Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

no post - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / no post (773 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

no post by findherok: 8:01pm On Sep 30, 2009
no post
Re: no post by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 30, 2009
dnt get u,what happen to ur wife?
Re: no post by ifyalways(f): 9:15pm On Sep 30, 2009
U want something serious or just a bed patner  undecided
what happened to the mother of your son?
Goodluck in your search.
Re: no post by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2009
@Ifyalways,thats if the person gives him part of her bed grin
Re: no post by hope4hiv: 12:54pm On Oct 01, 2009
My wife is late , its a sad experience that i am just coming over now , so please if you have to reply me or comment do consider this , its not a joke or a topic for you to pick up and make a joke out of it , i have been alone all this while and now i need a lady as my companion for a sincere relationship.
Re: no post by sexyLeamon(f): 1:06pm On Oct 01, 2009
hope4hiv:

My wife is late , its a sad experience that i am just coming over now , so please if you have to reply me or comment do consider this , its not a joke or a topic for you to pick up and make a joke out of it , i have been alone all this while and now i need a lady as my companion for a sincere relationship.
so how long is it since she die?
Re: no post by lannre(m): 1:07pm On Oct 01, 2009
this[b] might[/b] not be the right  place  to see  a wife material.
Re: no post by ayomidej(f): 2:45pm On Oct 01, 2009
I agree with Lanre, this is not the place to find a wife
Re: no post by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 01, 2009
WHO TOLD YOU ITS NOT THE RIGHT PLACE TO CHOOSE A WIFE?ONLY GOD KNOWS SHA,SO THERE ARE NO GOOD LADIES ON THIS FORUM?POSTER DNT MIND WHO SAYS THIS O, ATLEAST IF YOU PEOPLE MEET YOU WOULD KNOW IF YOU WANT EACH OTHER  cool cool
Re: no post by ayomidej(f): 3:03pm On Oct 01, 2009
@uplawal

I did not mention that there is no good ladies on this forum, read what I wrote.

Its in simple english not YORUBA
Re: no post by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 01, 2009
@ayomide,you dnt av to be sarcastic,do you?i simply dnt see it clearly,but if you think you good at that kind of response, girl, you ill meet me at home tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: no post by ayomidej(f): 3:19pm On Oct 01, 2009
@uplawal

Am not sarcastic, but sorry oooooooo smiley
Re: no post by ifyalways(f): 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2009
Is Hopehiv same as findherok,the thread starter
You can get anything from NL,just be patient,persistent and wise.Una goodluck
Re: no post by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 01, 2009
@ayomide,its fine dear smiley
Re: no post by blackspade(m): 6:00am On Oct 02, 2009
hope4hiv:

My condolences, but why did you choose the username "hope4hiv?"

(1) (Reply)

Pharmacist Charged With Beating His Wife To Death With Baseball Bat / What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps Your Mother? / Tackiest, Nastiest External Christmas Decorations / Lights. Share Your Pictures!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.