Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,890 members, 7,956,358 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:36 AM

Do Something Right Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Something Right Today (274 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Something Right Today by yommyuk: 4:51am On Aug 26, 2016
It is easy to impress God. Just do something right. Follow His instructions. Those instructions may come through His Word, the inner voice of The Holy Spirit, or through men of God in your life. Attend church faithfully. Tithe consistently. Pray daily. Read the Bible habitually. Witness to someone about Jesus either (face to face, social media, your lifestyle,). Those little golden hinges swing huge doors to miracles. Get started...NOW. Humble yourself. Reach. You will succeed.

James 4:17
So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin.

Romans 12:21
Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Isaiah 1:17
Learn to do good; seek justice, correct oppression; bring justice to the fatherless, plead the widow's cause.

2 Chronicles 15:7
But you, take courage! Do not let your hands be weak, for your work shall be rewarded.”

2 Chronicles 7:14
"If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from Heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land,".

IT IS WELL. GOD BLESS wink

(1) (Reply)

You Will Become A Miracle / Is It Right For Pastors To Delve Into Politics? / Thought Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.