Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Murder Of Innocent Kokorifa: Protest In Yenagoa By Ijaw Youths (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murder Of Innocent Kokorifa: Protest In Yenagoa By Ijaw Youths (Photos) (17310 Views)

Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief / Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows / Okorocha Playing Snooker With Imo Youths (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Murder Of Innocent Kokorifa: Protest In Yenagoa By Ijaw Youths (Photos) by chiedu7: 12:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
Dem no go arrest Boko Haram guys wey dem dey call Fulani Herdsmen

Re: Murder Of Innocent Kokorifa: Protest In Yenagoa By Ijaw Youths (Photos) by deliveryboy: 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
It's so horrible to see law enforcement agents kill people, especially when other means can be employed in controlling the situation. It's so sad. Having said that, I believe the Ijaws are speaking from both sides of their mouth, why? I'll tell you, it is the same Ijaw who use their "flying boat" to go into arepo and ikorodu and open fire on innocent people minding their daily bread killing hundreds in the process, the same Ijaw who freely kill soldiers at their duty posts in the Niger delta and their people jubilate and chant support for the killers of other tribes, the same Ijaw celebrate the destruction of oil and gas pipelines resulting in power outages and drop in revenue, resulting in huge losses of jobs in the oil and power sectors. It is time the Ijaws look onwards and caution their own before the fire coming from the dragon burns its tamer. The Hausas refused to help destroy Boko Haram thinking it would protect them and make the north more fearful but ended in a rude shock as to the harm the same group they secretly support did to their own.

Re: Murder Of Innocent Kokorifa: Protest In Yenagoa By Ijaw Youths (Photos) by owoademola: 12:31pm On Aug 26, 2016
tigerclaws:
Buhari will set this country ablaze
mark my words
Are you with Petrol and lighter..........?
Re: Murder Of Innocent Kokorifa: Protest In Yenagoa By Ijaw Youths (Photos) by robosky02(m): 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
tigerclaws:
mark my words

is it not already ablaze

Re: Murder Of Innocent Kokorifa: Protest In Yenagoa By Ijaw Youths (Photos) by Fight2Finish: 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
John902:
you think say all of una for that yeye side pass military? because the military dey look una ba.no worry when military gets that order to level una ba,na that time una go know say buhari na dictator.
Did Odi massacre stop militant? See your live? Nigeria can never have peace mark word.

Re: Murder Of Innocent Kokorifa: Protest In Yenagoa By Ijaw Youths (Photos) by ojinuocheibi(m): 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2016
Fight2Finish:

You lack sense, protest spreading everywhere and you are happy? lf the youths in niger delta rise in unity against military what do you think that would happen? Nigeria will go down!! Protest is legal rights but it does no country good rather it paints that country as red zone rocked with crisis.
my brother if the youth of niger delta rise in unity against the army they will quickly fall in unity because the army represent the larger nigeria and the niger delta is just a fraction. YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP ENCOURAGING EVIL.
Re: Murder Of Innocent Kokorifa: Protest In Yenagoa By Ijaw Youths (Photos) by TIDDOLL(m): 1:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
tigerclaws:
mark my words
Honestly,What d Bleep does this have to do with Buhari angry...so annoying really!
Re: Murder Of Innocent Kokorifa: Protest In Yenagoa By Ijaw Youths (Photos) by Neddstark: 1:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
DBriteLitehouse:

Wetin concern cultism and the killing of this young man.

