Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,040 members, 7,814,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Help This Marriage! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help This Marriage! (849 Views)

Check Out This Marriage Picture. / Help! This Boy Is Missing / Twice Unfaithful And Lazy Husband: Should I End This Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help This Marriage! by OEO: 5:46pm On Feb 09, 2010
I am not that desperate, but I will like to know and be advised:

My wife's intimacy has drastically dropped to -1 after 2 kids.
Pls what can I do to bring her back. I dont want the other side of this problem.
Doctors in the house, pls help me.

tayoor07@yahoo.com
Re: Help This Marriage! by MCLOVIN: 5:51pm On Feb 09, 2010
Re: Help This Marriage! by dominique(f): 11:13pm On Feb 09, 2010
sad to hear that. its common for women to have low s[size=1pt].[/size]ex-drives after popping out kids
you have to find a way to spice up the relationship. unfortunately i'm no expert in that area.
Re: Help This Marriage! by daylae(m): 12:53am On Feb 10, 2010
Go to health section if u need help from an expert.
Re: Help This Marriage! by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 10, 2010
Re: Help This Marriage! by Ninapha(f): 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2010
In most cases its like that. First talk with her to express how u feel. show her more love and understanding cos of her mutiplied chores.

most importantly make the environment conducive for expression of love. dont act "papa somebody" it draws women away, perfumes, flowers and suprises could make her feel eager again.

Dont forget good communication goes along ways to expose the mind.
Re: Help This Marriage! by globalaid(m): 6:48pm On Feb 10, 2010
sorry to hear that. I also go through the samething 2 years ago. what i can say is you need to be there for her, be patient with her and this is the time to show her love and care and with time things we normalise again. We need to be able to tolerate each other, marriage is give and take, we should not be selfish by thinking of receiving everytime. After all those trying time i and my wife have now come back to our pre dating time, we even do it everyday.
Re: Help This Marriage! by OEO: 12:55pm On Feb 11, 2010
This is the first time I am getting real solution to problems on Nairaland.

I thank my people here for constructive ideas. It has started working for me. I pray real issues will continue to receive solutions here.

Thanks to Seun for this medium.

thanks to all nairalanders.

Remain blessed!

(1) (Reply)

Uk Man's Wife Killed In Carjack On S Africa Honeymoon / Can A Man Get Married To A Lady With An Unwanted Pregnancy If He Knows? / Wen Shud Yuh Bring Your New Spouse Around Your Chidren

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.