Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,994 members, 7,821,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Ipob Fires At Buhari, Dss: You Created "Tripob", "Re-ipob" In Your Imaginations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Fires At Buhari, Dss: You Created "Tripob", "Re-ipob" In Your Imaginations (2544 Views)

RE-IPOB Names Jonathan Kurubo As Leader, Lists Soyinka, Gana For Talks With FG / IPOB Splits Again: RE-IPOB Emerges, Sacks Nnamdi Kanu / IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob Fires At Buhari, Dss: You Created "Tripob", "Re-ipob" In Your Imaginations by fastest007: 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
Barely a day after the TRIPOB faction which was described "imaginary" by IPOB leaders surfaced, yet another group has appeared, claiming it was formerly part of the IPOB and has sacked Nnamdi Kanu as well as other leaders of the Biafran agitation.

The new RE-IPOB (ie Reformed Indigenous People of Biafra) said in a statement signed by its "leader" Ikeba Biafratoday:
"Both IPOB and TRIPOB have been sacked; they should no longer speak for the Biafran people. They are the same outfit and have nothing to offer Biafra.

"We warn that if Nnamdi Kanu , IPOB and the so-called TRIPOB continue their antics , RE-IPOB will be forced to make public the sponsors of the two groups. RE-IPOB will not accede to the burning of the Biafran flag as the sacked TRIPOB planned. The Biafran flag is sacred to Biafrans."
Meanwhile the leadership of the Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) - whose topmost member Nnamdi Kanu is in prison pending his treason case against the government of Nigeria - has described the new group RE-IPOB as "laughable," stating that the "fictional" group was created by president Muhammadu Buhari to place discord in the agitation for the Republic of Biafra.

IPOB spokesman Emeka Gift lashed out in a statement today:
"The Federal Government is chasing a wild goose by floating new versions of IPOB with their keyboard.

"Muhammadu Buhari will soon get tired with all this childish play he is doing and eventually realize that the actualization of Biafra Republic is more than a Fulani herdsman creating fictional groups and making laughable statements while sipping fura de nono in Aso Rock."
Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/08/lol-fg-allegedly-floats-new-version-of.html

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Fires At Buhari, Dss: You Created "Tripob", "Re-ipob" In Your Imaginations by HungerBAD: 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
One thing is clear.

The Biafra dream is a Joke, and it is definitely dead.

Now that Kanu is out of a Job, Dangote Cement is hiring Security Guards.

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Fires At Buhari, Dss: You Created "Tripob", "Re-ipob" In Your Imaginations by Aufbauh(m): 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
Expect more splinter groups to emerge,at least two more to go making them five in total before each Republican eastern states will be satisfied.

Ipob is headed by a man from Abia state.
Tripob is headed by a man from Anambra state according to ipob intelligence.
Re-ipob is headed by a man from Imo state according to Tripob findings.
Bi-ipob will have to be champion by an Enugu indigene.
Ex-ipob chair will come from Ebonyi.

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Fires At Buhari, Dss: You Created "Tripob", "Re-ipob" In Your Imaginations by okosodo: 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
Buhari is acting so childishly

5 Likes

Re: Ipob Fires At Buhari, Dss: You Created "Tripob", "Re-ipob" In Your Imaginations by EHMIR(m): 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
Jokersgringringrin

talking bout fura de nono abeg make i go drink my garri be4 e swell pass watersad
tripob kho,tripod ni
Re: Ipob Fires At Buhari, Dss: You Created "Tripob", "Re-ipob" In Your Imaginations by updatechange(m): 8:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
I'd once said it and i will still continue saying it... IPOB, BIAFRA or TRIAFRA whatever is a big FRAUD!. To be honest how many of this so called ipob youths are ready to go back to the SE let alone the once having their business succeeding in LAgos, Ibadan, Kano ET AL...

