Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Is Poultry Business Lucrative - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Poultry Business Lucrative (506 Views)

Is Short Code SMS Business Lucrative? Please I Need Details / Is Short Code SMS Business Lucrative? / Is Short Code SMS Business Lucrative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Poultry Business Lucrative by doingood: 6:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
I want to venture in to poultry biz. Would Buy point of lay hen, they start laying and i will sell d eggs. please can I make good profit from it and feed my family . I'm starting with 400 layers. Thanks for ur advise
Re: Is Poultry Business Lucrative by Millz404(m): 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
doingood:
I want to venture in to poultry biz. Would Buy point of lay hen, they start laying and i will sell d eggs. please can I make good profit from it and feed my family . I'm starting with 400 layers. Thanks for ur advise

U need a poultry business plan, let me know if you want it, watsapp 08164122654
Re: Is Poultry Business Lucrative by xana101: 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
Millz404:

U need a poultry business plan, let me know if you want it, watsapp 08164122654
U're not on watzap. I added u but didn't see u on watzap.
Re: Is Poultry Business Lucrative by Nicogen4us(f): 11:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
doingood:
Is a good business but you need to have the knowledge it require most especially when you want to buy Point of lay. My advice for you is to buy from a good and trust worthy breeder. for more you can reach me on whatsapp 08135631994.I am an Agroallied trainer,practical livestock farmer with a company. Pls get the knowledge first to be at the safer side. You can trace my past posts to know more about me. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Agro Chemical Products Available In Large Quantities / Somebody Please Help Biafraudexposed / Prefabricated Houses:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.