Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Emir Sanusi Has Exposed BuBuhari's Nyash Ooo!! MUST READ!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi Has Exposed BuBuhari's Nyash Ooo!! MUST READ!! (2325 Views)

US Has Exposed Buhari's In Calling IPOB A Terrorist Group (video) - Reno Omokri / Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri / DMO Has Exposed The Lies Of Edo Government — Ize-iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Sanusi Has Exposed BuBuhari's Nyash Ooo!! MUST READ!! by Biafman: 6:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
“As an Emir, I can sit in my garden and make phone calls to access $10M at N197… It is a wrong system” – Emir Sanusi

The Emir of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi II, on Wednesday, warned the Federal Government against making the same mistakes that brought the country to the situation where it is now.

He made the remark while delivering a lecture at the on-going 15th meeting of the Joint Planning Board and National Council on Development Planning in Kano.

He said that the federal government is making the same mistake with FOREX subsidies it made with oil subsidies. He said oil subsidies created billionaires who did not invest any money at all.

See excerpts from his lecture as tweeted by the Kaduna State Ministry of Budget’s verified handle (@KDmobp).

Nigeria must drop the habit of borrowing to pay salaries and service recurrent expenditures.

There is nothing happening today that we didn’t forecast years ago because all actions have consequences.

Industrialisation potentials of Northern Nigeria was documented by Ahmadu Bello in 1962, 54 years after, there’s nothing to show.

We created billionaires from Oil Subsidies in the past. We are making the same mistake with Forex Subsidies.

As an Emir, I can sit in my garden and make phone calls to access $10M at N197 per $ then sell it off at nothing less than N300. With just a phone call, I’m making a profit of over a billion naira. That is what people are doing now.

Any system that allows you sit in your garden & make a billion naira without investing a Kobo is a wrong system.

We created the recession we are in now and I hope the President won’t make the mistakes Jonathan made.

We are not being sincere when we say we are in a recession because of the fall in oil prices. What happened to other sectors?

I understand it’s painful when we pay for expensive fuel but we must understand no system is perfect.

Petroleum subsidy empowers a small group of criminals rather than the poor masses it was meant for.

If you must subsidise anything, please it should be for production rather than consumption.

In 2011, we earned $16B from Oil revenues. $8b was spent for LCs while the remaining $8b was spent on subsidising fuel. We spent a whopping $8billion on subsidising fuel. Not a dime was spent on infrastructure, education or schools.

To get out of this recession: FG must set the FX rate to incentivise capital inflows, catalyse FDI & FDI funding. FG must set interest rates at levels that deter capital flight dollarization. FG must eliminate wasteful and abuse prone subsidies.

FG must address failure in the power sector value chain starting with the DISCOS. FG must digitise state land registries and streamline relevant legislations. FG must re-prioritize public spending towards investment in human capital. Lastly, the FG must protect infant industries specifically labour intensive manufacturing.

I’m a friend of this administration but if they decide to run Nigeria aground, I will become the opposition. You are not good friends if you sit down with Government officials and don’t tell them the truth. I will continue to say the truth.

https://www.bellanaija.com/2016/08/as-an-emir-i-can-seat-in-my-garden-and-make-phone-calls-to-access-10m-at-n197-it-is-a-wrong-system-emir-sanusi/

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Has Exposed BuBuhari's Nyash Ooo!! MUST READ!! by BuhariNaWah: 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Has Exposed BuBuhari's Nyash Ooo!! MUST READ!! by donbenedict(m): 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
Damn straight!
Re: Emir Sanusi Has Exposed BuBuhari's Nyash Ooo!! MUST READ!! by Rhozabeth(m): 7:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
Very well said!
Re: Emir Sanusi Has Exposed BuBuhari's Nyash Ooo!! MUST READ!! by Wizzyblack3(m): 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
Is this man tryna spoil business for Aisha and Dangote? But this headline really sucks..
Re: Emir Sanusi Has Exposed BuBuhari's Nyash Ooo!! MUST READ!! by Biafman: 7:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
Is this man tryna spoil business for Aisha and Dangote?
But this headline really sucks..
These two plus many other northerners are fully involved. Sanusi was blocked from having access to the forex hence this expose. Everyone knows Sanusi is a hypocrit.
Re: Emir Sanusi Has Exposed BuBuhari's Nyash Ooo!! MUST READ!! by HtwoOw: 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
The man said categorically that Jonathan was a mistake and that he put the country in this mess

How's Buhari's yansh exposed here ??
Re: Emir Sanusi Has Exposed BuBuhari's Nyash Ooo!! MUST READ!! by Biafman: 7:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
HtwoOw:
The man said categorically that Jonathan was a mistake and that he put the country in this mess

