Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,670 members, 7,801,934 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Flash Forward - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Flash Forward (5368 Views)

Photos - IMBD For Africa(the Way Forward) / I Am Looking Forward To These Movies / Nigeria Movies: Which Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flash Forward by Fuup(m): 10:32pm On Sep 30, 2009
Here's is a new drama series from the maker's of lost called ''Flash Forward''

Have watched the first episode and i think it's brilliant,if they will be able to holdup the standard for a whole season is another thing.

I recommend it,its looks like a good one.

FlashForward’ centres on a mysterious event that causes the population of the world to black out simultaneously.

During two minutes and 17 seconds of unconsciousness, everyone sees a glimpse of their lives six months into the future

Re: Flash Forward by mohawkchic(f): 12:20am On Oct 01, 2009
[size=13pt]~ Was looking forward to watch it but it clashed w/ another programe i had to record. .then i forgot it was even on  angry  I was gutted when i missed out on watching the repeat again yesterday on 5 so i've set it to record  on Five USA over the weekend. .

~From the previews it certainly does look like its going to be a good watch. . i'm holding my breath on that till i watch a couple of episodes. . .
[/size]
Re: Flash Forward by Fuup(m): 9:41am On Oct 01, 2009
You can catch the first episode on Channel 5 website.
am hoping they will hold it together for the whole season,

Are you following any new series out there?
Re: Flash Forward by mohawkchic(f): 1:48am On Oct 02, 2009
[size=13pt]~ Ta. wud rather record & watch in my own time. . it's actually been shown again on 5 today so i'll get to watch it earlier than i first anticipated!

~Lately i'm more into documentaries. . "Flash Forward" wud be the only new series i'll be watching for now. . .nuffin else has caught my eye. . you got any interesting recommendations??   
[/size]
Re: Flash Forward by mohawkchic(f): 1:58am On Oct 03, 2009
[size=13pt]~Finally watched it! Not dissapointed at all. . looking forward to mondays episode already! Quite Intriguing!

~Oh BTW There's a preview for the start of a new series to start on Channel 4 "True Blood". . i'm going to read up on it. . .
[/size]
Re: Flash Forward by Fuup(m): 11:37am On Oct 03, 2009
I told you, am looking forward to Monday too grin

What's ''The Blood'' about,fill me in when you have more info.

Having a good weekend?
Re: Flash Forward by iice(f): 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~Finally watched it! Not dissapointed at all. . looking forward to mondays episode already! Quite Intriguing!

~Oh BTW There's a preview for the start of a new series to start on Channel 4 "True Blood". . i'm going to read up on it. . .
[/size]

You missed us then in the 'What series are you watching now?' Thread grin
I think we talked about true blood for like 5 pages tongue. . .don't go reading it though if u don't want spoilers.

Will check out Flash Foward. . .hopefully it doesn't prove boring to me undecided
Re: Flash Forward by mohawkchic(f): 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2009
[size=13pt]~ Aah ha! So its good then. . Vampirish i noticed. . Good! I'll take your word for it & set to record  kiss

~Well i hope you find "Flash Forward" a lil bit interesting  tongue
[/size]
Re: Flash Forward by mohawkchic(f): 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2009
F u up:

I told you, am looking forward to Monday too grin

What's ''The Blood'' about,fill me in when you have more info.

Having a good weekend?

~I'm  glad i watched it late so the wait for Monday's episode isnt that far off. . i hate when i get to wait a whole week for the next episode! Argh!

~Weather sucks for the weekend. .  sad Nothing Planned. . Yet!

~This info certainly got me excited plus the heads up from Iice

"True Blood is an American television drama series created and produced by Alan Ball. It is loosely based on the The Southern Vampire Mysteries series of novels by Charlaine Harris. The show is broadcast on the premium cable network HBO in the United States. It is produced by HBO in association with Ball's production company, Your Face Goes Here Entertainment. It premiered on September 7, 2008.

The show's second 12-episode season premiered on June 14, 2009. On July 30, 2009, HBO confirmed that True Blood will be renewed for a third season.Alan Ball has said that he plans to start shooting the third season before Christmas 2009.

True Blood details the co-existence of vampires and humans in Bon Temps, a fictional small Louisiana town. The series centers on Sookie Stackhouse (Anna Paquin), a telepathic waitress at a bar, who falls in love with vampire Bill Compton (Stephen Moyer).

The first season received critical acclaim and won several awards, including one Golden Globe and an Emmy."
Re: Flash Forward by Fuup(m): 5:09pm On Oct 03, 2009
mohawkchic:

~I'm glad i watched it late so the wait for Monday's episode isnt that far off. . i hate when i get to wait a whole week for the next episode! Argh!

~Weather sucks for the weekend. . sad Nothing Planned. . Yet!

~This info certainly got me excited plus the heads up from Iice

"True Blood is an American television drama series created and produced by Alan Ball. It is loosely based on the The Southern Vampire Mysteries series of novels by Charlaine Harris. The show is broadcast on the premium cable network HBO in the United States. It is produced by HBO in association with Ball's production company, Your Face Goes Here Entertainment. It premiered on September 7, 2008.

The show's second 12-episode season premiered on June 14, 2009. On July 30, 2009, HBO confirmed that True Blood will be renewed for a third season.Alan Ball has said that he plans to start shooting the third season before Christmas 2009.

