Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,163 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

Curvy Lady With Big Bum Twerks Energetically For The Camera (photo$+video$) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Curvy Lady With Big Bum Twerks Energetically For The Camera (photo$+video$) (1533 Views)

Timaya Finds Comfort In The Arms Of An Unknown Curvy Lady (Photo) / Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" / Battle Of The Wrap Dress - Toke Makinwa Vs Curvy Lady Who Rocked It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Curvy Lady With Big Bum Twerks Energetically For The Camera (photo$+video$) by sidetalk: 2:41am On Aug 26, 2016
Quesha Diamond
This black young lady woke up this morning with the strong spirit of twerking possessing her as seen in the videos.
Bootylicious Quesha Diamond is a US-based dancer and event host. The curvy lady fondly called Miss Diamond on Instagram freshly released a couple of twerk videos in a unique location.
The young woman with a nicely tattooed behind positioned herself at the back seat of her car and twerked as she listened to Drake’s Controlla track.CL!ck below to see full photos

Source: http://celebrityvoic..com.ng/2016/08/curvy-lady-with-big-bum-twerks.html

Re: Curvy Lady With Big Bum Twerks Energetically For The Camera (photo$+video$) by chocolateme(f): 2:44am On Aug 26, 2016
Make she park joor.. who twerk epp? Eh!! I dey ask, who twerk epp? Who get that car sef?

(1) (Reply)

Ibidun Ighodalo Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary, Narrates How She Almost Los / Drawing And Painting Of Falz Tha Bahd Guy / OAP Toolz And Actor Mr Ibu Takes Cute Selfie (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.