Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

RAPE ATTEMPT: Final Year Student Of Unizik Fatally Wounds After Jumping From A 2 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RAPE ATTEMPT: Final Year Student Of Unizik Fatally Wounds After Jumping From A 2 (414 Views)

Suicidal Man Rescued And Arrested After Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon. Photos/Video / Nigerian Guy Sentenced To Jail For Fatally Stabbing Man In London. Photos / Nigerian Lady Commits Suicide In UK By Jumping From A Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RAPE ATTEMPT: Final Year Student Of Unizik Fatally Wounds After Jumping From A 2 by adamoniqueblog(f): 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
RAPE ATTEMPT: Final Year Student Of Unizik Fatally Wounds After Jumping From A 2storey Building Trying To Escape. (photos)

That’s how they also come up to steal in my school( UNN) male,female hostels and lodges, they tear the window nets or go through whichever way, take phones and laptops when people are sleeping . These criminals got no shame and fear o.

UNN CRIMINALS that come to the hostels and lodges to steal, you guys are the next O. Everyday for the Criminal, one day for the owner. Shebi you people have eaten the money you sold my phone you stole from me in first year when i went for night class. Okay o.
http://adamonique.com/2016/08/25/rape-palaver-final-year-student-of-unizik-fatally-wounds-after-jumping-from-a-2storey-building-trying-to-escape/

1 Like

Re: RAPE ATTEMPT: Final Year Student Of Unizik Fatally Wounds After Jumping From A 2 by Bravemargai(m): 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
Thats karma.good 4 him

(1) (Reply)

How Housewife Caused Death Of 4yrs Old Baby in Kano / Man Shouts Buhari And Jumps Into River In Lagos Due To Poverty / Woman Pours Hot Water On 14-year-old Niece Over Pot Of Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.