We know you quota system benefactors always have comprehension problem. The hypocritical emir esposed the shaddy business of Aisha and Dangote because he was blocked from partaking in it. By the way, 8 months into the GEJ administration he called for the removal of petroleum subsidy. The opposition hausa/fulani/yoruba rented their illiterate gullible masses to kick against that.
A system your hypocrite emir now say benefited a few connected Nigerians. I wonder why the voice of your hypocrite emir wasn’t loud in support of GEJ’s move in this regard. GEJ’s loss of favour from gullible yorubas and northerners due to the orchestrated propaganda by their useless media started from January 1st, 2012 when the subsidy removal was announced. Hypocrite emir sanusi and his APC strategists helped doctor the real truth and honest intent by the Ex President GEJ.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Has Exposed BuBuhari's Nyash Ooo!! MUST READ!! by dnawah(m): 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
Biafman:
“As an Emir, I can sit in my garden and make phone calls to access $10M at N197… It is a wrong system” – Emir Sanusi

The Emir of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi II, on Wednesday, warned the Federal Government against making the same mistakes that brought the country to the situation where it is now.

He made the remark while delivering a lecture at the on-going 15th meeting of the Joint Planning Board and National Council on Development Planning in Kano.

He said that the federal government is making the same mistake with FOREX subsidies it made with oil subsidies. He said oil subsidies created billionaires who did not invest any money at all.

See excerpts from his lecture as tweeted by the Kaduna State Ministry of Budget’s verified handle (@KDmobp).

Nigeria must drop the habit of borrowing to pay salaries and service recurrent expenditures.

There is nothing happening today that we didn’t forecast years ago because all actions have consequences.

Industrialisation potentials of Northern Nigeria was documented by Ahmadu Bello in 1962, 54 years after, there’s nothing to show.

We created billionaires from Oil Subsidies in the past. We are making the same mistake with Forex Subsidies.

As an Emir, I can sit in my garden and make phone calls to access $10M at N197 per $ then sell it off at nothing less than N300. With just a phone call, I’m making a profit of over a billion naira. That is what people are doing now.

Any system that allows you sit in your garden & make a billion naira without investing a Kobo is a wrong system.

We created the recession we are in now and I hope the President won’t make the mistakes Jonathan made.

We are not being sincere when we say we are in a recession because of the fall in oil prices. What happened to other sectors?

I understand it’s painful when we pay for expensive fuel but we must understand no system is perfect.

Petroleum subsidy empowers a small group of criminals rather than the poor masses it was meant for.

If you must subsidise anything, please it should be for production rather than consumption.

In 2011, we earned $16B from Oil revenues. $8b was spent for LCs while the remaining $8b was spent on subsidising fuel. We spent a whopping $8billion on subsidising fuel. Not a dime was spent on infrastructure, education or schools.

To get out of this recession: FG must set the FX rate to incentivise capital inflows, catalyse FDI & FDI funding. FG must set interest rates at levels that deter capital flight dollarization. FG must eliminate wasteful and abuse prone subsidies.

FG must address failure in the power sector value chain starting with the DISCOS. FG must digitise state land registries and streamline relevant legislations. FG must re-prioritize public spending towards investment in human capital. Lastly, the FG must protect infant industries specifically labour intensive manufacturing.

I’m a friend of this administration but if they decide to run Nigeria aground, I will become the opposition. You are not good friends if you sit down with Government officials and don’t tell them the truth. I will continue to say the truth.

https://www.bellanaija.com/2016/08/as-an-emir-i-can-seat-in-my-garden-and-make-phone-calls-to-access-10m-at-n197-it-is-a-wrong-system-emir-sanusi/
this man is free indeed.OBJ and co.over to u.
Re: Emir Sanusi Has Exposed BuBuhari's Nyash Ooo!! MUST READ!! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
Sanusi is also a failure.Was he not in the economic team of Jonathan administration?He was playing politics then,so that buhari will be voted into power.Now he is complaining against his brother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Has Exposed BuBuhari's Nyash Ooo!! MUST READ!! by princemillla(m): 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
How was the epistle open buhari yansh?

