Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Letter To My Unborn Lad - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Letter To My Unborn Lad (615 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To My Unborn Lad by iamehmakute(m): 10:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
Check this out and do the needful
LETTER TO MY UNBORN LAD
dear child,its soothing to know you're up there Know that gives me peace dear
Where do I start from
Its as difficult as filling a blank form
Pls child on your way to earth Go easy on your mum (my heart)
You see child you'll br born into a country called nigeria Which its choice of leadership is poor unlike it sister country algeria
A country where most people move with a frown on their face And the colour of their skin as dark as black lace
Child when you come we'll be doing alot of things together Like borrowing meat free mummys pot together
Cooking every saturday mum breakfast And taking turns to peck her till she wakes up to break her fast
Making up for her whilst she's fast asleep writing love letters for mum and slipping it through an opening in her zip
Switching from picking mummy pimples To sucking her nipples
Loosing mummies hair with care While playing with her ear
Child when you come all this things we'll do Am sure mum is reading this and pulling her hairdo
With this limited words just know a priceless jewel is your worths
This is a letters from a future dad To his unborn lad

3 Likes

Re: Letter To My Unborn Lad by Godspower12(m): 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2016
wow thumbs up..... wonderful piece
Re: Letter To My Unborn Lad by iamehmakute(m): 11:53am On Sep 08, 2016
thanks, would soon drop another
Re: Letter To My Unborn Lad by Godspower12(m): 3:25pm On Sep 08, 2016
aiit, i'll look out 4 it
Re: Letter To My Unborn Lad by Vbuchi(m): 5:40pm On Oct 23, 2016
Quite interesting... Nice work
Re: Letter To My Unborn Lad by AndyAustin(m): 11:00am On Nov 17, 2016
Nice one... But watch out for your spellings carefully, (it adds quality to your name!). And also your lines, are you using end rhymes, or internal rhymes or you just combining the two? Though i think it would be beautiful if you arrange the lines properly so the end would rhyme. Nice creativity though.

(1) (Reply)

Michael Jackson: From Neverland To Eternaland / Procrastination Is A Disease / Pls Nls Analyze This Poem For Me Pls ....... I Need Your Help ..... Thanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.