Cultism is very rampant among Bayelsan and Rivers youths. You can never tell but its related to youth death around there. If you think I am lying go to Yenagoa or Nembe
Re: Murder Of Innocent Kokorifa: Protest In Yenagoa By Ijaw Youths (Photos) by Fight2Finish: 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
ojinuocheibi:
my brother if the youth of niger delta rise in unity against the army they will quickly fall in unity because the army represent the larger nigeria and the niger delta is just a fraction. YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP ENCOURAGING EVIL.
Mr. I'm not encouraging evil rather saying the truth! How many lives have this God forsaken country have taken? From 1914 - 2016 people are being murdered everyday on the alter of one Nigeria. Why so so killing everywhere? Enugu, Kaduna, Kano, Agatu, Bayelsa in short everywhere! If we can't be together why are we still deceiving ourselves?
Re: Murder Of Innocent Kokorifa: Protest In Yenagoa By Ijaw Youths (Photos) by ojinuocheibi(m): 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2016
Fight2Finish:

Mr. I'm not encouraging evil rather saying the truth! How many lives have this God forsaken country have taken? From 1914 - 2016 people are being murdered everyday on the alter of one Nigeria. Why so so killing everywhere? Enugu, Kaduna, Kano, Agatu, Bayelsa in short everywhere! If we can't be together why are we still deceiving ourselves?
ARE YOU A CHRISTIAN? with every revelation made known by the bible you should know that rise in death tolls is a sign toward the end of time. even the america that you worship record very high death toll perpetuated by black people so what i expect you to think is what could be wrong with the black race and not breaking nigeria. but to genuinly love each other..MY BROTHER NIGERIANS ARE BAD BEEN IT UNITED OR DIVIDED WE ARE BAD UNTIL WE CHANGE OUR WAYS DONT EXPECT ANYTHING GOOD TOO SOON.
Re: Murder Of Innocent Kokorifa: Protest In Yenagoa By Ijaw Youths (Photos) by Fight2Finish: 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
ojinuocheibi:
ARE YOU A CHRISTIAN? with every revelation made known by the bible you should know that rise in death tolls is a sign toward the end of time. even the america that you worship record very high death toll perpetuated by black people so what i expect you to think is what could be wrong with the black race and not breaking nigeria. but to genuinly love each other..MY BROTHER NIGERIANS ARE BAD BEEN IT UNITED OR DIVIDED WE ARE BAD UNTIL WE CHANGE OUR WAYS DONT EXPECT ANYTHING GOOD TOO SOON.
I encourage you to do research on African history before invasion of Europeans, Africa including Nigeria have been living in peace with just minor tribal clash. If Nigeria disintegrate it will reduce crisis from 100% currently to about 30% which other social enlightenment will take care of. Nigeria is sucking bloods of her citizens. Divide Nigeria and Africa will be liberated. European countries used Nigeria to hold Africa to ransom. According to Garba Shehu where are all Biafran scientist and their inventions? Has it not been killed by Britain through Nigeria?
Re: Murder Of Innocent Kokorifa: Protest In Yenagoa By Ijaw Youths (Photos) by John902(m): 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
VERDA:

Stop talking like a child,no peace loving person will support bombings for no reason,but when people rise up against its government,the only way is to handle it diplomaticaly or go the way of syria....the yeye side as you put it is the region sustaining this nation for now.
now who's the child? when your brothers are vandalising our pipe lines and someone said militant against military. wait and see who the child is
Re: Murder Of Innocent Kokorifa: Protest In Yenagoa By Ijaw Youths (Photos) by John902(m): 3:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
emitheo:

See this aboki man...
Buhari level here,level there.... Is that how you were taught in school on how to run a government?
I be correct Ndi Igbo fr ya info. yes that's the next in a situation like this.it happened in turkey of recent,the military that supported the act were dealt with by ordinary civilian. shebi u dey shout NDA all d time ba,make buhari go level there my guy
Re: Murder Of Innocent Kokorifa: Protest In Yenagoa By Ijaw Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2016
Neddstark:

Cultism is very rampant among Bayelsan and Rivers youths. You can never tell but its related to youth death around there. If you think I am lying go to Yenagoa or Nembe

I am not disputing your statement.Cultism is a bane in the entire Nigerian society cutting across from the tip of the desert to the tip of the ocean.
I am opining that your initial statement doesn't correlate with the issue at ground.

We are talking about unprofessional Police men here.
Re: Murder Of Innocent Kokorifa: Protest In Yenagoa By Ijaw Youths (Photos) by Clemsworld(m): 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
John902:
you think say all of una for that yeye side pass military? because the military dey look una ba.no worry when military gets that order to level una ba,na that time una go know say buhari na dictator.