1 Like

Re: Ipob Fires At Buhari, Dss: You Created "Tripob", "Re-ipob" In Your Imaginations by Emycord: 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
Why is Nigeria creating all this groups are they scared of the court case they started

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Fires At Buhari, Dss: You Created "Tripob", "Re-ipob" In Your Imaginations by stebell(m): 9:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
Good to be back in this section.
As for the MOD who gave me a ban, I say a BIG KUDOS to you. Indeed yu are doing a good job.

Now I know yu want to suppress opposition and wailers. Your plans will fail jus like it did before.

Proudly 5%.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Fires At Buhari, Dss: You Created "Tripob", "Re-ipob" In Your Imaginations by Fight2Finish: 9:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
HungerBAD:
One thing is clear.

When you finish dancing unclad you come over to this thread because your presence is highly needed.
www.nairaland.com/3310574/naira-crashes-all-time-low

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Fires At Buhari, Dss: You Created "Tripob", "Re-ipob" In Your Imaginations by Fight2Finish: 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2016
updatechange:
I'd once said it and i will still continue saying it... IPOB, BIAFRA or TRIAFRA whatever is a big FRAUD!. To be honest how many of this so called ipob youths are ready to go back to the SE let alone the once having their business succeeding in LAgos, Ibadan, Kano ET AL...
Kpuchie onugi there, which business is greater than business of freedom? Whether it's fraud or fraudulent act allow us to go and fraud ourselves so that when we failed you can now laugh as you like but as for now keep quiet and watch as the events unfolds. You propaganda gov will get tired.

10 Likes

Re: Ipob Fires At Buhari, Dss: You Created "Tripob", "Re-ipob" In Your Imaginations by reptile1: 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2016
The amount of foolishness associated with the nigerian govt is alarming. Aren't they gonna burn Biafra flag as promised? They realized they wud be worst hit in such scenario grin

9 Likes

Re: Ipob Fires At Buhari, Dss: You Created "Tripob", "Re-ipob" In Your Imaginations by wristbangle: 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
Hmmmm "PENTAFRA" on the way

1 Like

Re: Ipob Fires At Buhari, Dss: You Created "Tripob", "Re-ipob" In Your Imaginations by Fight2Finish: 9:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
reptile1:
The amount of foolishness associated with the nigerian govt is alarming. Aren't they gonna burn Biafra flag as promised? They realized they wud be worst hit in such scenario grin
Because we hit them yesterday how Guinness will record world flag burning day, they turned back and create another faceless group, FYI they'll still create more faceless group at least to satisfy their online zombies a.k.a Afonjas and Almajiris.

10 Likes

Re: Ipob Fires At Buhari, Dss: You Created "Tripob", "Re-ipob" In Your Imaginations by redcap: 10:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
reptile1:

They saw our reaction yesterday. It was quit clear Nigerian govt will be worst hit if they had gone ahead to burn biafran flag.they're well aware of the consequences hence the need to create another imaginary group.

5 Likes

Re: Ipob Fires At Buhari, Dss: You Created "Tripob", "Re-ipob" In Your Imaginations by chi4ik4(m): 11:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
stebell:
Good to be back in this section.
As for the MOD who gave me a ban, I say a BIG KUDOS to you. Indeed yu are doing a good job.

Now I know yu want to suppress opposition and wailers. Your plans will fail jus like it did before.

Proudly 5%.
my dear don't mind some mods, they are so tribalistic and tyranitic. mods ban me if u guys want, are paying me for the comments? do you guys subscribe my data for me? in this hash economy, do you feed me? WARNING to mods, I Have 7 account on Nairaland. BAN me if u guys want!! WHO mods don epp on Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Fires At Buhari, Dss: You Created "Tripob", "Re-ipob" In Your Imaginations by Fight2Finish: 11:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
chi4ik4:
my dear don't mind some mods, they are so tribalistic and tyranitic. mods ban me if u guys want, are paying me for the comments? do you guys subscribe my data for me? in this hash economy, do you feed me? WARNING to mods, I Have 7 account on Nairaland. BAN me if u guys want!! WHO mods don epp on Nairaland
You have only 7? grin grin grin ask mod he will tell you I have one million lives not only in this forum but other forums. We even help them to increase there subscribers. At least they shorted me down twice today but am much vibrant. Through their tribal ban am learning new technology which I will later test.

