Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Proferring Solution To DRIVER- Haulage Palaver - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Proferring Solution To DRIVER- Haulage Palaver (585 Views)

A Simple Solution To Making Money Online Without A Having A Website. / Free Solution To Sell And Buy Almost Anything. ON Shop2taste.com / Transportation And Haulage Business Forum (lets Meet) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proferring Solution To DRIVER- Haulage Palaver by GRACEGLORY: 9:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
Proferring Solution To DRIVER- Haulage Palaver

Haulage is a profitable business, so you have been told, and ventured into it to discover that it is true but your cash flow, the money flows out as it flows in without benefiting you, perhaps, not even available to refund the loan with which the truck was bought. Sometimes, the money does not even get in your hand before it goes into some crazy expenses due to drivers palaver.
Drivers are the sole persons in the haulage business, the contractor or companies giving you goods are not as important as the driver of your truck, your role is to provide the driver with the necessaries, and he pulls out and you do not know his whereabouts, except if you have the truck bugged with audio devices and video's, and trackers which can not be utilized by all truck owners if they can all afford these devices. Still, these devices will not curb drivers nonchalance towards truck owners concerns over their investment-truck.
Then, the profit seems like a phantom. Maybe you are even out of the country, or not within the same state as your truck, and you are out of the control of your business.
It's what ninety nine percent of truck owners experience in this sector in Nigeria.
I offer you a solution as I dedicate myself to ensure that haulage becomes profitable to you. NOTE: "within my circumference."
This is not a give me your truck and get paid monthly initiative,nor is it a relax and expect alert gimmick, rather, it is a vigilance managerial offer.
Re: Proferring Solution To DRIVER- Haulage Palaver by Dejiih001(m): 11:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
GRACEGLORY:
PROFERRING SOLUTION TO HAULAGE ISSUES

Haulage is a profitable business, so you have been told, and ventured into it to discover that it is true but your cash flow, the money flows out as it flows in without benefiting you, perhaps, not even available to refund the loan with which the truck was bought. Sometimes, the money does not even get in your hand before it goes into some crazy expenses due to drivers palaver. Then, the profit seems like a phantom. Maybe you are even out of the country, or not within the same state as your truck, and you feel out of the control of your business.
It's what ninety nine percent of truck owners experience in this sector in Nigeria.
I offer you a solution as I dedicate myself to ensure that haulage becomes profitable within my circumference.
This is not a give me your truck and get paid monthly initiative,nor is it a relax and expect alert gimmick, rather, it is a vigilance managerial offer.

I have a proposal for you if you're willing to see it!!!..

You'd be glad you did.

Bless...

For details:

Cyrus Jesunifemi
Call or whatsapp:
+234803 054 6462

I'd like to call you on this number?
Re: Proferring Solution To DRIVER- Haulage Palaver by GRACEGLORY: 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2016
Dejiih001:

I'd like to call you on this number?

Sure
Re: Proferring Solution To DRIVER- Haulage Palaver by GRACEGLORY: 11:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
Proferring-solution-haulage-issues!
Re: Proferring Solution To DRIVER- Haulage Palaver by GRACEGLORY: 9:21am On Aug 28, 2016
PROFERRING SOLUTION TO HAULAGE ISSUES....
Re: Proferring Solution To DRIVER- Haulage Palaver by GRACEGLORY: 11:54am On Aug 29, 2016
Proferring-solution-haulage-issues

(1) (Reply)

Police Is Chasing Nnn Promoters / Mmm Nigeria Owner Identity Revealed / MMM And The Narrative Of Nigeria Open To All Swindlers- Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.