Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

“the Wise And The Foolish: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “the Wise And The Foolish: (319 Views)

Equating Islam To Terrorism Is Foolish - Pope Francis / Daily Spiritual Digest: The Wise And The Foolish / Building On The Rock: Difference Between The Wise And The Foolish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“the Wise And The Foolish: by ACKCITY: 9:18am On Aug 26, 2016
“I thought, “Wisdom (riches, wealth) is better than darkness(poverty). For the wise (rich, wealthy, famous), can see where they are going, but fools(poor, weak), walk in the dark”. Yet I saw that the wise (rich) and the foolish(poor) share the same fate”

“Both will die. So I said to myself, “since I will end up the same as the fool (poor), what’s the value of all my wisdom(my riches, wealth, position)? This is all so meaningless! (Vanity!)”

“For the wise(rich) and the foolish(poor) both die. The wise(rich) will not be remembered longer than the fool (poor). In the days to come, both will be forgotten”

“So I came to hate life because everything done here under the sun is so troubling. Everything is meaningless(vanity)- like chasing the wind” Ecclesiastes 1:13- 17
Re: “the Wise And The Foolish: by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 26, 2016
Life isnt vanity. Is God who made life a fool?

(1) (Reply)

Knowing Who You Are Is The Greatest Knowledge.You are a god not a man. / Question From A Muslim / "...and When They Had Broken It Up, They Let Down The Bed Wherein "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.