Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,962 members, 7,814,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Meet My Rabbits;lizzy,Nina,Nicki And Family. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meet My Rabbits;lizzy,Nina,Nicki And Family. (1631 Views)

Meet My Girl TASHA! / Meet My Dogs. Ojukwu And Nnam Kanu / Meet My Pet Dog And Cat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet My Rabbits;lizzy,Nina,Nicki And Family. by kevkory: 4:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
Well from my own point of view,ever since I have been on nairaland I kind of realise that the pet section is majorly on dogs which is not bad,i have a dog also but I didn't stop at that I got a cat and three rabbits

1 Like

Re: Meet My Rabbits;lizzy,Nina,Nicki And Family. by kevkory: 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
The two little bunnies above are the newbies, very playful and stubborn. Coming up are pictures of lizzy, my 8 month old rabbit
Re: Meet My Rabbits;lizzy,Nina,Nicki And Family. by kevkory: 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2016
the two little rabbits you just saw are the newbies,very playful and stubborn,pictures of lizzy my 8 month old rabbit are coming and oh she is up for sale #4k I stay in abk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet My Rabbits;lizzy,Nina,Nicki And Family. by kevkory: 5:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
Okay now to my cat Velvet, its not a foreign cat but very neat if you have a cat am sure you know the quality time they spend in cleaning their body even when nothing stained them.As a mater of fact she just littered 3 on the second of August

Re: Meet My Rabbits;lizzy,Nina,Nicki And Family. by kevkory: 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
sorry you can't see the faces of the youngsters they are shy of the flash not camera
And the Dog is their mama she is 4years and 3months old,her name is lucky
She is 20% Doberman and 80% local,her father is crossbreed of local and Doberman while her mother is full local

1 Like

Re: Meet My Rabbits;lizzy,Nina,Nicki And Family. by kevkory: 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2016
Just an overview of my pets if you also have more than one you re free to post pictures and brief their bio.
For the rabbit on sale you can mail me (bigkorede@gmail.com) if email is easier or quote me
Thanks for your time and one more thing I'd like you to drop your comment on what you think about them

2 Likes

Re: Meet My Rabbits;lizzy,Nina,Nicki And Family. by iaminspired: 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
kevkory:
Just an overview of my pets if you also have more than one you re free to post pictures and brief their bio.
For the rabbit on sale you can mail me (bigkorede@gmail.com) if email is easier or quote me
Thanks for your time and one more thing I'd like you to drop your comment on what you think about them

Will love to buy one or 2 of your rabbits

I keep rabbits too n I am looking for a particular breed I saw from your own. Where do u stay
Re: Meet My Rabbits;lizzy,Nina,Nicki And Family. by sidnen: 7:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
op, if I can switch places with you ehn, I'll do it in a heart beat. ur pets are alright.
Re: Meet My Rabbits;lizzy,Nina,Nicki And Family. by kevkory: 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
iaminspired:

I keep rabbits too n I am looking for a particular breed I saw from your own. Where do u stay

I stay at Obantoko,Abeokuta
Re: Meet My Rabbits;lizzy,Nina,Nicki And Family. by kevkory: 9:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
sidnen:
op, if I can switch places with you ehn, I'll do it in a heart beat.
ur pets are alright.

Thanks alot,I really appreciate it
Re: Meet My Rabbits;lizzy,Nina,Nicki And Family. by iaminspired: 8:17am On Aug 26, 2016
kevkory:

I stay at Obantoko,Abeokuta

How much do you sell your weaners
Re: Meet My Rabbits;lizzy,Nina,Nicki And Family. by Ryder101: 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
kevkory:
Okay now to my cat Velvet, its not a foreign cat but very neat if you have a cat am sure you know the quality time they spend in cleaning their body even when nothing stained them.As a mater of fact she just littered 3 on the second of August
Pls can i get one of those kittens from u... . U can whatsapp me on 08180295357 so we talk. Thanks
Re: Meet My Rabbits;lizzy,Nina,Nicki And Family. by oluwatobiloba12(m): 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2020
iaminspired:

the one with grey and white colour right
it looks like flemish giant
Re: Meet My Rabbits;lizzy,Nina,Nicki And Family. by Kingnutts(m): 7:55am On Oct 01, 2020
oluwatobiloba12:

the one with grey and white colour right
it looks like flemish giant

first ke.. that's what we rabbits farmers call naija jollof, some mistake it for nor,

(1) (Reply)

Long Coat German Shepherd Puppies For Sale-nationwide UPDATED / The 25 Most Romantic Animals That Ever Lived / Most Popular Best Price Guaranteed All In One Integrated Solar Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.