Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,978 members, 7,810,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Attention All Uba Customers! - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Attention All Uba Customers! (1385 Views)

Why Can't I Use My UBA And Gtbank Mastercard Online? / MTN Compensates Customers For SIM Re-registration Saga - NGN6000! / Uba Naira Master Card Zip Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention All Uba Customers! by uzoo: 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2009
If you are UBA account holder,please go to your nearest branch before the end of october 2009 and take out your money and put in another bank,the bank is facing major problems that will eventually have them close down before the end of this quarter,they are withholding cash deposits made to thier banks from other banks,when u go to make witdrawals,u cant get your money,i tried to make a withdrawal on the 1st of this month and i couldnt,up until now am still being told that they are facing some problems wit the transactions that were made on that day,i did my research and found out that this what they've been telling most of their customers including the ones that didnt make any transactions on that day.they are the worst bank in africa,services are bad,and they keep taking money from customers account wether a transaction was made or not.
Re: Attention All Uba Customers! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 30, 2009
Disgruntled customer.
Re: Attention All Uba Customers! by uzoo: 6:52pm On Oct 01, 2009
a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Attention All Uba Customers! by Afam(m): 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2009
I bank with them and have not experienced any problems of this nature. UBA survived the CBN audit that led to the sack of the 5 bank CEOs so I don't think they have the type of problem you are referring to.
Re: Attention All Uba Customers! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2009
your case is unprecedented.It happens once in a while.But uba av no prb.dnt comit slander/incite pple,its against d law
Re: Attention All Uba Customers! by GEW: 4:38pm On Oct 03, 2009
uzoo:

If you are UBA account holder,please go to your nearest branch before the end of october 2009 and take out your money and put in another bank,the bank is facing major problems that will eventually have them close down before the end of this quarter,they are withholding cash deposits made to thier banks from other banks,when u go to make witdrawals,u cant get your money,i tried to make a withdrawal on the 1st of this month and i couldnt,up until now am still being told that they are facing some problems wit the transactions that were made on that day,i did my research and found out that this what they've been telling most of their customers including the ones that didnt make any transactions on that day.they are the worst bank in africa,services are bad,and they keep taking money from customers account wether a transaction was made or not.
would you kindly stop this. there are people jobs at stake.
Re: Attention All Uba Customers! by donjon: 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2009
Wat type of research did u do? Simple netwrk problem, dat allow dem to accept deposits & reject withdrawals & ure barking away!
Re: Attention All Uba Customers! by Czarskit(m): 2:11am On Oct 09, 2009
Story time!
Re: Attention All Uba Customers! by aaidel(m): 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2009
Dnt mind the mumu spewing nonsense i've been withdrawing nd depositing money this month nd i've not experienced any such thing
Re: Attention All Uba Customers! by TomiSwag(m): 11:05pm On Oct 09, 2009
Bros na wa for u ooo! Dont b in a haste!

(1) (Reply)

Biogas Nigeria / Iphone 11 Vs Iphone 11 Pro Vs Iphone 11 Pro Max Price In Nigeria / Easy Tricks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.