Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,356 members, 7,954,453 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:14 PM

My Last Night Dream - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Last Night Dream (780 Views)

Anambra Election: Security Personnel Stranded At Nzam Since Last Night (Photos) / Obasanjo,Amosun,Ernest Shonekan,Adeboye At Ogun Christmas Carol Last Night(pics) / Shehu Sani's Tweet About Millionaires Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Last Night Dream by orunto27: 8:00am On Aug 26, 2016
Between one and two a.m. today, I dreamt I actuaully embezzled N100Million and somebody from either the EFCC or some quasi-Governments who knew about the misappropriation tried to shoot me secretly in my house. In my normal reaction, I woke up to pray. During my Prayers, my Thoughts immediately settled on Chief Falae, EFCC and the Charge of money laundry being slammed on him. Nairaland is a Cult of Social Justice. Let no one distabilize that. And no Arms of the Executives is empowered to kill anyone secretly.
Re: My Last Night Dream by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 8:52am On Aug 26, 2016
100 million is too meagre in nigeria,they steal billions here.all the same thank God and pray against spiritual attack because if you had been shot,you could have fallen sick or worse.
Re: My Last Night Dream by MistadeRegal(m): 4:13pm On Nov 23, 2016
Others are embezzling money real life and you are embezzling money in the dream... Which party you dey?
Re: My Last Night Dream by Wilfem(m): 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
So, of all the dreams, 'embezzling money' is what you can dream of? May God help you.
Re: My Last Night Dream by payosehtor(m): 5:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
you need serious deliverance prayers. you may end up a looter except with God's intervention

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Shooting At Kuje Prison As Inmates Riot / Who Will Vote For President Buhari in 2019 Elections?? / The Akwa Ibom Sleeping Lawmakers- Monumental Waste Of Akwa Ibom Slots At NASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.