Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,490 members, 7,850,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

Femi Adesina Bend To Greet Alaafin Of Oyo Today (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina Bend To Greet Alaafin Of Oyo Today (Photos) (36184 Views)

Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo) / Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns / Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina Bend To Greet Alaafin Of Oyo Today (Photos) by able20(m): 8:30am On Aug 26, 2016
searchiing4love:
Yoruba leads, others follow
Leading by waka waka Roaming ooni
Re: Femi Adesina Bend To Greet Alaafin Of Oyo Today (Photos) by babaireti(m): 8:30am On Aug 26, 2016
Oba Ikeji Orisa,arobafin lo banpa,kare Adesina :omo yoruba panbele
Re: Femi Adesina Bend To Greet Alaafin Of Oyo Today (Photos) by amus100(m): 8:40am On Aug 26, 2016
see buhari has caused
Re: Femi Adesina Bend To Greet Alaafin Of Oyo Today (Photos) by ibehKachukwu: 8:55am On Aug 26, 2016
They re sure enjoying the corridor of power dey missed last tenure.

Maybe at d expense of poor Nigerians.
Re: Femi Adesina Bend To Greet Alaafin Of Oyo Today (Photos) by Dething: 9:03am On Aug 26, 2016
This guy is very proud self! He is supposed to prostrate completely with his chest parallel, I mean flat on the floor, while he is facing down. grin grin grin

He is a powerful Oba for Olodumare's sake!!!!!!!!!!

see below how to actually greet an Oba in Yoruba land. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Bend To Greet Alaafin Of Oyo Today (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 9:03am On Aug 26, 2016
dridowu:
Yoruba and Respect

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4115495_parallel_jpeg85e352dad89b950c847aa38789617f9c
undecided
So idobale means showing respect undecidedOkay o!
But he should have prostrated fully on the ground.
Left for me, he showed "half respect" smiley
Re: Femi Adesina Bend To Greet Alaafin Of Oyo Today (Photos) by blaze7x(m): 9:11am On Aug 26, 2016
sarrki:
Odua agbe ooo

Idobale lafin ki oba

Aroba fin loba pa

Mi oyaju si oba

Mi odite si Oba

Ti Oba lase

Yes o
Re: Femi Adesina Bend To Greet Alaafin Of Oyo Today (Photos) by okeyokeyvega: 9:17am On Aug 26, 2016
If u like lick his dirty ass, it doesn't change the fact that u are part of a govt that hav caused us soooo much pain
Re: Femi Adesina Bend To Greet Alaafin Of Oyo Today (Photos) by dapiluv: 9:25am On Aug 26, 2016
Yoruba remains the best culture. I am very happy to be a yoruba person. Omoluabi. Adara fun é.
Re: Femi Adesina Bend To Greet Alaafin Of Oyo Today (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 9:27am On Aug 26, 2016
Femi Adesina omo yoruba atata. Iwo na a dagba wa darugbo o
Re: Femi Adesina Bend To Greet Alaafin Of Oyo Today (Photos) by crisycent: 9:35am On Aug 26, 2016
The bleaching oba. grin grin just imagine man dey bleach skin.
Re: Femi Adesina Bend To Greet Alaafin Of Oyo Today (Photos) by jeje123(m): 9:46am On Aug 26, 2016
NigerDeltan:
Wetin the oba wear sef?
How much starch dem use for that tarpaulin? grin
Aja 4 ask google now. sad sad sad
Re: Femi Adesina Bend To Greet Alaafin Of Oyo Today (Photos) by Bimpe29: 9:50am On Aug 26, 2016
That is typical of good Yoruba descendants.
Re: Femi Adesina Bend To Greet Alaafin Of Oyo Today (Photos) by kosokoadeyemi: 9:53am On Aug 26, 2016
Adeshina ori ade yi o gbe o
Re: Femi Adesina Bend To Greet Alaafin Of Oyo Today (Photos) by DICKtator: 10:00am On Aug 26, 2016
That is not how to greet an Oba.
He should have prostrated fully not half way!!

Ask Rock floor is clean so I see no reason why he didn't lie flat on the floor!!!

