Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Thousands Of Imolites Welcome Okorocha Back To Imo (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Of Imolites Welcome Okorocha Back To Imo (pics) (1360 Views)

Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics / Commissioner For Happiness Is Really Making People Happy In Imo(pics) / Peter Obi Holding Umbrella At Kanayo O Kanayo's Brother's Burial In Imo (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thousands Of Imolites Welcome Okorocha Back To Imo (pics) by ujoatu(m): 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
Gov Rochas Okorocha is back to Imo Stare. Thousands trooped out to receive him
Re: Thousands Of Imolites Welcome Okorocha Back To Imo (pics) by Oguta1stSon: 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
wow our governor is back home
Re: Thousands Of Imolites Welcome Okorocha Back To Imo (pics) by Abagworo(m): 4:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
Heard Owerri is very much alive with people trooping out to streets. This is very much in contrary to what the blackmailers have been trying to portray.
Re: Thousands Of Imolites Welcome Okorocha Back To Imo (pics) by ujoatu(m): 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
Owelle
Re: Thousands Of Imolites Welcome Okorocha Back To Imo (pics) by Oguta1stSon: 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
Abagworo:
Heard Owerri is very much alive with people trooping out to streets. This is very much in contrary to what the blackmailers have been trying to portray.

No I don't think so, this is the situation of Owerri right now. Our governor need to sit down for once and govern.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Imolites Welcome Okorocha Back To Imo (pics) by ujoatu(m): 4:32pm On Aug 25, 2016
our heroes is back
Re: Thousands Of Imolites Welcome Okorocha Back To Imo (pics) by Ugo4ema2015: 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2016
Owelle ndi igbo shuld beta mind d kind pple wey dy come welcm am 2avoid anoda invisible slap

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Imolites Welcome Okorocha Back To Imo (pics) by Duke001(m): 5:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
As Imolites welcome Okorocha

Re: Thousands Of Imolites Welcome Okorocha Back To Imo (pics) by agwom(m): 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2016
grin
Re: Thousands Of Imolites Welcome Okorocha Back To Imo (pics) by Duke001(m): 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
As Imolites show Okorocha love on arrival

Re: Thousands Of Imolites Welcome Okorocha Back To Imo (pics) by Oguta1stSon: 5:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
wow
Re: Thousands Of Imolites Welcome Okorocha Back To Imo (pics) by CLASSMAN: 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
God punish poverty
Re: Thousands Of Imolites Welcome Okorocha Back To Imo (pics) by stebell(m): 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
Abagworo:

Of course people will troop out to welcome him. They voted for him and get paid by him. But that hasn't stop the fact that he has lost it completely. Time will tell. I know he's ur lord.
Re: Thousands Of Imolites Welcome Okorocha Back To Imo (pics) by yarimo(m): 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
Waiting patiently for PDP to claim it is photo shop. grin
Re: Thousands Of Imolites Welcome Okorocha Back To Imo (pics) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
They even printed tshirts and caps to welcome him...lol...i see rochas written all over those people
Re: Thousands Of Imolites Welcome Okorocha Back To Imo (pics) by Oguta1stSon: 6:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
cool
Re: Thousands Of Imolites Welcome Okorocha Back To Imo (pics) by freshvine(f): 6:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
HOW TO KNOW RENTED CROWD.

A. The wear branded tee shirts or face cap.

B. A well printed banner

C. They normally arrive the reception venues in chartered vehicle

D. The always have a leader.

All of this is what I am seeing here
Re: Thousands Of Imolites Welcome Okorocha Back To Imo (pics) by Nbote(m): 6:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
Na who no know say all na wash and paid crowd... D Grand scam master of the federation. Imo state ntoor
Re: Thousands Of Imolites Welcome Okorocha Back To Imo (pics) by thedarkside: 6:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
the swaggelious-swaggy..i always liked this guy since 2011....

if he wish one day to become president,after buhari,i will vote him,no matter wish party he he is then....

they way i voted buhari.......
Re: Thousands Of Imolites Welcome Okorocha Back To Imo (pics) by Abagworo(m): 6:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
freshvine:
HOW TO KNOW RENTED CROWD.

A. The wear branded tee shirts or face cap.

B. A well printed banner

C. They normally arrive the reception venues in chartered vehicle

D. The always have a leader.

All of this is what I am seeing here

In addition to what you've seen here which likely represents APC members, I heard that the streets are lined by ordinary people in overwhelming numbers despite the heavy rain.
Re: Thousands Of Imolites Welcome Okorocha Back To Imo (pics) by macolino(m): 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
95% of Imolites hate owelle with passion then the remaining 5% are his in-laws, family members and appointees..He has lost it here.Dont mind the rented crowds..
Re: Thousands Of Imolites Welcome Okorocha Back To Imo (pics) by macolino(m): 7:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
ujoatu:
Gov Rochas Okorocha is back to Imo Stare. Thousands trooped out to receive him
Who Owelle EPP?
Re: Thousands Of Imolites Welcome Okorocha Back To Imo (pics) by ujoatu(m): 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
lalasticlala Owelle is back

(1) (Reply)

A New Book Titled 'Buhari A New Beginning' Released(photo) / Nigerian Doctor Who Asked Patient If She Likes 'big Ones Or Small Ones' Suspend / Politics Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.