5 Likes

Re: Ipob Fires At Buhari, Dss: You Created "Tripob", "Re-ipob" In Your Imaginations by Rizstar: 12:04am On Aug 26, 2016
Medicine after death. Nigerian government has already thought us that nigerian flag can be disgraced and burnt across the world and very soon, the defecation and burning of the zoo flag will start.

6 Likes

Re: Ipob Fires At Buhari, Dss: You Created "Tripob", "Re-ipob" In Your Imaginations by leofab(f): 12:13am On Aug 26, 2016
Poo Govt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Fires At Buhari, Dss: You Created "Tripob", "Re-ipob" In Your Imaginations by YorubaFynest: 3:14am On Aug 26, 2016
redcap:

They saw our reaction yesterday. It was quit clear Nigerian govt will be worst hit if they had gone ahead to burn biafran flag.they're well aware of the consequences hence the need to create another imaginary group.

Please tell us more.

[size=15pt]Y'all keep lying to yourself until 10 groups are created like ND Militants. grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

The Biafran spirit is led by money.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Fires At Buhari, Dss: You Created "Tripob", "Re-ipob" In Your Imaginations by redcap: 5:32am On Aug 26, 2016
Coward Nigerian govt grin grin grin
Re: Ipob Fires At Buhari, Dss: You Created "Tripob", "Re-ipob" In Your Imaginations by redcap: 5:34am On Aug 26, 2016
YorubaFynest:

Please tell us more.

[size=15pt]Y'all keep lying to yourself until 10 groups are created like ND Militants. grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

The Biafran spirit is led by money.

Swerve, I don't have your time.

5 Likes

Re: Ipob Fires At Buhari, Dss: You Created "Tripob", "Re-ipob" In Your Imaginations by Nobody: 5:46am On Aug 26, 2016
God punish biafra.
Re: Ipob Fires At Buhari, Dss: You Created "Tripob", "Re-ipob" In Your Imaginations by Osyabj: 6:10am On Aug 26, 2016
updatechange:

While this poster does not see a need to breakaway for now, but get this through your skull, the Greater Eastern Region comprising todays fake creation calledd SS and SE are 100% Biafran soil, when the push comes to shove.

Any resistance from Sabos in any soil of Eastern Region shall be CRUSHED!!!

Further the so called SS comprises upwards of 80% Igbo Soil which will never be seeded to anyone. So continue deceiving yourself thinkiing that Biafra is only SE.

Finally if the Eastern Region of SS and SE does breakaway, the Easterners controlled tens of trillions of assets in Nigeria will remain the assets of Easterners as many Easterners will continue to reside and do business in Nigeria just like they do on every single country on this planet. Any attempt to cease their assets will be met with overwhelming force. This is 2016 NOT 1966.

5 Likes

Re: Ipob Fires At Buhari, Dss: You Created "Tripob", "Re-ipob" In Your Imaginations by HtwoOw: 6:32am On Aug 26, 2016
They are programmed to form groups , that's why talking with them will never work

When the news came out that PDP was having internal problems some goats said it's Buhari's imagination

Just like they are saying there is nothing like RNDA, BiPob or TriPob

Back to point , had it been those Ipob goats were arrested in mass

Deported in Mass

Locked up in Mass for supporting treason , they would have kept quiet , sometimes all it takes is a little bit of iron hand and in that area , Buhari was not impressed me

anyone who will be a problem for this administration should either be held in prison or at take that person's voice from them and let them know No one will tolerate terrorism or Elections wailing
Re: Ipob Fires At Buhari, Dss: You Created "Tripob", "Re-ipob" In Your Imaginations by macluvph1(m): 7:56am On Aug 26, 2016
All the APC party supporters posters above are full of poo.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Fires At Buhari, Dss: You Created "Tripob", "Re-ipob" In Your Imaginations by 39xtr90r: 8:23am On Aug 26, 2016
HtwoOw:
They are programmed to form groups , that's why talking with them will never work

When the news came out that PDP was having internal problems some goats said it's Buhari's imagination

Just like they are saying there is nothing like RNDA, BiPob or TriPob

Back to point , had it been those Ipob goats were arrested in mass

Deported in Mass

Locked up in Mass for supporting treason , they would have kept quiet , sometimes all it takes is a little bit of iron hand and in that area , Buhari was not impressed me

anyone who will be a problem for this administration should either be held in prison or at take that person's voice from them and let them know No one will tolerate terrorism or Elections wailing

Silly rants of delusion!

