Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Possible Ways To Make Money Online - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Possible Ways To Make Money Online (681 Views)

4 Possible Ways Technology Can Drive Nigeria’s Economy Out Of Recession / 4 Possible Ways Technology Can Drive Nigeria’s Economy Out Of Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Possible Ways To Make Money Online by AmuEwu: 10:31am On Aug 26, 2016
Please guys I'm looking for online businesses which I can go into. I need a little extra pocket money as a student during this period.

I'm not lazy, so I'm willing to put in everything that I can.

I've tired freelance writing but have not been awarded any jobs. I'm thinking of learning programming, maybe I'll have a better chance. My only fear its that time learning the programming may start affecting my studies let alone especially when I'm not guaranteed a job. I'm not really into blogging especially with the rate at which almost every Nigerian youth wants to go into blogging. I'm also open to affiliate marketing if someone can put me through.

Please nobody should come here and tell me any MMM or referral bull sh it. We all know those things hardly did ever yield results.

Please you guys should help me if I'm missing anything

I'm sorry for any bad grammar I may have used. I was distracted a lot while typing
Re: Possible Ways To Make Money Online by westlius(m): 10:53am On Aug 26, 2016
NIARABET/BETNAIJA IS A SURE WAY OF MAKING 100 PERCENT OF UR DEPOSITS AND ALSO LOOSE ALL
PLAY CAREFULLY
Re: Possible Ways To Make Money Online by HCpaul(m): 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2016
You just need good resources, people that will motivate you, and a good approch into online business.

It is not as easy as you may think but definitely not as difficult as you may imagined.

There are thousands of resources you used on the internet that you probably underestimate and people are making cool money from them. It just depends on how you use informations to approach reality (electronic business).

If you approach it the wrong way, you will definitely fail but attempting it in the right way will lead to outstanding and remarkable success in internet business.

Nevertheless, you will still need some basic communication skills like creative writing skill and many more. You will need to improve on your digital intelligence and virtual smartness. You will need to graduate your computer literacy from basic MS-Word knowledge and expertise to some basic knowledge of web infrastructure and the internet. You will also be in need of some strong connections with foreigners.

You may necessarily not be needing programming skill as thousands of experienced coders and web developers can handle that for you. Most codes has been wrapped and can be used, edited and extended even without having core knowledge of programming.

If you see the right person to guide you with the right information and resources, your success in eBusiness is 100% guarantee.

Gud luck!
Re: Possible Ways To Make Money Online by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
AmuEwu:

Please nobody should come here and tell me any MMM or referral bull sh it. We all know those things hardly did ever yield results.

They 'r all scam
Re: Possible Ways To Make Money Online by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
westlius:
NIARABET/BETNAIJA IS A SURE WAY OF MAKING 100 PERCENT OF UR DEPOSITS AND ALSO LOOSE ALL
PLAY CAREFULLY
Stop doing that bro it's gambling
Re: Possible Ways To Make Money Online by AmuEwu: 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2016
fados4sure:

They 'r all scam

I know. Maybe not all, but most of time are scam for sure and I don't have time filtering through what is real and not.

One thing I know for sure is if I can get something good, I'll put in every possible effort and again I don't really need something that would make me a millionaire but just something that can sustain me.

Anyway thanks for your input
Re: Possible Ways To Make Money Online by AmuEwu: 10:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
westlius:
PLAY CAREFULLY

Gambling is not a business. I'm looking for something real and tangible.

I still play though, but I need something real

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sandisk Produces 1-TB (1000GB) SD Memory Card / Nigerian Man Builds Airplane From Scrap Materials (photos) / Teclast Tbook 10 S 2 In 1 Tablet PC $165 Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.