Na him them no fit level sambisa since, u dey think like a Nigerian Leader, u never know say na we dey feed U.
Re: Murder Of Innocent Kokorifa: Protest In Yenagoa By Ijaw Youths (Photos) by John902(m): 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
Clemsworld:

Na him them no fit level sambisa since, u dey think like a Nigerian Leader, u never know say na we dey feed U.
feed your households!!!
Re: Murder Of Innocent Kokorifa: Protest In Yenagoa By Ijaw Youths (Photos) by VERDA: 11:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
John902:
now who's the child? when your brothers are vandalising our pipe lines and someone said militant against military. wait and see who the child is

I do not remember mentioning in my comment that I was from the Niger delta region....you see ur life, I guess wole Soyinka who is advocating the government dialogues with the militants is also from the Niger delta region,its people like you who generalize nd group everybody who has opposing views to urs as ur enemies, who r the real problem with this country,everything is "kill Kill Kill!!!...if u r so blood thirsty why not join the military nd go kill everybody in the so called "yeye region" as you have called it.It will do you good to introspect on this quote..." He that is good with the hammer tends to think everything is a nail".
Re: Murder Of Innocent Kokorifa: Protest In Yenagoa By Ijaw Youths (Photos) by John902(m): 10:52pm On Aug 27, 2016
VERDA:

I do not remember mentioning in my comment that I was from the Niger delta region....you see ur life, I guess wole Soyinka who is advocating the government dialogues with the militants is also from the Niger delta region,its people like you who generalize nd group everybody who has opposing views to urs as ur enemies, who r the real problem with this country,everything is "kill Kill Kill!!!...if u r so blood thirsty why not join the military nd go kill everybody in the so called "yeye region" as you have called it.It will do you good to introspect on this quote..." He that is good with the hammer tends to think everything is a nail".
na ya own life I been see.still call sole Soyinka Niger deltan.abeg,go join militant if u think what they're doing is right to u.
Re: Murder Of Innocent Kokorifa: Protest In Yenagoa By Ijaw Youths (Photos) by emitheo(m): 8:11am On Aug 28, 2016
John902:
I be correct Ndi Igbo fr ya info. yes that's the next in a situation like this.it happened in turkey of recent,the military that supported the act were dealt with by ordinary civilian. shebi u dey shout NDA all d time ba,make buhari go level there my guy
Na your type dey betray your fellow brother__
Very typical trait With the igbos
Re: Murder Of Innocent Kokorifa: Protest In Yenagoa By Ijaw Youths (Photos) by timmy247x: 10:10am On Aug 28, 2016
Neddstark:
Tell Bayelsan youths to shun cultism too
WHAT THE WITNESSES SAID

NEXTNEWSLIVE.COM after the meeting at the Police Headquarters in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State had and a chat with few eyewitnesses to get more firsthand information.

First was his Aunt, miss Gbasiemokumor Lucky (Innocent Mother’s sister) who reported, her nephew Innocent Kokorifa visited her at the early hours of 11:AM to deliver N2,000 to her on the orders of her sister (Innocent's Mother), the young lad couldn't spend much time with her knowing he was on an errand left back home and all she could hear few minutes later was a gun shot that took Innocent Kokorifa's life with loads of allegations on him.

Mother who corroborated miss Gbasiemokumor's account of her son was however left to rest without too much burden by correspondents.

Also a welder from Kalabari, Rivers States, an eye witness at the crime scene who NEXTNEWSLIVE would not want to declare identity due to the nature of the case right now, painted a clear picture of how Innocent Kokorifa was murdered.

The welder said, Innocent Kokorifa was walking back home when the police van came in their Nigerian usual way to raid people without any offence.

He said, everyone ran except Innocent who was few metres away from them and all they could see and hear from afar was a gun shot with Innocent bowing to his knees and failing down as a prey in the hands of a predator and in a twinkle of an eye, the police van zoomed off with Innocent Kokorifa to an unknown destination and was surprised and shocking to hear they killed him because he resisted arrest by exchanging fire with them.

