Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Queen Elizabeth Ii Is Dead. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Queen Elizabeth Ii Is Dead. (1995 Views)

The Troops Queen Elizabeth Brought To New York At The End Of WW II (Photo) / Queen Elizabeth II Is Dead At 80 Years / Theresa May Kneeling To Greet Queen Elizabeth (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Queen Elizabeth Ii Is Dead. by tiniks(m): 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
Queen Elizabeth is dead. The reigning monarch just celebrated her 90th birthday a few months ago, but old age and fraility led her to peaceful passing. The question is, who will sit on the throne now? As the palace scrambles to prepare the Queen’s wake and prepare Britain for mourning, it has to be decided soon who will be ruling next.http://www.morningnewsusa.com/queen-elizabeth-dead-royal-family-mourns-whos-taking-the-throne-2399942.html
Re: Queen Elizabeth Ii Is Dead. by GETCASH89(m): 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
May her soul rest in peace. we need someone like her in this country
Re: Queen Elizabeth Ii Is Dead. by saintdeby(m): 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
RIP
Re: Queen Elizabeth Ii Is Dead. by finalboss(m): 8:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
but she's sick

Re: Queen Elizabeth Ii Is Dead. by lecturerdabo(m): 8:55pm On Aug 25, 2016
Life is a journey, she just ended hers!!

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth Ii Is Dead. by lecturerdabo(m): 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
Life is a journey, she just ended hers!!

R.I.P!!!
Re: Queen Elizabeth Ii Is Dead. by CHIJIOKE1314: 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
I thought she would live forever..

May she rest in peace if she actually served humanity as presented but, if has has been toying with the powers she possessed, then Abacha awaits her somewhere for an important meeting...

I'm not very good with good byes.. Sorry sad

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth Ii Is Dead. by striker9(m): 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
The news get k leg...till I get a more concrete source

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth Ii Is Dead. by warrenweste(m): 9:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
quit spreadin false info..shes very much alive.. angry angry
Re: Queen Elizabeth Ii Is Dead. by Doghari: 9:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
Let her go and meet her maker and give account about the number of people that the British crown killed because of oil and resources all over the world.
Re: Queen Elizabeth Ii Is Dead. by bedoab10k(m): 9:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
RIP! greet my grandma for me.
Re: Queen Elizabeth Ii Is Dead. by londoner: 9:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
@op can I ask you a question?

How come I'm sitting in London and this 'news' is nowhere on BBC news?

Are you simply bored?

5 Likes

Re: Queen Elizabeth Ii Is Dead. by Kollyman: 9:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
Like every products has its expiry date is life too!

How are you preparing for your own last breath?

Think about it now!
Re: Queen Elizabeth Ii Is Dead. by WhoRUDeceiving: 9:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
Doghari:
Let her go and meet her maker and give account about the number of people that the British crown killed because of oil and resources all over the world.

Tell them again...Those idiots whose villages and people don't have light and are slaves are there wishing their masters a happy burial...

Fools
Re: Queen Elizabeth Ii Is Dead. by Mbeki: 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
RUMOUR:

Hence, Queen Elizabeth II, who is the reigning monarch of the U.K., Canada, New Zealand and Australia, is very much alive and healthy at the moment and officials at the Buckingham Palace are not scrambling to pass her crown to the next in line an time soon.

This is just another death hoax, which has claimed so many victims before this, for example, Jaden Smith and Rowan Atkinson.

http://www.morningnewsusa.com/queen-elizabeth-dead-royal-family-mourns-whos-taking-the-throne-2399942.html
Re: Queen Elizabeth Ii Is Dead. by agwom(m): 9:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
RIP
Re: Queen Elizabeth Ii Is Dead. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

Tell them again...Those idiots whose villages and people don't have light and are slaves are there wishing their masters a happy burial...

Fools
Your moniker suits this thread perfectly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Elizabeth Ii Is Dead. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
Whaoh!may her soul rest in peace, what a fruitful ripped age,sleep well in the bosom of God
Re: Queen Elizabeth Ii Is Dead. by fineboynl(m): 9:17pm On Aug 25, 2016
born in wealth. group up in wealth. and die in wealth.

this must be fake. queries on Google search failed to provide credible report.
Re: Queen Elizabeth Ii Is Dead. by fineboynl(m): 9:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
this must be fake. queries on Google search failed to provide credible report.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth Ii Is Dead. by princemillla(m): 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
RiP to her....... Many will start talking bout both the her good and bad deeds. Lets do well so we can end well. Life is a journey , it will surely end somewhere somday
Re: Queen Elizabeth Ii Is Dead. by dominique(f): 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2016
Fake news

(1)

Any Moment Now. La Palma Island Will Slide Into The Sea / Zelensky Signs Ukraine's Official Application For EU Membership / Shove The Palestinian Flag Up Your A** - Iranian Fans.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.