Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Merchants Come Let Us handle the sales of Your Products - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Merchants Come Let Us handle the sales of Your Products (492 Views)

Ram Scarcity Hits Jigawa, Merchants Opt For Supply From Benin Republic / Let Us Handle The Production Of Your Exercise Books And Paper Carrier Bags / NCC React To Sales Of 9mobile To Anointed Bidder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Merchants Come Let Us handle the sales of Your Products by Greenlandncom(m): 7:49am On Aug 26, 2016
Good day all,
If you are a Merchant who have quality consumables
Soap and detergents
Food stuffs or/and other products that customers would need to buy at least once in a month, come in for a lucreative sales package from VISAMART.

You can still contact us, if your product do not fall under the able listed category for talks.

Kindly visit my signature( click my username to see my contact) for my contact.
See you at the top.
Re: Merchants Come Let Us handle the sales of Your Products by Greenlandncom(m): 10:33am On Aug 28, 2016
Keep the calls coming!

(1) (Reply)

Telemundo, Discovery Family Kick Off New Series On Gotv / Tough Times: Present Recession And It's Implications / Without Selling National Assets, Nigeria Can’t Fund Its 2016 Budget — Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.