The eyewitness narrated that Innocent Kokorifa was one teenager he could vouch for at any given time because he was full of respect for elders and constituted authority and short of words on how an harmless boy was murdered in cold blood with so much allegations leveled against him even at death.

The session rounded up once more with the father's account who has never drifted from previous interviews that was painful for killing his son and more painful to label Innocent cooked up lies.

The sorrowful Mr. Daniel Kokorifa with tears said: “on 18/8/2016, I (Daniel Kokorifa) received a call from my wife that Police shot our first son, Innocent Kokorifa.

“Confused, I instructed my wife to go to police station at Ekeki to inquire about the condition and whereabout of Innocent Kokorifa.

“My wife called to inform me that on getting to the station, she said ”Police shot my son”, but the Police retorted “do not say Police shot your son, so that Police will investigate the matter for you.

"However, they admonish and doctored her that she should say “bad boys shot her son.

“When my wife told me this, I left Port Harcourt where I was that moment by night bus and arrived Bayelsa around 23:00 hrs. (10:00 pm) thesame day (18/8/2016).

“I arrived Bayelsa and made efforts to locate the whereabout and condition of my son, but most Police station I reported to, claimed ignorance of the case.

“I went to the scene of the incidence at ‘Airforce Road’with my wife later that night and spotted some puddle of blood on the sand at ‘Airforce Road with the help of my torchlight.

“I retired home because of how late it was to continue searching for him the next day.

“On Friday, 19/8/2016 I returned to the place where Innocent was shot and inquired from a woman about the incident that happened the previous day.

“The woman said it was men of the Anti-Vice squad that came out the said day (18/8/2016) and shot at an unarmed boy.

She told me that “the environment was peaceful and there was no cause for alarm until the Police in Jean and polo shirts came and shot a gun that was aimed at a small boy.

"When the boy fell down, he became lifeless. The Police prevented people from having a close look at the lifeless body.

"They shielded the body of the deceased from onlookers and threw it in their van, then they drove away with it."

Recall, NEXTNEWSLIVE.COM was the prime publishers of this crime against humanity and has however followed the case till this moment. We promised to furnish the public with every details about this case until justice prevails.

#JusticeForInnocent

http://nextnewslive.com/ballistic-and-autopsy-to-be-carried-out-as-more-witnesses-confirm-innocent-harmless/
Re: Murder Of Innocent Kokorifa: Protest In Yenagoa By Ijaw Youths (Photos) by timmy247x: 10:15am On Aug 28, 2016
Neddstark:

WHAT THE WITNESSES SAID

NEXTNEWSLIVE.COM after the meeting at the Police Headquarters in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State had and a chat with few eyewitnesses to get more firsthand information.

First was his Aunt, miss Gbasiemokumor Lucky (Innocent Mother’s sister) who reported, her nephew Innocent Kokorifa visited her at the early hours of 11:AM to deliver N2,000 to her on the orders of her sister (Innocent's Mother), the young lad couldn't spend much time with her knowing he was on an errand left back home and all she could hear few minutes later was a gun shot that took Innocent Kokorifa's life with loads of allegations on him.

Mother who corroborated miss Gbasiemokumor's account of her son was however left to rest without too much burden by correspondents.

Also a welder from Kalabari, Rivers States, an eye witness at the crime scene who NEXTNEWSLIVE would not want to declare identity due to the nature of the case right now, painted a clear picture of how Innocent Kokorifa was murdered.

The welder said, Innocent Kokorifa was walking back home when a the police van came in their Nigerian usual way to raid people without any offence.

He said, everyone ran except Innocent who was few metres away from them and all they could see and hear from afar was a gun shot with Innocent bowing to his knees and failing down as a prey in the hands of a predator and in a twinkle of an eye, the police van zoomed off with Innocent Kokorifa to an unknown destination and was surprised and shocking to hear they killed him because he resisted arrest by exchanging fire with them.

