Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,198 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Usain Bolt Invites Women To His Hotel Room (photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Usain Bolt Invites Women To His Hotel Room (photos) (52307 Views)

Usain Bolt's Manhood Is Small - Jady Duarte, Brazilian Girl He Had Sex With / Usain Bolt Retains His 100m Gold Medal At Rio Olympics / Tanko Nuru Dies In His Hotel Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usain Bolt Invites Women To His Hotel Room (photos) by Zedoo(m): 10:23am On Aug 26, 2016
See how beautiful those gurls are....now do you wana tell me they ALL dont have boyfriends or some nigga dey are hitting steady?....

Now do me a favour go out of your house/office to the nearest store....buy a chilled bottle of origin.....sit back and relax while you think about what your almighty babe is doing with some nigga who probably richer than you in hidden places.....places where cameras dont come out....

Just last week one guy I know bursted in on his babe with his best man....he knew they were knacking but the gurl ddnt know the permission was even given by the main man....

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Invites Women To His Hotel Room (photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 26, 2016
Whoremeister Bolt grin
Re: Usain Bolt Invites Women To His Hotel Room (photos) by Slymonster(m): 10:25am On Aug 26, 2016
flex well bro...na ur time,you have achieve all but oboi use condom oo make we no come dey here sorry matter later on
Re: Usain Bolt Invites Women To His Hotel Room (photos) by flatheadedbigot: 10:32am On Aug 26, 2016
Nigerians are the most hypocrites when it comes to having fun, you will see them pretending, ah this dress is too exposed, but what they will be doing behind the scene is jaw-dropping. Ah! she is too exposed but in their minds, " if I can hit that thin".
Abeggii leave Bolt alone, no Nigerian tracking field athlete can replicate 1/10 of what he achieved.

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Invites Women To His Hotel Room (photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 10:33am On Aug 26, 2016
money dey sweet oooo... bolt hitting them back to back with 3inch rod undecided
Re: Usain Bolt Invites Women To His Hotel Room (photos) by flatheadedbigot: 10:33am On Aug 26, 2016
Zedoo:
See how beautiful those gurls are....now do you wana tell me they ALL dont have boyfriends or some nigga dey are hitting steady?....

Now do me a favour go out of your house/office to the nearest store....buy a chilled bottle of origin.....sit back and relax while you think about what your almighty babe is doing with some nigga who probably richer than you in hidden places.....places where cameras dont come out....

Just last week one guy I know bursted in on his babe with his best man....he knew they were knacking but the gurl ddnt know the permission was even given by the main man....

wetin! I know girl wey dey knack but the boyfriend no mind cos she dey bring returns.

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Invites Women To His Hotel Room (photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 26, 2016
missyadorable:

All normal men are womanizers,no shame about it

At least,he isn't raping them or defiling underage girls like most "good" guys do

some women are prepared to tolerate cheating men because the same men told them it's in their genetic makeup to cheat.

I hope you encourage your man to use condoms sha, STD's are real.

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Invites Women To His Hotel Room (photos) by passyhansome(m): 10:39am On Aug 26, 2016
Jay542:
What is she wearing nw

FISH NET
Re: Usain Bolt Invites Women To His Hotel Room (photos) by pippimp(m): 10:40am On Aug 26, 2016
Benz4pimp:
there is nothing to finish,he just retired from sport and he is having a good time

What he is doing does not make sense.
Re: Usain Bolt Invites Women To His Hotel Room (photos) by nrexzy: 10:54am On Aug 26, 2016
Jay542:
What is she wearing nw
Heyyy!!!! This pixz is photoshopped jooooor... una blind?
Re: Usain Bolt Invites Women To His Hotel Room (photos) by teebillz: 10:59am On Aug 26, 2016
chocolateme:
she is wearing cloth, what are you wearing?

You look classy and I hope you truly are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usain Bolt Invites Women To His Hotel Room (photos) by Jokkarm: 11:07am On Aug 26, 2016
Bolt why you dee carry ashawo,? or you wan finish the whole money with fucking , don't you have responsibility in your country? Can't you go home ? Well they will suck you till that thing Brazilian girls say is too small go come they like niddle na that time your eye go open .
Re: Usain Bolt Invites Women To His Hotel Room (photos) by MrTour: 11:08am On Aug 26, 2016
Women and luxury life are like Jacob Zuma and his two fingers.

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Invites Women To His Hotel Room (photos) by emenideen(m): 11:15am On Aug 26, 2016
Usain go home ya mama dey call u...