True Blood details the co-existence of vampires and humans in Bon Temps, a fictional small Louisiana town. The series centers on Sookie Stackhouse (Anna Paquin), a telepathic waitress at a bar, who falls in love with vampire Bill Compton (Stephen Moyer).

The first season received critical acclaim and won several awards, including one Golden Globe and an Emmy."

Thanks for thee info but i dont fancy vampires stories,'will give it a try and see.
Re: Flash Forward by iice(f): 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2009
MC. . .i hope you enjoy it wink

When you get past the first few episodes. . .come check ma profile and tell me who that is grin
Re: Flash Forward by mohawkchic(f): 5:54pm On Oct 03, 2009
[size=13pt]~ grin Yeah han!! Will do  wink I just took a quick peek now so i know who to look for  grin [/size]
Re: Flash Forward by mohawkchic(f): 5:56pm On Oct 03, 2009
F u up:

Thanks for thee info but i dont fancy vampires stories,'will give it a try and see.

[size=13pt]~ Oh! Okies. . No Woories. . .

~Are you watching any other new series?
[/size]
Re: Flash Forward by Fuup(m): 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2009
ok, ok, ok, i'll watch it! grin
Hope its worth it, or else iice you have to come up with another
Re: Flash Forward by iice(f): 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2009
LOL you should try Fringe too. It's by JJ Abrams too (of Lost and Alias).

MC, i think you would enjoy Fringe smiley
Re: Flash Forward by mohawkchic(f): 11:47pm On Oct 03, 2009
[size=13pt]~I'm taking notes Iice. . kiss

~Will be checking if any channels will be/is airing "Fringe". . .
[/size]
Re: Flash Forward by aieromon(m): 8:17pm On Oct 04, 2009
After watchin' Episodes 1 and 2,count me in as a potential FF addict tongue
Re: Flash Forward by Fuup(m): 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2009
Welcome to the FF world mate
Re: Flash Forward by mohawkchic(f): 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2009
[size=13pt]~Two becomes 3 grin ~[/size]
Re: Flash Forward by Fuup(m): 12:52am On Oct 05, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~Two becomes 3 grin ~[/size]

More followers to come if it continues to be good
Re: Flash Forward by MadMax1(f): 1:22am On Oct 05, 2009
It's J.J Abrams afterall. Not only will it continue to be good, it'll get even better with time. LOST should tell you that. Relax in the guy's expert hands and enjoy.
Re: Flash Forward by Fuup(m): 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2009
Who's watching?
Re: Flash Forward by Fuup(m): 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2009
Ok, i cant wait a whole week for another episode after watching the second one tonight,
Nice to have something refreshing to me since the first season of HEROES,
Re: Flash Forward by aieromon(m): 2:21am On Oct 06, 2009
.:.The hunt for Suspect Zero begins.:.
Finally,a series i can relate with after Prison Break tongue
Re: Flash Forward by mohawkchic(f): 2:51am On Oct 06, 2009
[size=13pt]~I'll be watching my recorded episode when i log off here. .I wanted to wait & watch later but you all have me hyped more than enuff already!! grin [/size]
Re: Flash Forward by chic2pimp(m): 3:19am On Oct 06, 2009
mohawkchic:

~

~Weather sucks for the weekend. . sad Nothing Planned. . Yet!

Who are you trying to deceive? undecided. We all know the truth,don't we? wink cool
Re: Flash Forward by mohawkchic(f): 3:29am On Oct 06, 2009
chic2pimp:

Who are you trying to deceive? undecided. We all know the truth,don't we? wink cool

[size=13pt] ~I'll have to introduce you to my friend "Sue Mie" grin Do I need a Restraining Order? tongue[/size]
Re: Flash Forward by Fuup(m): 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt] ~I'll have to introduce you to my friend "Sue Mie" grin Do I need a Restraining Order? tongue[/size]

, bet all that aint bout FF, grin
Take it somewhere else!!!!!! grin
Re: Flash Forward by aieromon(m): 6:21pm On Oct 07, 2009
Back to the topic,
Why can't Mark tell his wife the full content of his vision?I hate him already for that
Re: Flash Forward by mohawkchic(f): 6:29pm On Oct 07, 2009
aieromon:

Back to the topic,
Why can't Mark tell his wife the full content of his vision?I hate him already for that

[size=13pt]~Going by his convo w/ his sponsor in the first episode. . I belive he's a recovered alcoholic. . he also mentioned his wife threaten to leave him if he ever resorted back to drinking. . .prolly just scared seeing how that friendship bracelet he saw in his FF was put no his hand by his daugther making it a possible reality he will be drinking again. . . undecided[/size]
Re: Flash Forward by mohawkchic(f): 6:30pm On Oct 07, 2009
F u up:

, bet all that aint bout FF, grin
Take it somewhere else!!!!!! grin

[size=13pt]~Soz. . tongue No more Off topics grin[/size]
Re: Flash Forward by aieromon(m): 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2009
The guy isn't givin' Olivia any breathing space.
Olivia is supposed to be more secretive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Where Can I Find A Sample Nollywood Script / Guys Pls Where Can I Download Batman The Brave And The Bold Cartoon / Who Else Is Seeing "How I Met Your Mother"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.