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Fires At Buhari, Dss: You Created "Tripob", "Re-ipob" In Your Imaginations by kasheemawo(m): 8:35am On Aug 26, 2016
Kikikikiki

Re: Ipob Fires At Buhari, Dss: You Created "Tripob", "Re-ipob" In Your Imaginations by Skipuru(m): 9:20am On Aug 26, 2016
HungerBAD:
One thing is clear.

for your mind abi.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Fires At Buhari, Dss: You Created "Tripob", "Re-ipob" In Your Imaginations by chi4ik4(m): 12:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
my dear, they don't know that some of us are computer wizard, I'm a CISCO IT essentials, CCNA, and CCNP certified and also a graduate. They may FORCE me to TELNET there SERVER with there useless Bans.
I'm just watching them on 3D
Re: Ipob Fires At Buhari, Dss: You Created "Tripob", "Re-ipob" In Your Imaginations by updatechange(m): 12:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
My guy, am not interested in your E-ranting. All i know is BIAFRA [/b]is a big [b]FRAUD and thats my opinion. Got any problem with that...? Hit da bricks man.
Osyabj:

While this poster does not see a need to breakaway for now, but get this through your skull, the Greater Eastern Region comprising todays fake creation calledd SS and SE are 100% Biafran soil, when the push comes to shove.

Any resistance from Sabos in any soil of Eastern Region shall be CRUSHED!!!

Further the so called SS comprises upwards of 80% Igbo Soil which will never be seeded to anyone. So continue deceiving yourself thinkiing that Biafra is only SE.

Finally if the Eastern Region of SS and SE does breakaway, the Easterners controlled tens of trillions of assets in Nigeria will remain the assets of Easterners as many Easterners will continue to reside and do business in Nigeria just like they do on every single country on this planet. Any attempt to cease their assets will be met with overwhelming force. This is 2016 NOT 1966.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Fires At Buhari, Dss: You Created "Tripob", "Re-ipob" In Your Imaginations by updatechange(m): 12:53pm On Aug 26, 2016
OF course its gonna get to that stage and may God protect U n I to witness that moment...., A mansion thats been built with saliva will surely go down like an elephant on a quick sand... Your leaders are already splitting over this so called secession propaganda sh*t, and trust ibo boys, they are quick to turn it into business venture.. i.e tussling and brawling over top post. Look my guy u need to sit down and analyse this things cos there re so many negativity attached to it than the freedom you all claim u want (my opinion tho) ranging from the IGR, Infrastructure, Agriculture, and Major Transportation means i.e shipping. forget d first ever cargo plane to land in the entire region that just landed 3 days ago, to me thats not worth celebration cos its an African plane not even european or American (just saying) U pple can't survive alone or you will end up being another laughing stock just like the S.Sudanese. then
Fight2Finish:

Kpuchie onugi there, which business is greater than business of freedom? Whether it's fraud or fraudulent act allow us to go and fraud ourselves so that when we failed you can now laugh as you like but as for now keep quiet and watch as the events unfolds. You propaganda gov will get tired.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Fires At Buhari, Dss: You Created "Tripob", "Re-ipob" In Your Imaginations by Fight2Finish: 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
searchiing4love:
God punish biafra.
Ekwensu!!, you will still ask for that countries visa, Mark my word!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Daughter's Marriage Vs Jonathan's Daughter's Marriage (pictured) / Federal Government Can Never Win This Fight Against Nnamdi Kanu...Never! / More Facts About Cattle Colonies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.