Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Foreign Media Tag Arrest Of Man In Buhari Dog Saga 'weird' - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Foreign Media Tag Arrest Of Man In Buhari Dog Saga 'weird' (35083 Views)

A Pig Just Gave Birth To Human With A Weird Look.( Graphic Pic) / See The Weird Looking Beast I Caught At My Hostel / Buhari Dog Owner Released After Three-day Imprisonment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreign Media Tag Arrest Of Man In Buhari Dog Saga 'weird' by bigtt76(f): 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
Ali Baba did not hang the names on the dogs and paraded them in a Hausa community. we all should stop agitating the tensed religious tolerance in this country. The same thing we saw when a pastor goes to a predominantly Hausa community in the wee hours of the morning preaching. Those are acts of aggression. I understand the Muslims also blast their speakers in the wee hours of the morning too BUT you would hardly hear them insulting Christianity.

Nathkem01:
Why don't d police go arrest Ali baba wey name his Dogs..OBJ,Obama,Abasha,and many leaders like dat?

....Iranu shaaaaa
Re: Foreign Media Tag Arrest Of Man In Buhari Dog Saga 'weird' by ShootToKill: 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
Pylony:
Foreign media are full of sh*t when it comes to News on Africa, they tend to over blow it up like Boko haram jumbo bomb.

Why should we take your muslim pro-dullard opinion seriously?

1 Like

Re: Foreign Media Tag Arrest Of Man In Buhari Dog Saga 'weird' by Pylony(m): 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
ShootToKill:

Why should we take your muslim pro-dullard opinion seriously?
Like seriously? Me a muslim? Guy you do need your sense cap before your headache turns into full madness. You'll need to re-visit the OP before displaying your sickness for all to see. I see why people like your fail JAMB.
Re: Foreign Media Tag Arrest Of Man In Buhari Dog Saga 'weird' by An2elect2(f): 1:07pm On Aug 26, 2016
LOL Very weird. Can't anything be given just any name? I think we are living in a time when people can't help being sensitive to everything

My opinion anyway

1 Like

Re: Foreign Media Tag Arrest Of Man In Buhari Dog Saga 'weird' by DerMeister: 1:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
Your stup.idity can destroy a country. We are in the 21st century. We are governed by rule of law not sentiments or religious beliefs.

If all the idi.ots like you in nigeria die, this country will progress in leaps and bounds.

moscobabs:
why can't he named the dog Ojukwu, Nnamdi KANU or his father's name?

he was arrested not because he named the dog Buhari but cos he write the name on the dog and parading it in Hausa community and we all know Buhari is Hausa name

his action can break peace .

simple!!

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Media Tag Arrest Of Man In Buhari Dog Saga 'weird' by shamecurls(m): 1:28pm On Aug 26, 2016
In Russia or North-Korea, That Chinekewe dude would have been beheaded and fed to the same dog.
Re: Foreign Media Tag Arrest Of Man In Buhari Dog Saga 'weird' by Guyman02: 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2016
ivandragon:
but why haven't we being shown the picture of the dog with the offending 'inscription'?

I smell conspiracy... at least we saw the sign post of the goat.

that's how they killed 8 innocent people for 'blasphemy' that never happened.

The Northern neighbours killed the dog when he was detained by the over zealous police and are yet to be prosecuted for animal abuse

1 Like

Re: Foreign Media Tag Arrest Of Man In Buhari Dog Saga 'weird' by Bazzio: 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2016
Does it mean nobody or animal can bear Buhari.why do u tink so.the arrest of that man s wrong.The man s just s big fan.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Media Tag Arrest Of Man In Buhari Dog Saga 'weird' by jackdaniels(m): 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
Evidence

1 Like

Re: Foreign Media Tag Arrest Of Man In Buhari Dog Saga 'weird' by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
martineinstein:
what it buhari dat ordered his arrest

U guys shud get it:naming buhari is not the problem,but inprinting it on the dog is an act of trouble-making....it could be calamitous
And who told you he imprinted the name on the dog?

1 Like

Re: Foreign Media Tag Arrest Of Man In Buhari Dog Saga 'weird' by ShootToKill: 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
Pylony:
Like seriously? Me a muslim? Guy you do need your sense cap before your headache turns into full madness. You'll need to re-visit the OP before displaying your sickness for all to see. I see why people like your fail JAMB.

Keep fooling yourself deceiving gullible folks like yourself that you are a 'christian' who supports a feudal Islamist tyrant. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Foreign Media Tag Arrest Of Man In Buhari Dog Saga 'weird' by proffray(m): 3:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
I wil name my turkey Buhari so dat i can b arrested & made popular like d man who named his dog Buhari

1 Like

Re: Foreign Media Tag Arrest Of Man In Buhari Dog Saga 'weird' by tolastikha: 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
StepTwo:
you mean a Man named his Nkita Muhammadu Buhari?

He did not name his nkita Mohammadu Buhari. He simply name it Buhari

1 Like

Re: Foreign Media Tag Arrest Of Man In Buhari Dog Saga 'weird' by lascopes(m): 3:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
chiedu7:
Under Buhari Nigeria has only regressed.

