Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,079 members, 7,835,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

GEJ and PMB's Era - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ and PMB's Era (969 Views)

The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" / Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari Regarding The Current Issues In Nigeria / GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ and PMB's Era by Habiodunz(m): 8:24am On Aug 26, 2016
Which one do you prefer or do you think is better btw the two president and if you have a chance to vote back GEJ,will you?? N Do you still think buhari can still make Nigeria better or Do you even think Nigeria can still be better and become a developed country..
Re: GEJ and PMB's Era by KingPoult: 8:36am On Aug 26, 2016
****Edited****

Yeah, I still believe in better Nigeria.
But they implement things wrongly.

*In all they shouldn't have affected (FX and Fuel Price) Its wrecking havoc to Nigeria as a whole.
*Campaign Promises Failed.+Lies
*Witch-Hunting.

These are my Grievances grin grin grin
Re: GEJ and PMB's Era by Noblecx: 8:43am On Aug 26, 2016
KingPoult:
Yeah, In Good faith.
But they implement things wrongly...

*In all they shouldn't have affected (FX and Fuel Price) Its wrecking havoc to Nigeria as a whole.
*Witch-Hunting.

One person saying two different things.
Man you are an ideal definition of confusion.
Re: GEJ and PMB's Era by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 26, 2016
Every politicians pretend to carryout people oriented programs in their first term in office.But buhari first term is harsh.Things will get even worse under buhari.He is Nigerian Hitler.

1 Like

Re: GEJ and PMB's Era by maclatunji: 8:55am On Aug 26, 2016
Love Machine:
Every politicians pretend to carryout people oriented programs in their first term in office.But buhari first term is harsh.Things will get even worse under buhari.He is Nigerian Hitler.

Good observation. It is the ways of old that have made Nigeria the underdeveloped country it is. This government is not here to throw gimmicks to the people. It is time to buckle-up and build a real economy not one based on corruption.

1 Like

Re: GEJ and PMB's Era by abokibuhari: 8:55am On Aug 26, 2016
KingPoult:
Yeah, In Good faith.
But they implement things wrongly...

*Witch-Hunting.

adeke! read what you just wrote, does it really make any sense?

2 'parallels' point

2 Likes

Re: GEJ and PMB's Era by abokibuhari: 8:56am On Aug 26, 2016
Noblecx:

One person saying two different things.
Man you are an ideal definition of confusion.
buhari(president of confusion) is his mentor
Re: GEJ and PMB's Era by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 26, 2016
Habiodunz:
Do you still think buhari can still make Nigeria better or Do you even think Nigeria can still be better..
Not till the next life grin sad
Re: GEJ and PMB's Era by Habiodunz(m): 10:42am On Aug 26, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Not till the next life grin sad
buhaaahaaaaaaaa so u've 2 lives

1 Like

Re: GEJ and PMB's Era by 9jii(m): 10:44am On Aug 26, 2016
This government Is The HOPE.
Re: GEJ and PMB's Era by Sibrah: 10:48am On Aug 26, 2016
He has made it better already and I trust him 100% especially on the economic aspect.
Re: GEJ and PMB's Era by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 26, 2016
Habiodunz:
buhaaahaaaaaaaa so u've 2 lives
we all have unlimited life span, you die, you live again, you die, you live again tongue
Re: GEJ and PMB's Era by chernest2002: 11:15am On Aug 26, 2016
Everything about buhari is inconclusive so I don't see any good policy that he will bring to reality. The name buhari means failure in all dictionaries.

1 Like

Re: GEJ and PMB's Era by agwom(m): 11:18am On Aug 26, 2016
Re: GEJ and PMB's Era by Habiodunz(m): 11:33am On Aug 26, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
we all have unlimited life span, you die, you live again, you die, you live again tongue
U've been deceived U die U die frever till Judgementday
Re: GEJ and PMB's Era by Habiodunz(m): 11:34am On Aug 26, 2016
agwom:
Say somefin or run ourra thread
Re: GEJ and PMB's Era by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 26, 2016
Habiodunz:
U've been deceived U die U die frever till Judgementday
No you have been deceived grin the funny thing is who is deceiving who? Nobody knows grin tongue
Re: GEJ and PMB's Era by Habiodunz(m): 11:56am On Aug 26, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
No you have been deceived grin the funny thing is who is deceiving who? Nobody knows grin tongue
Hmm true talk anyways

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

APC Governorship Candidate Godwin Obaseki Raises Alarm / The Stench Of Hypocrisy From The Presidency( A Picture Down Memory Lane) / Breaking It Down For Those Who Do Not Realize Why It Is Wrong To Arrest Judges I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.