network infrastructure because you will not want to bring the entire company's computer network down to zero as I.P CCTV pull high bandwidth, so this is why you need to segregate your I.P CCTV by creating a VLAN on the existing network.

Another thing is the internet remote view and probably integrating your CCTV surveillance to NAS (Network Attached Storage) to be able to have redundant video files as backup should incase the DVR or NVR is being stolen by the big brothers

I have not come to market myself or advertise my company, I just felt I should speak my sincere mind as many people have already decided to choose this career path, I only want you to be unique, excel and to really count yourself as a professional.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Cctv Installation Training Of Btw 3 Or 5 Days Is Simply A Crash Programme by ijewejones: 8:12pm On Feb 03, 2017
Are u a cctv trainer?

Can u help train pple?

(1) (Reply)

Quick Sale- Asus Transformer T100ta 10.1 Inches 32gb 2 In 1 (tablet/laptop) / 1month Very Neat Tecno L8plus Forsale 25k hola 07066334589 asap / In Need Of Moto X Pure Edition At Reasonable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.