When a goat was named Jonathan, we all laughed.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4120373_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362
A guy calls his dog Buhari and its a court case. shocked

Well that's the result of having an illiterate as una president angry

Funny they are yet to arrest the Boko haram guys who some call Fulani Herdsmen,
them Buhari saud they can't arrest. angry

True talk, all of them na ime, ewu, ewure. I hate this northerners with passion tho I stay in the north sha

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Media Tag Arrest Of Man In Buhari Dog Saga 'weird' by nortcentrallord(m): 3:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
martineinstein:

U guys shud get it:naming buhari is not the problem,but inprinting it on the dog is an act of trouble-making....it could be calamitous

But imprinting GEJ on a goat and displaying it on all social media isn't trouble making..... A Nigerian is arrested and kept in detention because an idiot from Niger threatened to kill him. Who should be arrested the one who threatened to take a citizens life in a foreign land or the citizen that named his dog a name? Try and have little conscience. Everything must not be political. Yuck!

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Media Tag Arrest Of Man In Buhari Dog Saga 'weird' by Descartes: 3:29pm On Aug 26, 2016
shamecurls:
In Russia or North-Korea, That Chinekewe dude would have been beheaded and fed to the same dog.

We are talking about a Democratic issue and you're using Moscow and Pyongyang as examples . Funny you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Foreign Media Tag Arrest Of Man In Buhari Dog Saga 'weird' by mikelbewise(m): 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2016
Can they please show us the picture of the dog ?

1 Like

Re: Foreign Media Tag Arrest Of Man In Buhari Dog Saga 'weird' by Pylony(m): 4:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
ShootToKill:

Keep fooling yourself deceiving gullible folks like yourself that you are a 'christian' who supports a feudal Islamist tyrant. cheesy
Go hug the fattest boko boy with explosives wrap to his waist in your hate rag. I support who ever i wish to support, and do not see how that end up frying red oil Akara on your bald head. grin grin Hurry up, you do need a life.
Re: Foreign Media Tag Arrest Of Man In Buhari Dog Saga 'weird' by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
Nobody cares what pink-skins have to say on the matter. Some even have their facts wrong. It has happened and passed. Let's continue life from there.
Re: Foreign Media Tag Arrest Of Man In Buhari Dog Saga 'weird' by bukatee2015(m): 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
Olamide688:
Welcome fresh scamma

Re: Foreign Media Tag Arrest Of Man In Buhari Dog Saga 'weird' by ShootToKill: 4:29pm On Aug 26, 2016
Pylony:
Go hug the fattest boko boy with ex[s]plosives wrap to his waist in your hate rag. I support who ever i wish to support, and do not see how that end up frying red oil Akara on your bald head. grin grin Hurry up, you do need a life.[/s]

What's our business with who suppport? You can support Aisha's yellow arse for all I care. The most important thing is that you are a pro-dullard yorubamudeen, pretending to be 'Christian' that the point we want to underline. cheesy grin
Re: Foreign Media Tag Arrest Of Man In Buhari Dog Saga 'weird' by vectoh(m): 5:03pm On Aug 26, 2016
martineinstein:

we knw your mid.name is buhari
Re: Foreign Media Tag Arrest Of Man In Buhari Dog Saga 'weird' by osusuallstars: 10:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
The dog sef resembles buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foreign Media Tag Arrest Of Man In Buhari Dog Saga 'weird' by Leez(m): 11:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
Pylony:
Foreign media are full of sh*t when it comes to News on Africa, they tend to over blow it up like Boko haram jumbo bomb.
yes but in ds case they are bang in order
hw can u arrest some1 for naming HIS dog ffs?
inciting wat violence ffs?
oh and naija police wy like to parade theif neva show us d dog as evidence
It is indeed WEIRD
Re: Foreign Media Tag Arrest Of Man In Buhari Dog Saga 'weird' by ayobamiakinrind(m): 12:16am On Aug 27, 2016
moscobabs:

he was arrested not because he named the dog Buhari but cos he write the name on the dog and parading it in Hausa community and we all know Buhari is Hausa name

simple!!

You reason just like the Mumu Hausas. Who Buhari don ep? If you like, name you monkey Obasanjo and parade it at Ota, who cares?
Re: Foreign Media Tag Arrest Of Man In Buhari Dog Saga 'weird' by jclassiq(m): 3:38am On Aug 27, 2016
OKDnigeria:
Hmmmm!
Na small thing dey make person popular oo
See as 'over zealous" police arrest come make dis man popular. Chinekwe is now a household name home and abroad.

I'm sure by the time he was naming his dog Buhari, he didn't know that that simple action will make his name enter New York times, BBC etc.
yea but his popularity didnt come cheaply either. 50k and many nights behind bars
Re: Foreign Media Tag Arrest Of Man In Buhari Dog Saga 'weird' by blazer234: 4:27am On Aug 27, 2016
moscobabs:

simple!!

That guy that named his goat as Jonathan, why didn't he too name his goat as lamido sanusi or sadauna of sokoto or buhari?

Stop acting like you are mentally blind. You should learn to face the truth at times instead of being such a political and tribal bigot.
Re: Foreign Media Tag Arrest Of Man In Buhari Dog Saga 'weird' by Pylony(m): 7:12am On Aug 28, 2016
ShootToKill:

[s]What's our business with who suppport? You can support Aisha's yellow arse for all I care. The most important thing is that you are a pro-dullard yorubamudeen, pretending to be 'Christian' that the point we want to underline. cheesy grin
[/s] once a biabia fool always a baibia agitating sicken zombie. grin
Re: Foreign Media Tag Arrest Of Man In Buhari Dog Saga 'weird' by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
osusuallstars:
The dog sef resembles buhari

smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) / Owerri Canine Club Dog Walk 2018!!!! / See The Tortoise I Just Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.