Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,021 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Leboku Festival What I Saw....you Need To See This - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Leboku Festival What I Saw....you Need To See This (961 Views)

Photos From The Ugep International Leboku Festival 2017 / Leboku Festival What I Saw....you Need To See This / See The Oracle I Saw Around Agege Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leboku Festival What I Saw....you Need To See This by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
leboku festival in Ugep yakurr Local gov't council, the annual yam festival.
the yam festival is celebrated annually in August to mark the end of the farming season and thus the beginning of plentiful harvest. the festivities include wrestling among the male and female folks, etangala (masquerade)
here are pictures from the Alobo...female are beaten on sight except they dressed on bra and wrapper

Re: Leboku Festival What I Saw....you Need To See This by MrOlihilistic: 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Leads Delegation Of 120 People To German Embassy On Tuesday 20th Sep / Ohanaeze Ndigbo Holds Unity Day In Lagos / Photos: Emir Of Kano's Young Daughter Graduates From Quranic School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.