Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,004 members, 7,849,050 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:53 PM

My Mandate Was To Deal With Teenage Pregnancies Not Polio - Adewole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Mandate Was To Deal With Teenage Pregnancies Not Polio - Adewole (418 Views)

Ogundamisi Is Shocked Adewole Has Not Resigned As Health Minister. See Why / Adewole And Osinbajo Discussing At FEC Meeting. Caption Photo / 'Mr. Health Minister, Are You Mad?' - Lere Olayinka Asks Adewole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mandate Was To Deal With Teenage Pregnancies Not Polio - Adewole by 91KeepInformed: 7:17am On Aug 26, 2016
Isaac Adewole, the minister of health, says he was expecting to deal with teenage pregnancies and other challenges, not a resurgence of polio.

The minister said this on Thursday while briefing the senate committee on primary healthcare and communicable diseases on the federal government’s efforts to deal with the disease.

“I wasn’t expecting polio as a challenge, I was expecting teenage pregnancy and other health challenges,” he said.

“The resurgence of polio is an unusual development and a major setback considering the investment of the international community, and the whole world was looking forward to celebrate Nigeria next year.”

Adewole explained that as part of government’s efforts to tackle polio, a loan of $125 million had been obtained from the World Bank.

http://iroyinkoko.com/4606-2/

Re: My Mandate Was To Deal With Teenage Pregnancies Not Polio - Adewole by BlackSeptember: 7:38am On Aug 26, 2016
How do you deal with teenage pregnancy when the ministry of women affairs is there. They are there to partner ministry of information to create awareness about its dangers

Ministry of Health should be more proactive and tackle their core responsibilities
Re: My Mandate Was To Deal With Teenage Pregnancies Not Polio - Adewole by IllegalMoney: 7:40am On Aug 26, 2016
grin grin grin

Buhari and his ministers are comedians.

This confused minister should be sacked for making such a reckless statement.
Re: My Mandate Was To Deal With Teenage Pregnancies Not Polio - Adewole by deji68: 7:44am On Aug 26, 2016
grin grin grin e Don happen all Buhari Ministers are jesters

(1) (Reply)

Interior Minister Engaged Senior Immigration Officers / What Has Gotten Into President Buhari And What Does He Think He's Doing / The Plastic Ware House Will Soon Turn Stainless In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.