Misleading tite
Re: Emir Sanusi Has Exposed BuBuhari's Nyash Ooo!! MUST READ!! by keyremotes(m): 10:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
THEY LOVE TO SEPERATE THEMSELVES FROM GEJ.
HOW ABOUT THE MONEY YOU MADE WITH ALL THE BDC"s YOU OWN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Has Exposed BuBuhari's Nyash Ooo!! MUST READ!! by Boleyndynasty2(f): 10:34pm On Aug 25, 2016
Please where is Aisha Buhari?
Re: Emir Sanusi Has Exposed BuBuhari's Nyash Ooo!! MUST READ!! by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
HtwoOw:

I was also searching for the exposure
nija is I for it
Re: Emir Sanusi Has Exposed BuBuhari's Nyash Ooo!! MUST READ!! by Biafman: 1:21am On Aug 26, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
I was also searching for the exposure
nija is I for it
If your name sounds yoruba, there is the tendency you will never see the Buhari nyash openning by hypocrit emir sanusi, and this mostly because of your programed zombie and slavish nature to the hausa/fulanis.
Re: Emir Sanusi Has Exposed BuBuhari's Nyash Ooo!! MUST READ!! by HtwoOw: 6:13am On Aug 26, 2016
stop crying elections are over

the man did not have any plan when he removed subsidy

Biafman:
We know you quota system benefactors always have comprehension problem. The hypocritical emir esposed the shaddy business of Aisha and Dangote because he was blocked from partaking in it. By the way, 8 months into the GEJ administration he called for the removal of petroleum subsidy. The opposition hausa/fulani/yoruba rented their illiterate gullible masses to kick against that.
A system your hypocrite emir now say benefited a few connected Nigerians. I wonder why the voice of your hypocrite emir wasn’t loud in support of GEJ’s move in this regard. GEJ’s loss of favour from gullible yorubas and northerners due to the orchestrated propaganda by their useless media started from January 1st, 2012 when the subsidy removal was announced. Hypocrite emir sanusi and his APC strategists helped doctor the real truth and honest intent by the Ex President GEJ.
Re: Emir Sanusi Has Exposed BuBuhari's Nyash Ooo!! MUST READ!! by HtwoOw: 6:16am On Aug 26, 2016
economic team ? Sasuni never liked Jonathan's thievery that's why he was contented of being removed as CBN governor and under the crook that was placed there , how much did they steal ?? , We heard of Cancer Liar's $20B and Dasuki's $2.1B

I don't think Sanusi is about money , he's about justice and truth , but i expect you to fail to see that too

Love Machine:
Sanusi is also a failure.Was he not in the economic team of Jonathan administration?He was playing politics then,so that buhari will be voted into power.Now he is complaining against his brother.
Re: Emir Sanusi Has Exposed BuBuhari's Nyash Ooo!! MUST READ!! by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 9:05am On Aug 26, 2016
Biafman:

If your name sounds yoruba, there is the tendency you will never see the Buhari nyash openning by hypocrit emir sanusi, and this mostly because of your programed zombie and slavish nature to the hausa/fulanis.
lol
slavish nature u said ¿? i don't care who is in power all I want is a better nija
I can see u are a biafman,a people who can't rule themselves want to rule nija
Atleast the Hausa /Fulani respect their leaders but ur brothers nko?
Re: Emir Sanusi Has Exposed BuBuhari's Nyash Ooo!! MUST READ!! by agwom(m): 9:10am On Aug 26, 2016
APC! change! Sai ...
Re: Emir Sanusi Has Exposed BuBuhari's Nyash Ooo!! MUST READ!! by NigerDeltan(m): 9:28am On Aug 26, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
lol
slavish nature u said ¿? i don't care who is in power all I want is a better nija
I can see u are a biafman,a people who can't rule themselves want to rule nija
Atleast the Hausa /Fulani respect their leaders but ur brothers nko?

Re: Emir Sanusi Has Exposed BuBuhari's Nyash Ooo!! MUST READ!! by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 9:31am On Aug 26, 2016
[quote author=NigerDeltan post=48812950][/quote]And being rude to women makes u a lesser man
Re: Emir Sanusi Has Exposed BuBuhari's Nyash Ooo!! MUST READ!! by chernest2002: 10:24am On Aug 26, 2016
Only the people with eye of the mind will see Apc catastrophic economic management.
Re: Emir Sanusi Has Exposed BuBuhari's Nyash Ooo!! MUST READ!! by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
[quote author=NigerDeltan post=48812950][/quote]And being rude to women takes u a lesser man and ur marriage horrible
Re: Emir Sanusi Has Exposed BuBuhari's Nyash Ooo!! MUST READ!! by felixlovu: 5:14pm On Aug 26, 2016
Wizblack or wat ur name,I wish u know dis man one on one.and I hate it how people do comment here.u never make dis forum serious and I which Seun can do something to it

(1) (Reply)

FG, Labour Agree On New Minimum Wage / Idoma People Disown Biafra Struggle / Ozubulu Attack, Questions For Gov Willie Obiano And DSS

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.