The eyewitness narrated that Innocent Kokorifa was one teenager he could vouch for at any given time because he was full of respect for elders and constituted authority and short of words on how an harmless boy was murdered in cold blood with so much allegations leveled against him even at death.

The session rounded up once more with the father's account who has never drifted from previous interviews that was painful for killing his son and more painful to label Innocent cooked up lies.

The sorrowful Mr. Daniel Kokorifa with tears said: “on 18/8/2016, I (Daniel Kokorifa) received a call from my wife that Police shot our first son, Innocent Kokorifa.

“Confused, I instructed my wife to go to police station at Ekeki to inquire about the condition and whereabout of Innocent Kokorifa.

“My wife called to inform me that on getting to the station, she said ”Police shot my son”, but the Police retorted “do not say Police shot your son, so that Police will investigate the matter for you.

"However, they admonish and doctored her that she should say “bad boys shot her son.

“When my wife told me this, I left Port Harcourt where I was that moment by night bus and arrived Bayelsa around 23:00 hrs. (10:00 pm) thesame day (18/8/2016).

“I arrived Bayelsa and made efforts to locate the whereabout and condition of my son, but most Police station I reported to, claimed ignorance of the case.

“I went to the scene of the incidence at ‘Airforce Road’with my wife later that night and spotted some puddle of blood on the sand at ‘Airforce Road with the help of my torchlight.

“I retired home because of how late it was to continue searching for him the next day.

“On Friday, 19/8/2016 I returned to the place where Innocent was shot and inquired from a woman about the incident that happened the previous day.

“The woman said it was men of the Anti-Vice squad that came out the said day (18/8/2016) and shot at an unarmed boy.

She told me that “the environment was peaceful and there was no cause for alarm until the Police in Jean and polo shirts came and shot a gun that was aimed at a small boy.

"When the boy fell down, he became lifeless. The Police prevented people from having a close look at the lifeless body.

"They shielded the body of the deceased from onlookers and threw it in their van, then they drove away with it."

Recall, NEXTNEWSLIVE.COM was the prime publishers of this crime against humanity and has however followed the case till this moment. We promised to furnish the public with every details about this case until justice prevails.

#JusticeForInnocent

http://nextnewslive.com/ballistic-and-autopsy-to-be-carried-out-as-more-witnesses-confirm-innocent-harmless/
Re: Murder Of Innocent Kokorifa: Protest In Yenagoa By Ijaw Youths (Photos) by timmy247x: 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
kwen1:
The armed forces and the country itself needs reformation...

PEACE*CHRISTScOMING
He is coming and they better be ready.
Re: Murder Of Innocent Kokorifa: Protest In Yenagoa By Ijaw Youths (Photos) by timmy247x: 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2016
Pylony:
Blame it all on the NDA bombing activities in the ND that attracts law enforcement agents into the whole unfolding drama.
This has nothing to do with NDA or bombings in the Niger Delta. it was all about being trigger-happy and brutality. The police should go to the creeks if they want to confront Avengers and not rain bullets on teenagers, that's an act of cowardice and bravery at all. sad
Re: Murder Of Innocent Kokorifa: Protest In Yenagoa By Ijaw Youths (Photos) by John902(m): 10:26pm On Aug 28, 2016
emitheo:

Na your type dey betray your fellow brother__
Very typical trait With the igbos
find your way go that region make you go join dey trowey bomb shebbi e sweet u as things dey happen ba
Re: Murder Of Innocent Kokorifa: Protest In Yenagoa By Ijaw Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 01, 2016
Neddstark:

I am not disputing your proposition of the high rate of cultism in Yenagoa and Rivers State.I did my First degree in PH.

But it is crystal clear that the late Innocent Kokorifa was murdered by the Police guys and his blood will be on them.

Lagos Commissioner, Kehinde Bamigbetan Escapes Death In Auto-crash (photos) / Buhari To Replace Departing Ministers ‘Without Delay’ / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's UK Medical Trip

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66