... this is a farce already. .
Re: Usain Bolt Invites Women To His Hotel Room (photos) by kings09(m): 11:25am On Aug 26, 2016
Burger01:
What a shameless womanizer he is. undecided
Na ur money him de spend? Una go jst de take panadol for anoda person headache. beta face ur biz
Re: Usain Bolt Invites Women To His Hotel Room (photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 26, 2016
Naso e dey start, dem don dey follow am from voodoo village.
Re: Usain Bolt Invites Women To His Hotel Room (photos) by Frankicent(m): 11:43am On Aug 26, 2016
Jay542:
What is she wearing nw
cloth
Re: Usain Bolt Invites Women To His Hotel Room (photos) by V0lv0(f): 11:44am On Aug 26, 2016
This guy better be careful so that he will not end up bankrupt like some of the other black celebrity men. He has retired so he bettet becareful how it spends his money.
Re: Usain Bolt Invites Women To His Hotel Room (photos) by Apoztl3(m): 11:48am On Aug 26, 2016
suzan404:
Usain Bolt=Professional Womanizer....Oshey!
Wetin u come be; unprofessional manizer abi
Re: Usain Bolt Invites Women To His Hotel Room (photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 26, 2016
Apoztl3:

Wetin u come be; unprofessional manizer abi
Re: Usain Bolt Invites Women To His Hotel Room (photos) by ibehKachukwu: 11:54am On Aug 26, 2016
He wants to run dia race
Re: Usain Bolt Invites Women To His Hotel Room (photos) by anigold(m): 11:54am On Aug 26, 2016
Beremx:
Waiting anxiously for the women to complain of his small dick.

don't envy gaan hustle ya own... I no talk anything ooo.
no insult me oooo e never nack 12pm ooo
Re: Usain Bolt Invites Women To His Hotel Room (photos) by IceDude(m): 11:56am On Aug 26, 2016
Thats my guy cool Kerewalogy ministry must move 4ward....Be careful sha, Karishikas aint smiling
Re: Usain Bolt Invites Women To His Hotel Room (photos) by anigold(m): 11:57am On Aug 26, 2016
somehowpenis:
Obviously he has ended the relationship with his Gf and enjoying life.

if I hear na only broke ass niggas where gals de dump so easily.. if guy hold correct bar + come de famous even if the guy yaaash all the puni for brazil him bae go form "they are all lying he cant cheat on me" grin grin
Re: Usain Bolt Invites Women To His Hotel Room (photos) by ghostmist: 11:59am On Aug 26, 2016
passionate88:
Let him flex. It's his money. It's here on nairaland that I first read where girls say being engaged to someone doesn't tie you to him. That they consider their selves free until he puts a ring to it.
grin

that's how "double faced" they can be.
Re: Usain Bolt Invites Women To His Hotel Room (photos) by friendlyadvice: 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
sidetalk:
Usain Bolt continued his party marathon last night as five more beauties were spotted going back to his London hotel on his fourth night out since the Olympics.
The Jamaican sprinter partied until 5am after taking them to Japanese restaurant Nobu, moving on to Oxford Street nightclub Libertine, and back to his hotel.

It was less than 24 hours after he ran up a £6,000 bar tab in another London nightclub, where he was spotted dancing sensually with a stunning British model.

Source: http://celebrityvoic..com.ng/2016/08/usain-bolt-invites-another-bevy-of.html

angry hey who posted pix of my party on the internet?
Re: Usain Bolt Invites Women To His Hotel Room (photos) by anigold(m): 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2016
youmour:
This just goes to prove that no matter where you are in the world women are all the same,what are they? You already know

lol.. u harsh oooo not all women sha.. but 95% of women are crazy about wealth and fame.. I mean crazy like real madness...
Re: Usain Bolt Invites Women To His Hotel Room (photos) by talk2dmc(m): 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2016
Nwoke akwadobego una .
Re: Usain Bolt Invites Women To His Hotel Room (photos) by Image123(m): 12:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
Just when this black guy has made it, his ancestors and evil spirits are bent on not letting him maximize his potential.
Re: Usain Bolt Invites Women To His Hotel Room (photos) by profmallory(m): 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
Those could be men, he should ask Ronaldo..
Re: Usain Bolt Invites Women To His Hotel Room (photos) by Electroweb(m): 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
Na Britain the guy base? Dis London girls go chop all him money o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

London Olympics 2012: Live Updates Of The Opening Ceremony / Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die / Kunle Soname Buys Portuguese Football Club "Clube Desportivo Feirense"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.