My conclusion: He haff join bad gang!!
He is now big!!!!
He is proud!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Femi Adesina Bend To Greet Alaafin Of Oyo Today (Photos) by tyson99(m): 10:06am On Aug 26, 2016
Greenback:
afonja zoogerian lols
Ka da fun o laye
Re: Femi Adesina Bend To Greet Alaafin Of Oyo Today (Photos) by Greenback: 10:14am On Aug 26, 2016
tyson99:
Ka da fun o laye
Re: Femi Adesina Bend To Greet Alaafin Of Oyo Today (Photos) by christiscomin: 10:14am On Aug 26, 2016
mascot87:
Ómó rè bi yan
Translation: Good child like pounded yam.
Re: Femi Adesina Bend To Greet Alaafin Of Oyo Today (Photos) by nduchucks: 10:37am On Aug 26, 2016
I thought the proper way these folks prostrate to greet kings includes lying on the floor or at the very least touching the floor as if you are doing Push up.

Why are people celebrating a bastardization of the so-called Omoluabi phenomenon
Re: Femi Adesina Bend To Greet Alaafin Of Oyo Today (Photos) by Alhaji1970: 11:10am On Aug 26, 2016
Omo dada. Wa jere
Re: Femi Adesina Bend To Greet Alaafin Of Oyo Today (Photos) by rhektor(m): 11:12am On Aug 26, 2016
Izonpikin:
no need to condemn it....This greeting hasn't epped anyone.....

One spotted
nduchucks:
I thought the proper way these folks prostrate to greet kings includes lying on the floor or at the very least touching the floor as if you are doing Push up.
Why are people celebrating a bastardization of the so-called Omoluabi phenomenon

This is another

okeyokeyvega:
If u like lick his dirty ass, it doesn't change the fact that u are part of a govt that hav caused us soooo much pain

They now fully here with their hate
Re: Femi Adesina Bend To Greet Alaafin Of Oyo Today (Photos) by Alhaji1970: 11:15am On Aug 26, 2016
DICKtator:
That is not how to greet an Oba.
He should have prostrated fully not half way!!

Ask Rock floor is clean so I see no reason why he didn't lie flat on the floor!!!

My conclusion: He haff join bad gang!!
He is now big!!!!
He is proud!!!

grin grin grin grin
A King doesn't prostrate to another King.
Adeshina, in his capacity as SA to the President is like a King. He has done well and you can see that Baba, the Alafin Oyo has appreciated him. I know Adeshina would do the full prostration if he were to be visiting the Alafin in his palace.
Re: Femi Adesina Bend To Greet Alaafin Of Oyo Today (Photos) by Izonpikin: 11:18am On Aug 26, 2016
rhektor:

One spotted

This is another

They now fully here with their hate

all this show of respect has not helped anyone and would never...i would say same to the amayanobo's in my ijaw village...our traditional rulers can go to hell...no one gives a damn...they are part of our problems...
Re: Femi Adesina Bend To Greet Alaafin Of Oyo Today (Photos) by rhektor(m): 11:22am On Aug 26, 2016
Izonpikin:
all this show of respect has not helped anyone and would never...i would say same to the amayanobo's in my ijaw village...our traditional rulers can go to hell...no one gives a damn...they are part of our problems...

Your opinion tho, but wait a minute lemme ask you what you have done specially to help the situation
Re: Femi Adesina Bend To Greet Alaafin Of Oyo Today (Photos) by Izonpikin: 11:23am On Aug 26, 2016
rhektor:

Your opinion tho, but wait a minute lemme ask you what you have done specially to help the situation
to help with our inept traditional rulers??...
Re: Femi Adesina Bend To Greet Alaafin Of Oyo Today (Photos) by rhektor(m): 11:29am On Aug 26, 2016
Izonpikin:
to help with our inept traditional rulers??...

Yes
Re: Femi Adesina Bend To Greet Alaafin Of Oyo Today (Photos) by Izonpikin: 11:37am On Aug 26, 2016
rhektor:

Yes
lynch them and their families...

you want me to say what will make the OPs ban me abi... cheesy cheesy
Re: Femi Adesina Bend To Greet Alaafin Of Oyo Today (Photos) by rhektor(m): 11:50am On Aug 26, 2016
Izonpikin:
lynch them and their families...

you want me to say what will make the OPs ban me abi... cheesy cheesy

No my brother, something reasonable
Re: Femi Adesina Bend To Greet Alaafin Of Oyo Today (Photos) by Pidggin(f): 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2016
Olenu bi pon pon pon pon pon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Philip Shekwo: Kidnapped Nasarawa APC Chairman Found Dead / Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" / Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.